Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another busy day! What kind of CEO is able to work in their pjs and finish at 4pm the day after a launch? Also “early finish” since she’s been posting these schedules I think she’s finished later than 4 once
Even this is pretty misleading. She says she’ll work in her pyjamas early on but then she’s got a sign off strategy call, presumably with high level colleagues and possibly investors, and she’s doing some filming, so she must take time to at least get dressed at some point (note I will not assume Greasey Grezos plans to have a wash). She’s also got to eat at some point, unless she plans to do an entire days work and the gym on no calories, which is a great message to send to young women. But that doesn’t represent that girlboss grind I guess.

Or maybe she is just ravenously sitting in her own unprofessional filth for the day 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even this is pretty misleading. She says she’ll work in her pyjamas early on but then she’s got a sign off strategy call, presumably with high level colleagues and possibly investors, and she’s doing some filming, so she must take time to at least get dressed at some point (note I will not assume Greasey Grezos plans to have a wash). She’s also got to eat at some point, unless she plans to do an entire days work and the gym on no calories, which is a great message to send to young women. But that doesn’t represent that girlboss grind I guess.

Or maybe she is just ravenously sitting in her own unprofessional filth for the day 🤷
Lol I'm pretty sure that the time she left to "prep for call" actually means "get dressed and put on makeup to look pretty for camera", not "prep discussion points etc". That part is for the plebs to do and shouldn't be handled by bossbabes.

Reactions: 28
I’ve said it before and ill say it again but it always baffles me how she dresses given that she’s old money.

Reactions: 23
lol decided to give Shreddy a go for a month as I used to quite enjoy her guides back in the day… the app has already crashed twice, while just setting up an account and then this popped up…. What is it with this girl and her companies not spell checking anything??? Just reeks of unprofessional
51886BB4-1F38-4C52-8AC9-4923693C45F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello, lurker turned member here. Now this girl used to be my role model for a pinch when I got into fitness couple years ago. And she was good for the content she uploaded. But what in the fresh fennel happened to this girl? For one, I had no clue she came from such old money. Conveniently, she left that out in her old content. Not sure how much she admits nowadays but dear Lord almighty, seeing her chubby smug face online really makes me wonder exactly how much chance one stands against such well curated content creators (read groomed). And this place is perfect for uncovering all the filth. Gosh, I never thought I'd be part of a gossip clique but here I am. And I'm all for it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 42
Imagine taking 2 flights every weekend for some dick cause no one in the UK wants you and still have the audacity to paint yourself as sustainable

• Haha
Reactions: 43
it never fails to surprise me that she flies regularly for weekend trips. not even an extended weekend. like just... two days? even people who don't claim to be sustainable would have a bad conscience. and she gets off the plane and tells us to buy her sustainable leggings lol

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm wondering if any of you have previously used shreddy? I really really don't want to give her any of my money but some of the results I've seen on instagram are insane :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
her latest timetable post, so she doesn't walk her dog until 5pm?! Also I don't get why she acts as if any "CEO" would work a standard week like she does, surely the whole point of being self employed is you work the days/times that suit you, not just a standard office timetable?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Has he ever come to her? Or its always her going to France? I wonder how she finds the time being such a busy CEO!

her latest timetable post, so she doesn't walk her dog until 5pm?! Also I don't get why she acts as if any "CEO" would work a standard week like she does, surely the whole point of being self employed is you work the days/times that suit you, not just a standard office timetable?
Most self-employed people/CEOs end up working all the time because their business is growing and needs them. CEO is tala doesn't seem to involve too many working hours!

Reactions: 16
I'm wondering if any of you have previously used shreddy? I really really don't want to give her any of my money but some of the results I've seen on instagram are insane :cry:
I never used it and would never pay for an app when there are so many free workouts online. But I haven't seen any good opinions from those here that have used it. Most people said its really repetitive and boring. It might be alright for weight loss because effectively its mostly cardio but no chance people are building any reasonable muscle from it. Any great transformations you might have seen are likely due to a combination of things and shreddy is just one element of their routine

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.