Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also put her business reading after her "urgent" work today, she must be reading here. She is a joke lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
funny how she didn’t include ‘upload a video of my protein shake and stories about Ziggy’ in her time block of 9-11, because that’s what she was doing as well as uploading her 2000 word schedule between 9:15 - 9:30🙃

obviously I occasionally go on my phone during the day as I WFH and but it’s more that she uses these ‘time blocks’ to insinuate she’s working flat out for that entire two hours when she’s actually working at a comfortable enough pace to be in her phone at times - which is GOOD, I don’t think we should all be stretched to our absolute limits when working - but then I don’t think my productivity makes up my entire self worth 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 31
The daily schedules are actually really "sad" when you think about it. She's clearly insecure/uncomfortable/doesn't know how to handle, the success and businesses that she was handed and doesn't have to do any work at all, so she spends her days pretending and listing out all the "work" she does. Can anyone imagine a normal CEO/regular business owner putting up their schedules each day (90% of which is clearly BS) in a way to prove how hard they work under a guise of offering a look into her life/business. It's madness. Any item in the schedule that isn't lunch or daily massages is listed as "do tasks"... "do super duper important work"... "approvals"... Grace literally does the most surface level, unimportant, insignificant decisions imaginable. She's smart enough to know whatever she approves or "decides" is meaningless. It's all going to be done the same regardless and she's only getting in the way. She is probably inhibiting the people doing the real work. As always, I wish Grace could see how lucky she is to be in that position, simply enjoy the benefits and not need to lead a life of smoke/mirrors/lies/fake social media.

Reactions: 44
How is “walk to gym” a work thing or on the to do list. Surely she’d write “take a fat vegan tit 9:45am” like 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
also sorry to post again but to anyone reading ‘two hours of complete undivided attention will kill me off, I am weak

that is such an ableist view and completely shits on those who are neurodivergent. No, you’re not weak. 2 hours is a long time to be completely focused. You might be able to do that but you are still a human being and it should be normalised that people should be able take breaks after long periods of concentration if they need to!! (In a perfect world of course, so many people can’t do this). In fact, I tactically plan my breaks this way as part of managing flare ups of my disability and to see Grez dismiss having a break after it as being ‘weak’ is just gross

my disability means I can’t be in multiple long ass meetings or have sustained periods of concentration on one thing for hours and hours because it’s exhausting and makes me really, really ill but I’m not weak, I still get the same work done and attend the meetings that I need to attend - I just do things in a slightly different way and cut out the meaningless crap. I’ve actually managed to make some processes and meetings at work better for EVERYONE because we just bleeping get on with it and make sure it’s clear and concise and efficient. I’m so grateful for my team because we are so supportive of each other so it works. Isn’t this what her crappy book was meant to be about?

I’m sorry I keep ranting about this but I just hate the idea of some people in their early 20s reading that tit and thinking they need to work themselves into illness just so that they can be seen as ‘successful’ to employers that don’t give a flying duck about their wellbeing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
funny how she didn’t include ‘upload a video of my protein shake and stories about Ziggy’ in her time block of 9-11, because that’s what she was doing as well as uploading her 2000 word schedule between 9:15 - 9:30🙃

obviously I occasionally go on my phone during the day as I WFH and but it’s more that she uses these ‘time blocks’ to insinuate she’s working flat out for that entire two hours when she’s actually working at a comfortable enough pace to be in her phone at times - which is GOOD, I don’t think we should all be stretched to our absolute limits when working - but then I don’t think my productivity makes up my entire self worth 🤷‍♀️
I remember her saying last year that the Instagram screen time on her phone was shocking. It's why I don't believe these schedules - like you said, during her supposed "time block" she is clearly on Instagram, posting screenshots of DMs etc. The schedules themselves must take at least half an hour to format, probably more. I genuinely think a good chunk of her day is spent scrolling through Instagram.

She shouldn't be deleting Instagram at the weekend, she should delete it during the week because it is clearly distracting her. Maybe she could get through those super urgent approvals in the time she wastes on posting self-validating schedules.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
duck outta here with this waking up at 6 thing. 'I have to eat so early because I wake up at 6AM'. Millions of people wake up at 6 or earlier every day, it's not that impressive and it doesn't make you any more hard working. That's a normal time to wake up if you work during the day time, it's really not a flex.

Reactions: 27
duck outta here with this waking up at 6 thing. 'I have to eat so early because I wake up at 6AM'. Millions of people wake up at 6 or earlier every day, it's not that impressive and it doesn't make you any more hard working. That's a normal time to wake up if you work during the day time, it's really not a flex.
Not just that loads of people do it, I would have thought 6am is a pretty normal time for people living and working in London to get up due to commuting?

Reactions: 23
Also every time she wakes up past 6 she makes it out to be a terrible thing?? I'm a night owl and I'm writing my thesis so I often go to bed late and wake up at 9am...I'm not any less productive (although I am procrastinating currently) just because I don't wake up at 6am. You can be productive anytime of the day and all these day plans are just toxic productivity. Lie in hun, you'll prob get more done.

Reactions: 39
I remember her saying last year that the Instagram screen time on her phone was shocking. It's why I don't believe these schedules - like you said, during her supposed "time block" she is clearly on Instagram, posting screenshots of DMs etc. The schedules themselves must take at least half an hour to format, probably more. I genuinely think a good chunk of her day is spent scrolling through Instagram.

She shouldn't be deleting Instagram at the weekend, she should delete it during the week because it is clearly distracting her. Maybe she could get through those super urgent approvals in the time she wastes on posting self-validating schedules.
She only deletes her Instagram so she doesn’t accidentally post a France story to her Instagram. Then everyone would know she’s flying out every week

• Haha
Reactions: 34
6:30 is genuinely a lay in for me, even on days off 😂. I'm rarely still awake after 22:30 though 🤪

Reactions: 4
Personally it peeves me when she acts like getting up at 8 is suuuccch a mega lie in and she has to make excuses for it. Grace doesn't NEED to get up early, she chooses to do that for whatever reason. It's not morally superior to be out at the crack of dawn. I think she just wants to cover up the fact that she could get up at 10, go to the gym at 4pm instead and it wouldn't make a bit of difference to her work day. I get up at 8:30 every day for a 9pm WFH job and I'm not sorry.

Reactions: 36
Latest schedule mentions signing off 3 limited edition tala collections for 2022. What happened to combining launches wherever they can to reduce consumerism? If they're all ready to be signed off, why not combine them into one launch (or even 2 - one for spring/summer and one for autumn/winter)? Grace and tala are so full of tit, she hardly even seems to be pretending to be sustainable anymore.

Reactions: 32
Saw Steph elswood posted a protein oats recipe and it’s an ad talking about he only vegan protein that’s not grainy 👀👀 what about your mates?? And tbf if there are any vegans a lot of the comments seemed to agree 🤷‍♀️

also on graces schedule she gets up early to do a birthday display for her housemate, but aren’t they all skiing?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I swear every day this week she’s had a personal beauty appointment in the late afternoon/early evening. Which is obviously fine, if you have the money and time to do it, you do you. It’s just infuriating that she bangs on about how stressed and pushed for time she is, but she is still prioritising these luxury appointments multiple times a week??

I cannot even imagine having enough time to go for nail, hair and laser appointments all in one week, EVEN if I choose to use the time to respond to emails/read literature etc. What planet is she living on that her schedule is sooo busy but yet she still has time to read articles every morning and go for personal appointments every afternoon before dinner with friends every night??

Reactions: 42
Personally it peeves me when she acts like getting up at 8 is suuuccch a mega lie in and she has to make excuses for it. Grace doesn't NEED to get up early, she chooses to do that for whatever reason. It's not morally superior to be out at the crack of dawn. I think she just wants to cover up the fact that she could get up at 10, go to the gym at 4pm instead and it wouldn't make a bit of difference to her work day. I get up at 8:30 every day for a 9pm WFH job and I'm not sorry.
And when she says she gets up early as she works best in the morning, but her first tasks are always just reading magazines 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Saw Steph elswood posted a protein oats recipe and it’s an ad talking about he only vegan protein that’s not grainy 👀👀 what about your mates?? And tbf if there are any vegans a lot of the comments seemed to agree 🤷‍♀️

also on graces schedule she gets up early to do a birthday display for her housemate, but aren’t they all skiing?
I know Steph has her own thread so sorry for OT but Steph was an ambassador for myprotein AND women's best!! Do influencers realise it's their own credibility they ruin when they lie about liking stuff for cash

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Her reviews and approvals are so obviously bs and ego driven... If in only one hour you can review both a pricing strategy and a marketing strategy, plus prepare a block of answers for press (let's be honest she def spends the most time on this one) you're doing it wrong.

Reactions: 15

Lol is she trying to excuse her greasiness with olaplex 😅 maybe stop bleaching tf out your hair babe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.