Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also what is with her calling things "offensively" good, I remember she said the same about whatever the latest tala product is, her vocabulary for someone so educated is actually shockingly offensively bad
Fixed that for you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Our sustainable and socially conscious queen selling her shreddy shakes at Soul cycle that charges £26 for 1 45 min spin class.... very accessible to all social classes. Shows truly where she wants TALA to sit in terms of who should wear the clothes.
Is that because of its location? Im from the countryside so I have no idea how much gyms are in London! But I mean you must have some wedge if you can afford to go even once a week!
I still wear my first pair of gymshark leggings I bought five years ago and apart from the logo they are as the day I first wore them. I know they used to be quite expensive but I think they are definitely worth the money unlike tala 😂

Reactions: 9
Is that because of its location? Im from the countryside so I have no idea how much gyms are in London! But I mean you must have some wedge if you can afford to go even once a week!
I still wear my first pair of gymshark leggings I bought five years ago and apart from the logo they are as the day I first wore them. I know they used to be quite expensive but I think they are definitely worth the money unlike tala 😂
Classes at boutique studios in London are very expensive but Soul Cycle is at the top end of the price range especially for spinning.

Reactions: 11
Classes at boutique studios in London are very expensive but Soul Cycle is at the top end of the price range especially for spinning.
To be fair I'd pay to go to a GOOD spin class, maybe not £26 a time but my god there are some shocking instructors out there!

Reactions: 6
Another busy week ticked off for Grace, culminating in a photo shoot and 4pm finish before another weekend away. Such a stressful life she leads.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m all for looking after the environment, but this is extremely rich coming from someone who flies to France every other weekend for a couple of days.
You hit the nail on her head. Her carbon footprint is bigger than all of ours combined in this thread I have no doubt.

Reactions: 28
You hit the nail on her head. Her carbon footprint is bigger than all of ours combined in this thread I have no doubt.
Oh 100%! Sometimes I wonder if she really is that committed to being sustainable or if she just saw it as a gap in the market to make herself loads of money, because she’s clearly desperate to be extremely wealthy on top of all the generational wealth she already has.

A lot of disposable cutlery is now compostable! My work provides that type of cutlery.
You’re also forgetting her 7 holidays and countless work trips she does that definitely could of been a teams meeting!
Exactly! And if she was really that offended by disposable cutlery, there’s nothing stopping her from carrying her own reusable cutlery the same way people do with straws or drinks cups.

Reactions: 34
Oh 100%! Sometimes I wonder if she really is that committed to being sustainable or if she just saw it as a gap in the market to make herself loads of money, because she’s clearly desperate to be extremely wealthy on top of all the generational wealth she already has.

Exactly! And if she was really that offended by disposable cutlery, there’s nothing stopping her from carrying her own reusable cutlery the same way people do with straws or drinks cups.
exactly, also I bet someone commented about the cutlery and then she saw it as an issue, 100% she does not care

Reactions: 11
To be fair I'd pay to go to a GOOD spin class, maybe not £26 a time but my god there are some shocking instructors out there!
I read this yday (SoulCycle being £26) and it has legit blown my mind. I live in the Midlands, and go to a gym with unlimited classes and an olympic sized pool and its ...£25 per month. I've gone to spinning classes three times this week, in ldn that would be the best part of £100?? I'm not one for 'oooh london is overpriced and tit' at all, I grew up just outside...but damn. £26 per go is MAD. sorry to derail!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I read this yday (SoulCycle being £26) and it has legit blown my mind. I live in the Midlands, and go to a gym with unlimited classes and an olympic sized pool and its ...£25 per month. I've gone to spinning classes three times this week, in ldn that would be the best part of £100?? I'm not one for 'oooh london is overpriced and tit' at all, I grew up just outside...but damn. £26 per go is MAD. sorry to derail!!
Oh yeah I definitely agree, someone in my OU class mentioned a while ago that their gym membership is over £100 a month and I was like you what?! I'd be there every waking hour I wasn't in work if I was paying that much to make it feel viable 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
wow I am jealous! I am registered at my local council run gym (just for pool access, nothing else included) and it is £35 a month, and not for a good pool either! that said I cannot imagine (wouldn't be able to) paying £26 for a class, seems ludicrious!

Maybe I'm hallucinating but I swear tala brought out a reusable cutlery set at one point...? Can't find any evidence of this now

Reactions: 25
wow I am jealous! I am registered at my local council run gym (just for pool access, nothing else included) and it is £35 a month, and not for a good pool either! that said I cannot imagine (wouldn't be able to) paying £26 for a class, seems ludicrious!
Should clarify (in my first post!) that's a concessions price (student, elderly, unemployed etc) but £26 is prohibitive!!!

Oh yeah I definitely agree, someone in my OU class mentioned a while ago that their gym membership is over £100 a month and I was like you what?! I'd be there every waking hour I wasn't in work if I was paying that much to make it feel viable 🤣
IIf I paid £100 per month I'd be moving in!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah FR it's ridiculous in London. I was about to sign up for a £30/month fitness pass for a gym which I thought was reasonable, then I read the small print and found out the subscription was just for -wait for it- A PDF WORKOUT GUIDE. NOT EVEN ACCESS TO THE GYM WTF

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah FR it's ridiculous in London. I was about to sign up for a £30/month fitness pass for a gym which I thought was reasonable, then I read the small print and found out the subscription was just for -wait for it- A PDF WORKOUT GUIDE. NOT EVEN ACCESS TO THE GYM WTF
not to invalidate anyone’s experience but I live in London and pay £20 a month for my gym membership (that’s with NHS discount, £25 is general price) with unlimited access to swimming, gym and classes. Admittedly it’s not the best gym in the world but it’s good enough for me, so you can still find reasonably priced spots I guess they’re just few and far between!

not to invalidate anyone’s experience but I live in London and pay £20 a month for my gym membership (that’s with NHS discount, £25 is general price) with unlimited access to swimming, gym and classes. Admittedly it’s not the best gym in the world but it’s good enough for me, so you can still find reasonably priced spots I guess they’re just few and far between!
could I ask where this is?! I have never found a gym and pool as cheaply as that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.