Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really pisses me off how she always says that good long lasting workout leggings are £80+, when they just aren't? I have some great ones from New Look for like £15 that have lasted more than 7 years. Some Nike ones that were about £30 that are amazing. My most expensive leggings are from Sweaty Betty and I bought those for £70. Even some from Lulu Lemon are like £60, so I honestly don't know what she's always banging on about. Her way of making her £60 leggings seem reasonable and groundbreaking... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 35
She looks so uncomfortable in this photo.. seen lots of comments saying they don’t like the front seam as it’s too camel toe-y & she is repeating that questionable claim that front seams double the waste.. even though she also says their offcuts are wound down into yarn to be re-spun and reused in making other tala products…. Hmmmmm

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She looks so uncomfortable in this photo.. seen lots of comments saying they don’t like the front seam as it’s too camel toe-y & she is repeating that questionable claim that front seams double the waste.. even though she also says their offcuts are wound down into yarn to be re-spun and reused in making other tala products…. Hmmmmm
Why is she stood like that 😩

• Haha
You can tell how much she’s breathing in from
Her face 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
once again what she’s written doesn’t actually match what she’s saying on the QVC?
for someone who uses the word ethos so much, she seems to have forgotten her original ethos with tala - it hasn’t been inclusive for a long time

once again what she’s written doesn’t actually match what she’s saying on the QVC?
for someone who uses the word ethos so much, she seems to have forgotten her original ethos with tala - it hasn’t been inclusive for a long time

omg still watching - just said she doesn’t like “boob cages” (underwired bras) honey your boobs would thank you A TONNE for putting them
in a properly fitting boob cage rather than squashing them into a mammary squashing training bra style too small cos You won’t wear a medium crop top 🥵

Keep seeing all these memes about boris “not knowing he was at a party”

anyone else remember when grace blagged the same excuse when she was caught at a coke party in Dubai on her “essential work trip” 😂😂😂😂

all cut from the same cloth

• Haha
Reactions: 62
this good sis clearly genuinely concerned about her tit, how it’s made, implications with washing etc and grease beverley barlow can’t even answer the question 😫
Textile factories purposely produce extra to sell on elsewhere. The “offcuts” she speaks of were never going to end up in landfill. It’s all greenwashing

• Wow
Reactions: 32
As someone in marketing, I really do not believe this 28x ROAS 🤣 the collection sold out within a few minutes (as per comments on their posts). It’s clear that most of their sales came from people logging on at 6, not people shopping through fb ads?! I actually got served their new collection ad at 6:20 and I went on and everything was pretty much gone.

Unless they’re calculating their ROAS as all sales vs Facebook spend, which is wrong 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 17
As someone in marketing, I really do not believe this 28x ROAS 🤣 the collection sold out within a few minutes (as per comments on their posts). It’s clear that most of their sales came from people logging on at 6, not people shopping through fb ads?! I actually got served their new collection ad at 6:20 and I went on and everything was pretty much gone.

Unless they’re calculating their ROAS as all sales vs Facebook spend, which is wrong 😂
Yeah, I'm very confused by that. I'd hope they mean sales through the Facebook ads only and then conversions through that and not total sales. Imagine spending a £1 on ads then selling only through social media posts/returning fans and claiming a 10000xROAS.

The only thing they have going for them is their ads are probably extremely targeted, possibly to people who have bought before (and Grez loyal fans who will buy her old sweat rags) and the fact that there clothes are insanely overpriced. So an ad for 20p could net a sale from some poor misguided teen for £200 on their parents card. Something to boast about as always. How much they can rip out of young people's hands.

How about encouraging young people to learn about saving/investing/buying assets etc saving for a house and car. Not buying some crappy rags that will rip after two wears. Sigh.

Reactions: 7

whilst this makes very little sense to me as someone woth
no knowledge of marketing (i googled ROAS and once i’d come
past the ROASted brussle sprout recipes wtf? managed to get to the bottom of what it is) what does NOT surprise me is grace embellishing facts to glow herself up
why does she always have to lie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheeeesh. She really tried to paint any questions about production countries as inherently prejudiced/uneducated instead of considering the wide range of reasons someone may ask this question.

I would also say that producing in England gives more oversight of the production process, may reduce environmental impact and it supports local economies. Although it is likely a lot more expensive due to higher wages, tax contributions and so on.
I am howling at this. Miss Grez is literally churning out the same stuff the PRC says. There is of course great work and technology in China, however it's not problematic at all to acknowledge that the government does not have enough human or workers' rights protections, and that's just for the people it accepts and is not trying to disappear and/or genocide. The reason these countries are popular with manufacturers isn't because they are better at making clothes - it's because it's cheaper to hire people there than it is elsewhere, and it's cheaper to hire them there because they aren't paid enough and have poor working conditions. Vietnam is becoming more popular as a manufacturing location now that the Chinese economy has grown and people's wages have increased.

TALA should be expected to prove clearly that despite working adjacent to this work culture, they are not a part of it and are treating their workers very well. Insinuating that people are racist for putting this together is really manipulative, especially given TALA has a history of dishonesty and covering things up. I've said it before but it's a similar thing to when Grace accuses women of being misogynistic for criticising her. She is using really socially damaging rhetoric just to defend herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sheeeesh. She really tried to paint any questions about production countries as inherently prejudiced/uneducated instead of considering the wide range of reasons someone may ask this question.

I would also say that producing in England gives more oversight of the production process, may reduce environmental impact and it supports local economies. Although it is likely a lot more expensive due to higher wages, tax contributions and so on.
She could so be a politician geeezz. What a pathetic response !

Reactions: 10
Another busy day! What kind of CEO is able to work in their pjs and finish at 4pm the day after a launch? Also “early finish” since she’s been posting these schedules I think she’s finished later than 4 once
delete insta for weekend 👀 does that mean some 1 on 1 time with baguette de français 🥖 ✈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.