Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanna add that Zack was single when he left the uk in the summer and was seeing other girls, so it seems they got together super fast when he moved, maybe late summer, August time. So they haven’t even been together long.

also for a fitness influencer her physique is… nothing extra ordinary? Not to shame but her whole premise is fitness. I look at other gurus like stef Williams etc with great abs, working out daily on lives with her followers, having an amazing work ethic and all grace does is moan or flaunt her wealth. She just looks like an average slim woman. Not like she works out or runs a fitness business. As a consumer why would anyone buy her plans when there’s other more committed influencers on the market with better bodies to show for it.

Reactions: 32
She just shared this on her story, obviously sent to her from whoever is looking after poor Ziggy. Wonder if she is trying to pretend she has brought Ziggy with her when she obviously hasn't.

I couldn't imagine leaving my dog every 2 weeks. It must be so confusing for him, with her coming back a few days at a time from long trips only to disappear again. Then again at this point I wonder if he even sees her as his primary 'caregiver' anymore; wouldn't be surprised if he has become more attached to one of the housemates.
*cue the incoming stories*
so guys i’ve come back from my 17 millionth trip to france this year (disclaimer story replying to dm, went on a super environmentally friendly private jumbo jet made from my own tit before anyone ATTACKS me)(#adgifted tree, #adgifted decorations, #adgifted life in font 0.01) and my DOG (follow up hilaaaaarious vid of Ziggy humping the tree #adgifted) has BETRAYED me and now prefers my british side piece sorry HOUSEMATE tom honestly tom you’re EVICTED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just wanna add that Zack was single when he left the uk in the summer and was seeing other girls, so it seems they got together super fast when he moved, maybe late summer, August time. So they haven’t even been together long.

also for a fitness influencer her physique is… nothing extra ordinary? Not to shame but her whole premise is fitness. I look at other gurus like stef Williams etc with great abs, working out daily on lives with her followers, having an amazing work ethic and all grace does is moan or flaunt her wealth. She just looks like an average slim woman. Not like she works out or runs a fitness business. As a consumer why would anyone buy her plans when there’s other more committed influencers on the market with better bodies to show for it.
I agree, her figure is largely down to genetics rather than her workouts

Reactions: 24
So she isn’t participating in this festive Squid Game of “not catching covid or being in Iso for Christmas” like the rest of us?

Reactions: 17
So she isn’t participating in this festive Squid Game of “not catching covid or being in Iso for Christmas” like the rest of us?
It's not exactly a laughing matter but I laughed at your description of the next few weeks! 😆

Every time Grace does something crappy during this pandemic all I can think is 'the audacity!'. The last two years have barely impacted her travel plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she has scrambled to get the last flight to France before the travel ban I hope she damn well stays there til it’s lifted. If she goes to France for a few days only to come back to London in time for Christmas I think that’s just reckless and selfish.

Wonder where her silly print-out mask exemption card is now, considering that every story recently has her wearing one.
Did she claim she was mask exempt?? Sorry I’m not caught up

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It's not exactly a laughing matter but I laughed at your description of the next few weeks! 😆

Every time Grace does something crappy during this pandemic all I can think is 'the audacity!'. The last two years have barely impacted her travel plans.
We have to laugh at something right? 😭😆.

She is apparently exempt- I think we’ve spotted her pass stuck to the back of her phone before? I don’t think we know the reason, BUT doesn’t she have PTSD? That could be the reason she is- sometimes having a face covering is triggering for people

Reactions: 5
We have to laugh at something right? 😭😆.

She is apparently exempt- I think we’ve spotted her pass stuck to the back of her phone before? I don’t think we know the reason, BUT doesn’t she have PTSD? That could be the reason she is- sometimes having a face covering is triggering for people
Her asthma maybe? Seeing someone who lives off selling sustainability should not be wearing single use disposable masks which she seems to do often..

Reactions: 10
She was carrying around a mask exemption card in her phone case at one point: https://tattle.life/threads/grace-b...out-hates-being-called-out.20731/post-5401150

It doesn’t make any sense though, as she has posted herself wearing a mask for 7 hours straight for a flight to Dubai, on the tube, trips to the doctor, etc. And curiously the times she would show herself not wearing a mask would be when she had a full face of makeup on, so I genuinely think she just didn’t want to mess up her makeup. She would probably claim she is exempt because of her asthma but I don’t buy it at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
She was carrying around a mask exemption card in her phone case at one point: https://tattle.life/threads/grace-b...out-hates-being-called-out.20731/post-5401150

It doesn’t make any sense though, as she has posted herself wearing a mask for 7 hours straight for a flight to Dubai, on the tube, trips to the doctor, etc. And curiously the times she would show herself not wearing a mask would be when she had a full face of makeup on, so I genuinely think she just didn’t want to mess up her makeup. She would probably claim she is exempt because of her asthma but I don’t buy it at all.
She is seriously such a selfish, Disgusting cow. She’s also manipulative af feeding tit to her followers. I would love to see her major downfall

Reactions: 20

She basically claims the mask exemption thing when she is in the uk where the rules of mask wearing are not enforced I don’t know anywhere else that has such a thing as allowing people to be “mask exempt “

Reactions: 18
She basically claims the mask exemption thing when she is in the uk where the rules of mask wearing are not enforced I don’t know anywhere else that has such a thing as allowing people to be “mask exempt “
agree and isn’t it astounding how many young fit and able people suddenly claim to have adverse health conditions making them unable to wear a mask.. I get that there are invisible disabilities and id never call anyone out about it in public, but the sheer amount of people walking around with mask exemptions it’s a wonder our entire population didn’t die in the first wave :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
If she has asthma doesn't that put her at more risk from covid??
Yeah she got her vaccination/booster early so clearly her asthma is considered bad enough by her GP to warrant putting her in a higher priority category. At one point in the past she even claimed to have 50% lung capacity. So it's staggering that throughout the pandemic she has been breaking rules despite the risk to her own health; even last winter when things were seriously bad she was having people in and out of her house.

Part of me wonders if she has already had covid and that's part of why she acts so reckless (which isn't an excuse, because obviously you can catch it more than once). I'd just be very surprised if she has never got it considering she lives in London and hasn't really changed her behaviour throughout the pandemic - most people I know who live in London have had it and they've actually been following the rules. I reckon if she did get it she wouldn't announce it on her socials because there's gonna be no sympathy when she is going to illegal parties etc.

Reactions: 19
i've been using Shreddy for the last three months and it's honestly SO crap. It crashes all the time, the support team are tit, and it's so unreliable. I'm not suprised that not even Grezos follows it...

Does anyone have any recommendations of good workout apps or plans??

Thanks so much x

Reactions: 21
i've been using Shreddy for the last three months and it's honestly SO crap. It crashes all the time, the support team are tit, and it's so unreliable. I'm not suprised that not even Grezos follows it...

Does anyone have any recommendations of good workout apps or plans??

Thanks so much x
Caroline Girvan on YT - miles ahead of grace / shreddy and the toxic scammy vibes from them. She’s completely free to follow etc :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah she got her vaccination/booster early so clearly her asthma is considered bad enough by her GP to warrant putting her in a higher priority category. At one point in the past she even claimed to have 50% lung capacity. So it's staggering that throughout the pandemic she has been breaking rules despite the risk to her own health; even last winter when things were seriously bad she was having people in and out of her house.

Part of me wonders if she has already had covid and that's part of why she acts so reckless (which isn't an excuse, because obviously you can catch it more than once). I'd just be very surprised if she has never got it considering she lives in London and hasn't really changed her behaviour throughout the pandemic - most people I know who live in London have had it and they've actually been following the rules. I reckon if she did get it she wouldn't announce it on her socials because there's gonna be no sympathy when she is going to illegal parties etc.
I have asthma and still wear a mask. I also couldn’t get covid jab earlier with my asthama due to my drs having a lot of people with COPD so I think she probably got it sooner due to a private drs.

Reactions: 7
I have asthma and still wear a mask. I also couldn’t get covid jab earlier with my asthama due to my drs having a lot of people with COPD so I think she probably got it sooner due to a private drs.
You can’t get the vaccine privately, vaccines are only available through the NHS. She was just called forward by her GP, I know a few people who were called up around that time who had mild underlying conditions.

Reactions: 13
As far as I’m aware you can’t get the vaccine privately. It’s all done through the NHS so I doubt the reason for her getting it earlier would have been because of that. I think the speed depends on supply and how fast they can actually get through people too, the London NHS trusts get absolutely tit tonnes of funding compared to trusts in other areas of the country so they tend to have shorter waiting times for stuff in general.

Reactions: 12
You can’t get the vaccine privately, vaccines are only available through the NHS. She was just called forward by her GP, I know a few people who were called up around that time who had mild underlying conditions.
I meant more her drs will be better supplied and funded than a drs up north in a poorer area compared to hers 😅

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.