Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never been a follower of Grace but knew her from the fitness YouTube space so would check this thread occasionally, but I've been checking in loads recently because I find her work day schedules so hilarious.
Does she not realise that anyone with a real job can't nicely package their day into little slots (other than meetings) because random tit happens that you have to deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've never been a follower of Grace but knew her from the fitness YouTube space so would check this thread occasionally, but I've been checking in loads recently because I find her work day schedules so hilarious.
Does she not realise that anyone with a real job can't nicely package their day into little slots (other than meetings) because random tit happens that you have to deal with.
Not to mention no one busy has time to type their schedule into Instagram 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Exactly this! Most people can’t write a daily schedule like she does because things (aka exterior uncontrollables LMAO I’m still howling over this) crop up all the time - especially during a pandemic. We’re expected to deal with things immediately when we already have multiple deadlines and are under staffed, under pressure and underpaid and don’t have seemingly unlimited annual leave 👀

I’m no CEO entrepreneur but I’m fairly certain Grez and her desperate attempts to appear relatable and stressed (as if being stressed = successful?!) show that she wouldn’t last two days in most people’s jobs, including the jobs of her own staff who are actually doing most of the work for an undisclosed, “competitive” salary 🙃

Reactions: 23
Just saw her Daily Schedule story and it looks like it was taken in France... BASIC FIT - the gym on the right of the photo isn't open in the UK but it is in France. The same with ROXY. As someone mentioned before, she deletes insta on the weekends to hide that she's travelling to France every weekend. Not very sustainable of her :/

Reactions: 25
Just saw her Daily Schedule story and it looks like it was taken in France... BASIC FIT - the gym on the right of the photo isn't open in the UK but it is in France. The same with ROXY. As someone mentioned before, she deletes insta on the weekends to hide that she's travelling to France every weekend. Not very sustainable of her :/
Look very similar 👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
That meme was only posted a few pages ago, is she trolling 😬🤣 correct me if I’m wrong but a coffee machine and food and drink facilities should be the bare minimum not a cool hip gen Z google HQ feature
My boring ass stuffy finance firm has nice coffee machines/ fridge/ drinks area, changing rooms with hairdryers and ghd straighteners, a quiet room where people can go to pray/ meditate/ just have some peace, free fruit etc. It's not revolutionary Grace, it's the standard these days.

Reactions: 38
That meme was only posted a few pages ago, is she trolling 😬🤣 correct me if I’m wrong but a coffee machine and food and drink facilities should be the bare minimum not a cool hip gen Z google HQ feature
a coffee machines as a.fun addition 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg a coffee machine? Don’t push the boat out too far grease 🥴 jk! How about start off by giving your staff proper contracts and a fair wage, then have a think about ‘fun’ additions ro the office smh.
Also pls why is her only humour making silly faces?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone please tell/show her how to wear glasses 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Omg a coffee machine? Don’t push the boat out too far grease 🥴 jk! How about start off by giving your staff proper contracts and a fair wage, then have a think about ‘fun’ additions ro the office smh.
Also pls why is her only humour making silly faces?
e100%she will fill the office with jars of cheap pick and mix and then comment every time people take them

• Haha
Reactions: 30
also why not ask your own employees what they actually want in the office instead of desperately seeking clout on Instagram

get ready for Grace to post the cctv every single time anyone uses the office coffee machine with some sarcastic comment about how they’re not working

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Can people who follow her start commenting stupid things “desk chairs would be fun”

Reactions: 9
Grace after writing her daily schedule onto Instagram and ‘approving’ a coffee machine for Tala HQ:

B20678E6-8B1F-4ADB-AF70-73AEC37F2C1D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I guess she got a lift to the gym and then walked back? I was going to say she took the bus to the gym, but we all know she wouldn't take public transport!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does it take her 15 mins to walk to the gym but 45 to walk back 🤔

ETA evidence lol
the 15/45 min discrepancy could be a quick trip on the euro tunnel back to the UK in order to fulfil that hectic schedule of deciding if to get a coffee machine and/or ghds for the office huns x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I really do not understand her attitude towards camel toe in Tala leggings. She’s basically just saying we at Tala HQ don’t care if people can see our vaginas so deal with it. Umm what about the large portion of your customer base that do care..?!

Reactions: 30
How about having your employees WFH so they don’t have to spend hours of their lives commuting and risking getting Covid.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.