Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is grace just so insufferable. Firstly she definitely sent this response herself, I looked on the notebook slide and could barely read her handwriting let alone find that specific point in all that? Also sounds exactly like the dead jokes she always makes.

Again just desperate for attention, trying so hard to make sure the mug is in there so people can ask. I’m sure each she definitely has several travel mugs at home

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Why is grace just so insufferable. Firstly she definitely sent this response herself, I looked on the notebook slide and could barely read her handwriting let alone find that specific point in all that? Also sounds exactly like the dead jokes she always makes.

Again just desperate for attention, trying so hard to make sure the mug is in there so people can ask. I’m sure each she definitely has several travel mugs at home
Yeah I was also cringing at her using a bleeping mug to walk her dog, she is so desperate to be funny/quirky. Just walk your dog like a normal person

Reactions: 32
Surprise surprise, looks like she’s at Gatwick again. Any guesses where she might be rushing off to? 🇫🇷

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah I was also cringing at her using a bleeping mug to walk her dog, she is so desperate to be funny/quirky. Just walk your dog like a normal person
Im in the trade and often see people with mugs in their vans and I'm like wtf you doing get a travel cup. I've even seen someone driving drinking from a mug before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right I totally get that you can’t help who you fall for and it’s not her fault Zach happens to live in France, but she can’t base her whole business around being sustainable and then make a mockery out of it to fly out to see him every few weeks. What’s the point in everything she’s done (even if it is green washed) if she’s just going to undo it all by flying somewhere she could drive with her far more sustainable electric car and then also fly out for god knows how many holidays and pointless business trips.

I also think it’s poor taste of her to clearly invent some way to get around France’s travel ban, but then I’m not surprised because she didn’t care about flaunting rules when she went to Dubai and tried to claim she was mask exempt. She really is so incredibly self-centred and only cares about what benefits her.

Reactions: 54
Right I totally get that you can’t help who you fall for and it’s not her fault Zach happens to live in France, but she can’t base her whole business around being sustainable and then make a mockery out of it to fly out to see him every few weeks. What’s the point in everything she’s done (even if it is green washed) if she’s just going to undo it all by flying somewhere she could drive with her far more sustainable electric car and then also fly out for god knows how many holidays and pointless business trips.

I also think it’s poor taste of her to clearly invent some way to get around France’s travel ban, but then I’m not surprised because she didn’t care about flaunting rules when she went to Dubai and tried to claim she was mask exempt. She really is so incredibly self-centred and only cares about what benefits her.
Yep, and she was on a shoot all day yesterday too so who knows what she could be spreading. People like her are the reason we're getting banned from other countries

Reactions: 18
If she has scrambled to get the last flight to France before the travel ban I hope she damn well stays there til it’s lifted. If she goes to France for a few days only to come back to London in time for Christmas I think that’s just reckless and selfish.

Wonder where her silly print-out mask exemption card is now, considering that every story recently has her wearing one.

Reactions: 26
Is she actually a mug? There is so much irresponsible tit she can do here, legally - she can go out clubbing if she wants to, she can bop around the UK if she wants to. He can come here (maybe she's waiting at the airport for him....). But she has to do the thing that France has specifically said it does not want her to do.

I remember someone saying before that he hates influencers etc. and must be in it just for the money - well, they're a match made in unhappy relationship heaven. They are welcome to each other. As far as I'm concerned, the more shitbags matched up with each other, the less risk there is that the rest of us have to deal with them

Reactions: 30
I can't believe she's abroad again just as we've been advised to be sensible before christmas!!! how reckless and selfish can you be

Reactions: 19
She’s actually so sad repeatedly travelling to france to see this bloke, even when there’s restrictions in place she is still going to him, why doesn’t he come and visit her in london ever?
Loool she’s only 18k followers away from dipping under 1 million as well, wonder how long it’ll be until her next giveaway 🥲

Reactions: 33
Everyone I know in London is positive, living with someone who has tested positive, or cancelling all their Christmas get togethers to avoid catching it, and yet Grace is off travelling again after spending yesterday surrounded by people at a shoot. Can't believe how selfish she continues to be!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s actually so sad repeatedly travelling to france to see this bloke, even when there’s restrictions in place she is still going to him, why doesn’t he come and visit her in london ever?
Loool she’s only 18k followers away from dipping under 1 million as well, wonder how long it’ll be until her next giveaway 🥲
I feel like he’s probably suggested coming here, but eco queen Grez jumps at any chance to get out of the country so she probably insists on going there.

Reactions: 11
Given that France are effectively closing borders tonight, does this mean she's sacking off Christmas with her family to spend it with this guy she's been with for 4 months who can't ever be bothered to visit her?

Reactions: 22
Given that France are effectively closing borders tonight, does this mean she's sacking off Christmas with her family to spend it with this guy she's been with for 4 months who can't ever be bothered to visit her?
Potentially! but we are talking about the woman who took her ex from 2016 with her when she travelled central & south America after she finished uni. he surfaced just before the trip (filled with luxury and once-in-a-lifetime opportunities, presumably all paid for by her [he was at uni at the time, though maybe he had inheritance etc.]) and there's no hide nor hair of him now.

maybe it was just a bit of fun for them both as rich people, but from the outside it looked pretty sad. I wonder what a family christmas looks like for her if spending it with baguette is more enticing

Reactions: 21
Nah you can leave France after tonight, just can’t arrive from the UK.

Reactions: 2
Yeah this is honestly sad... She's always travelling to see him, paying for flights to get there, abandoning Ziggy to be with him, and now often posting him on her IG, making it obvious she's dating someone. And let's be honest their little getaway to the Maldives that cost a fortune every night was definitely covered by her green-washing money and her ~nOt aN iNfLuEnCeR~ discounts. Meanwhile he never goes to see her, has never ever posted anything about her on his IG (from looking at it you would assume he's single). It definitely seems like a one-sided relationship and it's kinda sad/pathetic ..

Reactions: 26
She just shared this on her story, obviously sent to her from whoever is looking after poor Ziggy. Wonder if she is trying to pretend she has brought Ziggy with her when she obviously hasn't.

I couldn't imagine leaving my dog every 2 weeks. It must be so confusing for him, with her coming back a few days at a time from long trips only to disappear again. Then again at this point I wonder if he even sees her as his primary 'caregiver' anymore; wouldn't be surprised if he has become more attached to one of the housemates.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Potentially! but we are talking about the woman who took her ex from 2016 with her when she travelled central & south America after she finished uni. he surfaced just before the trip (filled with luxury and once-in-a-lifetime opportunities, presumably all paid for by her [he was at uni at the time, though maybe he had inheritance etc.]) and there's no hide nor hair of him now.

maybe it was just a bit of fun for them both as rich people, but from the outside it looked pretty sad. I wonder what a family christmas looks like for her if spending it with baguette is more enticing
Shows how desperate she is, highlighting that she’s not very successful with men. They probably can’t be arsed with her after she says a sentence. Like you guys have mentioned taking her ex on a big trip all payed for after he comes back into her like after a month or so. Now spending Christmas with a dude she’s known for a few months while he’s never went to see her. It’s quite pathetic and reeks that she’s desperate for male attention

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.