Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just a slightly related PSA, putting olaplex in your hair all day does nothing because olaplex only works when your hair is wet. the olaplex website itself has even said there is nothing to support that wearing olaplex all day benefits your hair. just follow the directions on the bottle. since grace reads here hopefully she sees this lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
just a slightly related PSA, putting olaplex in your hair all day does nothing because olaplex only works when your hair is wet. the olaplex website itself has even said there is nothing to support that wearing olaplex all day benefits your hair. just follow the directions on the bottle. since grace reads here hopefully she sees this lol.
does olaplex work on non-coloured hair?

Reactions: 2
does olaplex work on non-coloured hair?
Iā€™ve read that itā€™s unnecessary, if you overload your hair with too much protein (olaplex is a protein treatment) it can do the opposite and cause breakage. So if youā€™ve got virgin hair I donā€™t think itā€™d be worth the money :)

Reactions: 4
Olaplex isnā€™t just for coloured hair, itā€™s best for hair that has been damaged through bleaching and lots of heat damage and split ends. But you shouldnā€™t use it more than once or twice a week maximum

Reactions: 11
thanks guys i have virgin hair but it's so frizzy that i wondered if olaplex might help but i don't think it will because i don't have heat damage as i use heat on it maybe once a year and i've never bleached it.

Reactions: 2
thanks guys i have virgin hair but it's so frizzy that i wondered if olaplex might help but i don't think it will because i don't have heat damage as i use heat on it maybe once a year and i've never bleached it.
off topic but I really rate the bumble and bumble hairdressers invisible oil shampoo and conditioner (can buy it on ASOS/look fantastic). I have frizzy hair despite never dying it/straightening it and the bumble stuff has helped loads without weighing my hair down!

Reactions: 9
off topic but I really rate the bumble and bumble hairdressers invisible oil shampoo and conditioner (can buy it on ASOS/look fantastic). I have frizzy hair despite never dying it/straightening it and the bumble stuff has helped loads without weighing my hair down!
Will check it out!

ā€œIā€™ve been bad at letting exterior uncontrollables affect my moodā€

LMAO thatā€™s the most obnoxious way to say ā€˜things outside my controlā€™ Iā€™ve ever seen and itā€™s a perfect example of how Grez twists tit to sound super clever when itā€™s really justā€¦ simple as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 60
ā€œIā€™ve been bad at letting exterior uncontrollables affect my moodā€

LMAO thatā€™s the most obnoxious way to say ā€˜things outside my controlā€™ Iā€™ve ever seen and itā€™s a perfect example of how Grez twists tit to sound super clever when itā€™s really justā€¦ simple as duck
Sounds like unruly body hair šŸ¤£

Who wears such chunky necklaces to bed? She looks like she sleeps naked but cba to take off her necklaces - make it make sense šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
She absolutely must show off some wealth at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m pretty sure Grace has definitely complained before about job adverts not being transparent when they advertise the ā€œcompetitive salaryā€, yet thatā€™s what Shreddy and TALA do

Reactions: 15
Oh my god sheā€™s started putting them daily schedules in her bizz nuggets highlightšŸ˜³šŸ˜³

when will influencers learn the definition of HIGHLIGHTS. Itā€™s not supposed to be a catalogue system for every story youā€™ve ever posted.
How are any of these business nuggets?? And why do any of them need long term saving

in other news canā€™t wait for todays schedule
* 9-11 URGENT appprovals from bed. Workload has been immense this week so need to make sure these are boxed off before I even allow myself to get dressed
* 11-12 lunch and industry reading. Time to recharge the brain and set myself up for the big creative project work šŸ“ˆ
* 12-1 CALL paid interview with a magazine because Iā€™ve not had enough exposure recently
* 1-3 BLOCK plan for our BIGGEST announcement yet. Youā€™re not ready
* 3-4 BLOCK- finish quick ticks
* 4-7 spa and pedicure. Only times they had available so will be finishing all weekly approvals whilst the girls work on my toes
* 7-9 gifted dinner with friends
* 10- sign out of insta for the weekend because we all deserve a break

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh my god sheā€™s started putting them daily schedules in her bizz nuggets highlightšŸ˜³šŸ˜³

when will influencers learn the definition of HIGHLIGHTS. Itā€™s not supposed to be a catalogue system for every story youā€™ve ever posted.
How are any of these business nuggets?? And why do any of them need long term saving

* 9-11 URGENT appprovals from bed. Workload has been immense this week so need to make sure these are boxed off before I even allow myself to get dressed
* 11-12 lunch and industry reading. Time to recharge the brain and set myself up for the big creative project work šŸ“ˆ
* 12-1 CALL paid interview with a magazine because Iā€™ve not had enough exposure recently
* 4-7 spa and pedicure. Only times they had available so will be finishing all weekly approvals whilst the girls work on my toes
11pm - quick dart to France for my dick appointment

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Scarily accurate. Also why is writing the schedule and posting it never in the schedule, it must take a stupid amount of time

Reactions: 13
I feel like she's gonna try to fill her highlights with 'busy' days to make it look like she usually works long hours. Some of the stories she includes are just photos with captions saying tit like "today is gonna kill me, omg it's so busy". I don't think it's healthy to be so preoccupied with people's perceptions of you

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.