Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I wrong to think it’s weird to be promoting her products in superdrug in her speech at the collaboration launch with this food place? Just struck me as odd and a bit desperate - but maybe I’m wrong here

Reactions: 12
God it's like there is no correlation between what she says and reality

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sharing this again as I feel it's relevant every thread:

... You have a meeting and they say, "... You'll be the CEO and you can make decisions, but we'll do everything for you, the product, the marketing, the shipping, and we'll split the profits 50/50, how does that sound?"

... That's basically the formula for these influencers and their brands. Some take the 'entrepreneur' title further than others.
Would it be true to infer from your post that this “CEO” title is just a branding exercise, then? Like, picking a few designs out does not make an executive officer job, or anything like it.

Reactions: 10
I just cannot get over the fact she has that photo as a profile pic in what is basically a professional account

Reactions: 23
I just cannot get over the fact she has that photo as a profile pic in what is basically a professional account
Yeah but she’s #notlikeotherCEOs she’s really quirky! None of those boring old white man CEOs would do something as funny as this, comedy genius

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Head to toe in gymshark, says it all 🤣🤣🤣
the girl on the right went to my uni I’ve literally never seen her wear tala in my life 😭 the girl on the right literally only wears gymshark and they invested in her trying to set up a gym called the g spot. Not grace trying to recruit fans, probably looking for diversity points as well

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she really gotten up to highlight number 7 of biznuggets stories on Instagram? :oops:

• Haha
I’m all for looking after the environment, but this is extremely rich coming from someone who flies to France every other weekend for a couple of days.
also what is with her calling things "offensively" good, I remember she said the same about whatever the latest tala product is, her vocabulary for someone so educated is actually shockingly bad

Reactions: 26
I’m all for looking after the environment, but this is extremely rich coming from someone who flies to France every other weekend for a couple of days.
A lot of disposable cutlery is now compostable! My work provides that type of cutlery.
You’re also forgetting her 7 holidays and countless work trips she does that definitely could of been a teams meeting!

Reactions: 22
Head to toe in gymshark, says it all 🤣🤣🤣
Our sustainable and socially conscious queen selling her shreddy shakes at Soul cycle that charges £26 for 1 45 min spin class.... very accessible to all social classes. Shows truly where she wants TALA to sit in terms of who should wear the clothes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
i just saw that I was literally like why don’t you just give them in person feedback? Or just go on their website and say that to them!! It’s giving pussy vibes

Reactions: 13
Her callouts are so obnoxious and arbitrary. The day before she was showing off her Shreddy collab event and all their disposable plastic cups - how is that any different to plastic cutlery?
why wouldn't she just get lunch at Clean Kitchen with the amount she bangs on about it practically claiming it's her third business? Undeclared gift perhaps?

Says she with her printed out articles that she could read on one of her multiple (free) phones or laptops.

Reactions: 25
why wouldn't she just get lunch at Clean Kitchen with the amount she bangs on about it practically claiming it's her third business? Undeclared gift perhaps?
Every time I see her tag anything I assume it is gifted, it is obvious she hates putting her hand in her pocket despite being very well off

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.