Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god these “schedules” are absolutely ridiculous. Disregarding the morning workout, her day is literally go to a cafe to read magazines and have a couple of phone calls. Blows my mind how she talks like she is constantly on the edge of burnout.

Reactions: 50
I'm wondering if any of you have previously used shreddy? I really really don't want to give her any of my money but some of the results I've seen on instagram are insane :cry:
Okay, if you want to pump some money into training programme, please look up Natacha Oceane. She is hands down one of the best in the industry, is actually a decent human being, all is science based so she knows what the heck she's selling you and you might enjoy her content on Youtube. Seriously, look into her stuff. I'm on her two home based programmes and they are phenomenal.

Reactions: 28
My god these “schedules” are absolutely ridiculous. Disregarding the morning workout, her day is literally go to a cafe to read magazines and have a couple of phone calls. Blows my mind how she talks like she is constantly on the edge of burnout.
Ikr and then she’s like “not everyday has to be crazy” like I doubt any of her days are crazy, except of course when she has to end work at 3 and rush to the airport so that her bf doesn’t cheat on her over the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ikr and then she’s like “not everyday has to be crazy” like I doubt any of her days are crazy, except of course when she has to end work at 3 and rush to the airport so that her bf doesn’t cheat on her over the weekend
I don't get why she doesn't stay longer, everything she does can be done online and not like she ever looks after the dog anyway. I assume this just means he doesn't want her to I guess

Reactions: 14
I'm wondering if any of you have previously used shreddy? I really really don't want to give her any of my money but some of the results I've seen on instagram are insane :cry:
Dont believe the progress photos lol. They once reposted my progress photo feed even though I just said I got my equipment from them and made out it was from the the b_nd guides. They also used other progress photos of mine in their app advertising (without asking) even though I didn’t claim the progress to be from Shreddy.

If you exercise and eat to your goals, you will see results. I’ve tried Shreddy numerous times before investing in a coach and it’s just SO glitchy. If you want an app, then Tone & Sculpt is amazing IMO!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
plz scroll back through the threads where u can find evidence of people making substantial bodily changes through shreddy have actually used images from years ago as before pics, have been using other training programmes alongside shreddy. grease herself doesn’t even use it

there are also some really good examples of training models users here have shared

Reactions: 12
@yukka_ if you’re looking for an affordable strength based routine, I follow Meg Squats StrongerByTheDay program. It’s about £8 a month and includes 4-5 workouts a week, it is all lifting but I really enjoy it and feel I’m making good progress. There’s a free sample week on her website to get an idea of what it’s like.

Reactions: 9
Okay, if you want to pump some money into training programme, please look up Natacha Oceane. She is hands down one of the best in the industry, is actually a decent human being, all is science based so she knows what the heck she's selling you and you might enjoy her content on Youtube. Seriously, look into her stuff. I'm on her two home based programmes and they are phenomenal.
read this post and got a notification for her new video on how to create the perfect workout plan!
100% agree with this, Natacha is amazing and she tries so many things in her videos as well (e.g. if you‘ll lose more calories with cardio or weightlifting) and her guides are fantastic. i did her home guide and have some of her gym guides as well. have been doing mostly my own workouts for a year now but still look into her guide now and then for some inspiration!

read this post and got a notification for her new video on how to create the perfect workout plan!
100% agree with this, Natacha is amazing and she tries so many things in her videos as well (e.g. if you‘ll lose more calories with cardio or weightlifting) and her guides are fantastic. i did her home guide and have some of her gym guides as well. have been doing mostly my own workouts for a year now but still look into her guide now and then for some inspiration!
Thank you both, I will have a look!

Thank you both, I will have a look!
Happy to help! Let us know how you find her content 😇 She helped me rework my approach to fitness. Plus her boyfriend, Mario,bounces off of her jokes well. They're perfect for each other. Little bit of sunshine in this bleak, bleak post.

• Heart
What kind of fuckin loser has to wait til they’re boyfwend goes to sleep before they can also go to sleep 🤣
the way she phrased it sent me too, like no 'my boyfriend says goodnight' but just that he 'stops replying' so i'm just picturing her messaging him like 'babe... you still awake? babe? ...okay im going to sleep then...'

• Haha
Reactions: 31
the way she phrased it sent me too, like no 'my boyfriend says goodnight' but just that he 'stops replying' so i'm just picturing her messaging him like 'babe... you still awake? babe? ...okay im going to sleep then...'
“It’s obviously the huge hour time difference why he is not replying at10.00 pm his time, so late , definitely not just ignoring me or out with someone else “

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“It’s obviously the huge hour time difference why he is not replying at10.00 pm his time, so late , definitely not just ignoring me or out with someone else “
Thought it said “Stops talking to me” which is even needier.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.