Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the deleting YouTube videos…As well as the all vegan protein tastes like mud, there was so much other weird tit she lied about.
- she was saying on insta how good it was to own a printer because she never has, when there so many uni blogs that proved otherwise
- Spoke about hating marketing that is fully pushed at women and all pinks etc (then brought out shreddy)
- Said BCAA’s and other supplements are useless and a tactic for companies to get you to spend more money- then brought out her own line
- spoke about price of leggings before being ridiculous for students then releases £100 skinluxe
- did so many videos about how outrageous it was for companies to expect content creators to work for free and not give actual money, then turned out she had a whole shreddy microinfluencer scam going on where she wasn’t even gifting products.

they’re the ones that immediately came to mind but she is just a complete narcissist and capitalist contradiction. There are hundreds more. So easier to just delete the evidence

Reactions: 38
Whys her leggings always munching her vagina. I notice it all the time also her boobs need air I promise you when u have a big chest n wear stuff too small it starts to itch cause the clothes are pressing on your skin. Someone tell her it’s on to side up there’s no way she wears that outside comfortably without a spillage. Her left(right) boob is literally not fitting I personally feel as though Tala is jsut for her. The clothes only look nice on her n her body type/shape

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Whys her leggings always munching her vagina. I notice it all the time also her boobs need air I promise you when u have a big chest n wear stuff too small it starts to itch cause the clothes are pressing on your skin. Someone tell her it’s on to side up there’s no way she wears that outside comfortably without a spillage. Her left(right) boob is literally not fitting I personally feel as though Tala is jsut for her. The clothes only look nice on her n her body type/shape
On her, her clothes look really good but I know on my body, I’d look lumpy and gross 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol the sports bra that isn’t recommended to do cardio in…. I mean. But it’s okay, because it’s flattering.

Reactions: 20
I’d love to see the price of the new gym shark collection being released this evening b compares to her day flex launch
Everyone knows she wants to be the new and improved lululemon even though her prices are almost exactly the same but the quality is 1/10th

Reactions: 16
how long til she’s hopping over to get a bite of french baguette do we think? i’m gona call next weekend
Probably, would sad if she does. She's just given up Christmas with her family to be over there with him even though he would've been allowed to come to the UK. She's either whipped, desperate or just stupid

Reactions: 11
On her, her clothes look really good but I know on my body, I’d look lumpy and gross 😩
That’s the thing, she goes on about everything being “so flattering it is almost offensive” whatever that is supposed to mean 🙄 but she objectively has a great figure naturally, her boobs/bum look big because they are, her waist looks small because it is

Reactions: 19
I see her schedule went well. The ‘QVC upload’ she planned to do on her journey home didn’t happen. She was lying on her bed around midday saying she needed to get up and do it but that she was “drained”.

she posted the try on videos from half 12 til about half 1 (instead of being in the approvals meeting). Then she’s posted some more outfit pics about 4.15 in her “work block”.

If the try on videos were pre-filmed as she claimed in her schedule then an assistant could upload them but I suspect there were no meetings and she filmed them today after the event

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I see her schedule went well. The ‘QVC upload’ she planned to do on her journey home didn’t happen. She was lying on her bed around midday saying she needed to get up and do it but that she was “drained”.

she posted the try on videos from half 12 til about half 1 (instead of being in the approvals meeting). Then she’s posted some more outfit pics about 4.15 in her “work block”.

If the try on videos were pre-filmed as she claimed in her schedule then an assistant could upload them but I suspect there were no meetings and she filmed them today after the event
it's cause her body clock is probably used to clocking off from work at 1pm, she'll be saying she's burnt out tomorrow no doubt

Reactions: 13
Sorry mega post but this whole campaign is outrageous
1) can grace stop arching get back. That whole qvc she was bent like a banana for the thigh gap 🥱
2) look at the length of the flares on grace. Even on her I’d say they should be longer and isn’t she like 5”3. So god help anyone else
3) someone asked at start of launch about showing pictures of plus sized models. Grace said yes they’re coming. And I think all they’ve shown is a really zoomed in clip of 1 model, buried in a photo dump.
4) absolutely awful campaign for inclusivity
5) would argue completely anti feminist. It’s whole selling point is arse and tits
6) why does she keep calling the jumpers vintage, when they haven’t even been made yet 😅??? And the tacky graffiti logo makes them look anything but
7) tala obviously not doing as well as they pretend because look how many times they’ve had to roll grace’s face/ arse out on their feed for this promo
8) “my favourite athleisure is yoga wear” literally never heard her say this or wear items to suggest this
9) I really don’t get the “from the gym to brunch” catchphrase because I’ll be going from the gym to shower and then clean clothes
10) as the bare minimum would expect her to talk about being sweat proof, squat proof. But no.

Also on another note. Anyone else find it really annoying that she keeps talking about a “partnership” with Superdrug. Babe, they’re just stocking your products. Imagine Coca Cola going round bragging about “partnerships” with McColls 🙄 (also note gracefituk didn’t bother joining in with the class) a class that was completely made up of white skinny females (I think one guy-still white and skinny), over half of them blonde 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Sorry mega post but this whole campaign is outrageous
1) can grace stop arching get back. That whole qvc she was bent like a banana for the thigh gap 🥱
2) look at the length of the flares on grace. Even on her I’d say they should be longer and isn’t she like 5”3. So god help anyone else
3) someone asked at start of launch about showing pictures of plus sized models. Grace said yes they’re coming. And I think all they’ve shown is a really zoomed in clip of 1 model, buried in a photo dump.
4) absolutely awful campaign for inclusivity
5) would argue completely anti feminist. It’s whole selling point is arse and tits
6) why does she keep calling the jumpers vintage, when they haven’t even been made yet 😅??? And the tacky graffiti logo makes them look anything but
7) tala obviously not doing as well as they pretend because look how many times they’ve had to roll grace’s face/ arse out on their feed for this promo
8) “my favourite athleisure is yoga wear” literally never heard her say this or wear items to suggest this
9) I really don’t get the “from the gym to brunch” catchphrase because I’ll be going from the gym to shower and then clean clothes
10) as the bare minimum would expect her to talk about being sweat proof, squat proof. But no.

Also on another note. Anyone else find it really annoying that she keeps talking about a “partnership” with Superdrug. Babe, they’re just stocking your products. Imagine Coca Cola going round bragging about “partnerships” with McColls 🙄 (also note gracefituk didn’t bother joining in with the class) a class that was completely made up of white skinny females (I think one guy-still white and skinny), over half of them blonde 🙄
"secret pocket etc" what's the etc? so half arsed, if she's wanting 60 odd quid I'd want every feature listed, material, practicality, sizing. All she did was rub her tits for 20 minutes

• Haha
Sheeeesh. She really tried to paint any questions about production countries as inherently prejudiced/uneducated instead of considering the wide range of reasons someone may ask this question.

I would also say that producing in England gives more oversight of the production process, may reduce environmental impact and it supports local economies. Although it is likely a lot more expensive due to higher wages, tax contributions and so on.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Sheeeesh. She really tried to paint any questions about production countries as inherently prejudiced/uneducated instead of considering the wide range of reasons someone may ask this question.

I would also say that producing in England gives more oversight of the production process, may reduce environmental impact and it supports local economies. Although it is likely a lot more expensive due to higher wages, tax contributions and so on.
Don’t, she has said this before and I just cannot get over the AUDACITY she has to try and deflect someones valid concern over buying clothes in China by accusing them of being problematic.
She has never even visited the factories, they’re contracted out by some HK firm, she has no idea how the conditions are there.

Reactions: 37
@Deeznutslol As she encourages us to judge on a case by case basis, I look forward to seeing all the transparency info on the Tala website once it’s back up. I’m sure we will see info on workers’ salary, hours and benefits entitlements (sick pay, healthcare, insurance etc) … plus detailed info on materials and sourcing 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This marketing is so bad... what girl sees this pic and wants to buy this as an actual sports bra (yknow to actually workout in..)?? One of the next pictures is captioned "sport bras you never wanna take off", but I literally feel second-hand suffocation just by looking at this😮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I am confused as to why there are so many limited edition collections with tala. Is there anything that is actually permanent other than the core and skinluxe(?)

It honestly just seems so silly to me as a company that prides itself on being sustainable, that they would so often create clothing just for one drop. Surely it’s not very sustainable to have to go through the whole designing, prototyping, setting up the process etc just for a few months of production, only to restart the whole thing again.

Attachments

I am confused as to why there are so many limited edition collections with tala. Is there anything that is actually permanent other than the core and skinluxe(?)

It honestly just seems so silly to me as a company that prides itself on being sustainable, that they would so often create clothing just for one drop. Surely it’s not very sustainable to have to go through the whole designing, prototyping, setting up the process etc just for a few months of production, only to restart the whole thing again.
Lool as if she’s posted that with people basically complaining in the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus she is so fking vain and arrogant. Like I know you body is nice but that QVC was just her complimenting herself the whole time “it speaks for itself” “Einstein is shaken to his core” “it looks amazing on everyone (me)” “🥵🥵🥵” “these deserve to be in a museum” while constantly stroking her ass and tits, get a grip jeezzz

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.