Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something I've noticed about these silly schedules is that there's often a weekly team meeting scheduled smack bang in the middle of lunch time. If she wants to work through lunch that's her choice, but why force every other employee to do that too? At my work it's agreed not to schedule meetings during lunch hours unless they're absolutely urgent, which should be the norm for any company which claims to care about their employees' work/life balance.

Why do I get the feeling that these team meetings are at awkward hours to accommodate her. Perhaps instead of reading magazines for an hour every morning she could schedule her meetings then so that everyone else can have a proper lunch break.

Reactions: 47
And so she walks home, makes dinner and walks the dog inn50minutes. So the dog is being walked what about 10min a day.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Grace already gives her employers 2 duvet days a year, it’s just unreasonable to ask her to give her employees their legally required breaks as well

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Something I've noticed about these silly schedules is that there's often a weekly team meeting scheduled smack bang in the middle of lunch time. If she wants to work through lunch that's her choice, but why force every other employee to do that too? At my work it's agreed not to schedule meetings during lunch hours unless they're absolutely urgent, which should be the norm for any company which claims to care about their employees' work/life balance.

Why do I get the feeling that these team meetings are at awkward hours to accommodate her. Perhaps instead of reading magazines for an hour every morning she could schedule her meetings then so that everyone else can have a proper lunch break.
That would be the case if she had any say or input with scheduling... my guess is she doesn’t and gets “invited” to join the meetings

if there’s a zoom call and no Grace to contribute buzz words, was it even a proper meeting?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m still signed up to Shreddy emails (I’m lazy lol) but what is this form?! If you can’t do a body weight squat without butt wink and a curved spine then you should not be used to promote a fitness app
and those nasty dirty shoes 🤢 my day to day ones definitely look like this but i’d never use them in an ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sharing this again as I feel it's relevant every thread:

I don't know if it's been brought up recently but thought I'd share some explanation of Grace and her companies, after again claiming she works so hard and is a full time CEO to 2/3 different, extremely successful companies. I just find it extremely disingenuous and harmful.

Let's imagine that anybody (use yourself as the example) made a viral post on instagram and suddenly woke up with a million followers. Loyal followers who trust what you say and look up to you.
A large company realises you have a large, impressionable audience and email you and say "We create companies for people who have an audience, let's talk."
You have a meeting and they say, "Look, you have a million followers, we want to create a jewellery line for you. We have all the contacts, we have the manufacturing, we have the supply, we have the factories, we have the designs and we have the brand and logo all ready. You'll be the CEO and you can make decisions, but we'll do everything for you, the product, the marketing, the shipping, and we'll split the profits 50/50, how does that sound?"
You don't know much about jewellery, but.. this sounds perfect. You get to own a company, you get everything done for you and you can promote it on your page and make a ton of money, so deal agreed.
You promote your new line, you sell it through huge advertising, scarcity marketing, influencers and you sell out your launch as you have a lot of loyal followers who couldn't wait to buy it.
You are now the CEO of a successful jewellery company. You didn't need to do anything. You and a larger company profited off your impressionable and loyal audience and they got a product and to support someone they look up to. Everybody wins.
The next launch is next month. There is a meeting to discuss the colours of the next pieces of jewellery, they present you with some options. (Business meetings!!!) The options are blue, gold, red, silver. You choose silver and red. You are now a CEO who is making decisions and who is running the company. You upload to social media how hectic it is and how you have meetings and emails and so much to do. It's time for a holiday.
You promote the next launch again and it sells out.
You win a business award for your successful company.
The larger company is earning a lot of money from you and your audience, so they want to keep you 100% happy. They give you teams to talk to, they throw you parties and send you gifts. You can be as involved as you want to be. You can do nothing. You can be cc'd into every email. You can go on holiday for 6 months. The work is being done, the products are being created and marketed and sold either way. Though as it's your audience, it's helpful if you post. You are as busy as you want to be. You can portray your company and involvement however you want on social media.

That's basically the formula for these influencers and their brands. Some take the 'entrepreneur' title further than others.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Sharing this again as I feel it's relevant every thread:

I don't know if it's been brought up recently but thought I'd share some explanation of Grace and her companies, after again claiming she works so hard and is a full time CEO to 2/3 different, extremely successful companies. I just find it extremely disingenuous and harmful.

Let's imagine that anybody (use yourself as the example) made a viral post on instagram and suddenly woke up with a million followers. Loyal followers who trust what you say and look up to you.
A large company realises you have a large, impressionable audience and email you and say "We create companies for people who have an audience, let's talk."
You have a meeting and they say, "Look, you have a million followers, we want to create a jewellery line for you. We have all the contacts, we have the manufacturing, we have the supply, we have the factories, we have the designs and we have the brand and logo all ready. You'll be the CEO and you can make decisions, but we'll do everything for you, the product, the marketing, the shipping, and we'll split the profits 50/50, how does that sound?"
You don't know much about jewellery, but.. this sounds perfect. You get to own a company, you get everything done for you and you can promote it on your page and make a ton of money, so deal agreed.
You promote your new line, you sell it through huge advertising, scarcity marketing, influencers and you sell out your launch as you have a lot of loyal followers who couldn't wait to buy it.
You are now the CEO of a successful jewellery company. You didn't need to do anything. You and a larger company profited off your impressionable and loyal audience and they got a product and to support someone they look up to. Everybody wins.
The next launch is next month. There is a meeting to discuss the colours of the next pieces of jewellery, they present you with some options. (Business meetings!!!) The options are blue, gold, red, silver. You choose silver and red. You are now a CEO who is making decisions and who is running the company. You upload to social media how hectic it is and how you have meetings and emails and so much to do. It's time for a holiday.
You promote the next launch again and it sells out.
You win a business award for your successful company.
The larger company is earning a lot of money from you and your audience, so they want to keep you 100% happy. They give you teams to talk to, they throw you parties and send you gifts. You can be as involved as you want to be. You can do nothing. You can be cc'd into every email. You can go on holiday for 6 months. The work is being done, the products are being created and marketed and sold either way. Though as it's your audience, it's helpful if you post. You are as busy as you want to be. You can portray your company and involvement however you want on social media.

That's basically the formula for these influencers and their brands. Some take the 'entrepreneur' title further than others.
Worthy reshare. Nice work.

Reactions: 18
I swear to god it must take her about an hour to type out the daily schedule bullshit on insta and make sure all the times align. genuinely think anyone who finds them helpful/inspiring needs a slap, she is the most performative piece of tit out there

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No reason to where this to a fitness influencer event other than the fact you are terrified of people taking pictures of you at angles you can’t control which aren’t exactly like your mirror/phone camera ensemble used at home to take every selfie with and end up revealing to the world you don’t actually look like those pictures or have that body shape.

Surely you would want to show off the new Tala range you have been posting countless mirror pics in with the dream hourglass body? no? Not even the Tala coat then? No? Alright then.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
No reason to where this to a fitness influencer event other than the fact you are terrified of people taking pictures of you at angles you can’t control which aren’t exactly like your mirror/phone camera ensemble used at home to take every selfie with and end up revealing to the world you don’t actually look like those pictures or have that body shape.

Surely you would want to show off the new Tala range you have been posting countless mirror pics in with the dream hourglass body? no? Not even the Tala coat then? No? Alright then.
no TALA backpack either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Smh why is has she gone dressed as a flasher? Looks like the sort of coat they open up and it’s full of stolen watches

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I love how she is bigging up this collaboration with clean kitchen, like “omg our protein shakes have been exclusively picked by this restaurant (btw I’m a investor xxxx)” when it’s literally her friends company and another fake influencer business

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What an awful outfit. Gym clothes + trench coat + a beach tote bag? Very odd. She is a classic example of someone who thinks decking yourself out in expensive/designer stuff is enough to look fashionable.

Reactions: 24
Yeah I swear she’s not even just an investor, isn’t she the lead investor??? Or she’s put in a proper big chunk, of course theyre going to let you stock your shite 😂

Reactions: 11

Really odd choice, not taking off your coat to give a speech indoors kinda makes it look like you cant wait to leave...

Reactions: 34
Oh my god she’s just posted her “top tips for starting a business” and the cringe is unbearable

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.