Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace Bev's ultimate creative genius drop checklist:

1. Reveal a piece of clothing in a story about working hard (Subtle as punch in the nose)
2. Post a photo compilation of all the "What? is ThI?SS" "NE3d THisas""WHA???" "OMG!!WAT HAV U DUN!"
3. "My TeaM Is gONna KilL Me"
4. Say you are releasing this line early
5. Say it's in short supply #notfastfashionbutreleaseeveryotherweek
6. Gifted pair "DMs" from influencers and totally not paid chat. "OMG this is the best thing you've ever released"
7. Videos on the items, wear smaller sizes, respond to any simple comments with BS.
8. Use the same template every launch:
"This is my favourite thing we've ever launched"
"The material is the softest thing EVERRR"
"DID I Get A BoOb JOBB?!?! NO!!"
"SOooooo Flattering"
"Seriously... This is the best item EVERRRR"
"Such a staple... I WEaR it Everyday"
9. Launch with extreme scarcity marketing and doing all you can to rip money from people's pockets.
10. Screenshot of the number of people on the site.
11. "Guysss.. we're 90% sold out of all sizes except S, XS, XXS, M, L..."
12. Ignore all comments about the terrible quality.
13. Never mention the collection ever again.
14. Reveal a piece of clothing in a story about working hard (Subtle as punch in the nose)

• Haha
Reactions: 53
That bra does not fit her at all😬
she insists on wearing a size small when she’s got big boobs, it’s so weird!! Mine are smaller than hers and a small in sports bras (including tala) are waaay too tight for me. I hate when influencers feel like they have to wear a size XS/S - nothing wrong with bigger sizes 😬

Reactions: 18
You can tell a day of actual busy work is rare for her because she feels the need to share her precise schedule.. surely as ~CEO~ of 2 business every day would be similarly busy :rolleyes:

also these shreddy bags are kinda hard to read due to low contrast between text and background. I get the branding is pastel but what about accessibility??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
but if that is how you felt why would you bother with buoldong a home gym?
Because most of the time it's much faster and easier to use the home gym . I just got a home gym but will defo go back to the gym at some point for 1-2 workouts a week

Reactions: 1
Never posted before so sorry for being a stranger. I’ve watched her since before she went Oxford n her fitness journey etc. N in Oxford she always ate food that yk was uni priced etc but what on earth has her thinking £60!!!!!! For a leggings is ok. In my head that’s almost £100????? And I got zinnia once when they first came out and it teared. I would’ve returned them but you have to pay to return your leggings in order to possibly get a refund. No wonder she claims yk be so successful people are either too lazy to return or don’t wanna pay or she gets money either way if they return. I swiftly went over to gymshark. I was gonna buy these leggings if they were £30-40 but £60??? On soemthing that you can’t return. Madness
54A23EF0-1BB1-4637-BB7F-1EEB1A9819BD.png

Reactions: 12
off topic but does anyone remember her 10,000 calorie challenge. that was when i first discovered her and she’s deleted it. actually she’s deleted a lot of her old videos (the ones with her original personality)

does anyone know why

Reactions: 14
off topic but does anyone remember her 10,000 calorie challenge. that was when i first discovered her and she’s deleted it. actually she’s deleted a lot of her old videos (the ones with her original personality)

does anyone know why
In previous discussions in this thread we think it's most likely because she was getting called out on tit on her later videos when she started releasing protein powders with Shreddy (then it was b_nd) and her audience didn't really appreciate her hypocrisy when saying that all other vegan protein powders tasted like mud when she had previously promoted another brand and they had bought it for that reason (I can't remember which brand it was with). She was also being called out for other inconsistencies/lies that she tried to tell from her uni days. There was basically a lot of evidence of her lying or exaggerating the truth etc so just like her Twitter she decided to just purge it all, and said that she felt like she'd step away from social media/YT a lot because her businesses would be so successful that she doesn't need to advertise it on her social media. Well that kind of backfired lol and she slowly started advertising her brands again on Instagram and revived her channel last year but now it seems to be more ~business bae~ vibes. I don't think her Twitter will ever be revived lol because there's no way she can moderate people's criticism like she can on Instagram or even on YT.

Reactions: 20
Never posted before so sorry for being a stranger. I’ve watched her since before she went Oxford n her fitness journey etc. N in Oxford she always ate food that yk was uni priced etc but what on earth has her thinking £60!!!!!! For a leggings is ok. In my head that’s almost £100????? And I got zinnia once when they first came out and it teared. I would’ve returned them but you have to pay to return your leggings in order to possibly get a refund. No wonder she claims yk be so successful people are either too lazy to return or don’t wanna pay or she gets money either way if they return. I swiftly went over to gymshark. I was gonna buy these leggings if they were £30-40 but £60??? On soemthing that you can’t return. Madness View attachment 986047
Nah you’re not the only one with torn leggings trust me, I don’t know how much you know about Graces scandals but Tala quality is dreadful and has been since the start. So many people buy the leggings and all come back saying they split at the crotch.
She knows this is a recurring issue but never bothered to fix it.

Reactions: 16
that’s because sadly Grease is image obsessed sadly…

Also surely no one actually said this, probably sent it to herself:
“Now buying the day flex launch head to toe when it comesout, more of women designing functional clothes for women that makes you feel sassy, bad assy and tits in placey”….
1) wtf is that attempt at rhyming, sounds like one of one of graces wank jokes
2) Tala isn’t fuctional at all unless you want to walk around with rips in all the wrong places
3) “tits in placey” definitely not if you are getting dayflex…
I’m 90% sure she asks her staff to dm her these things. I don’t believe anyone actually responds like this

Reactions: 15
You can tell a day of actual busy work is rare for her because she feels the need to share her precise schedule.. surely as ~CEO~ of 2 business every day would be similarly busy :rolleyes:

also these shreddy bags are kinda hard to read due to low contrast between text and background. I get the branding is pastel but what about accessibility??
Their accessibility has always been crap - it’s almost like they don’t care about disabled people.

And that schedule, like yes it is busy BUT she literally has a 2.5 hour gap in the middle of the day where she doesn’t have anything planned. The event finishes at 10.30 and she has a random 30 mins there with nothing, then she has an hour to do a journey that took 30 mins in the morning, followed by another hour that could be summarised as “lunch” instead of that hyperbolic waffle about how speaking to plebs is exhausting. She’s also said she’ll spend her journey back uploading a post that she’s clearly already filmed… So the work of about 60 seconds or yk, something that could be scheduled or delegated. I assume she also didn’t lead the exercise class seeing as she’s quite literally not qualified despite having a fitness app 🤔 so that’s another 30 mins where she’s not actually doing anything.

I’m guessing tomorrow it’s back to the 4 hour work days too.

Reactions: 17

does anyone know why
she deleted her YouTube channel a while back and then a few months ago decided to come back to YouTube but all the old videos are deleted/archived. Before she deleted the channel she did do a purge of a lot of videos though after she got called out for saying “I made my own vegan protein powder because all others taste like mud” but she had previously promoted other brands saying how great they tasted

Reactions: 10
Go to Grace’s instagram stories for your daily dose of boobs and vagina lips. SO. FLATTERING.

• Sick
  • Haha

does anyone know why
she's deleted pretty much all of her youtube hasn't she? That 10,000 calorie video was with Oenone iirc, that friendship seemed to abruptly end

Reactions: 4
Not that anyone cares but H&M do an exact of her new leggings and they’re acc good I bought them a month ago and they haven’t stretched out n they’re £24.99 I think. £60 is ridiculous idk who her target audience is but clearly not uni students 😂😂

Not that anyone cares but H&M do an exact of her new leggings and they’re acc good I bought them a month ago and they haven’t stretched out n they’re £24.99 I think. £60 is ridiculous idk who her target audience is but clearly not uni students 😂😂
I think her audience are mainly people like her tbh, not people who are struggling with money

Reactions: 8
I’m ngl her brand jsut promotes having a big ass. And not every girl wants that. Like the new too she’s releasing ... surely isn’t for fitness cause as a big chested gurl there’s no way I could wear that at the gym and be comfortable. It seems like she suffocated herself in small clothes when I’m sure she was like a 10/12 at some point or like w medium. She has one size boobs from me and I fit into L/XL. She needs to lower her prices drastically it’s acc knocking out a lot of people but I guess tories. Attract tories so her prices are set jsut right. I liked her leggings but for almost £55 it’s a no from me gymshark do better n free returns. Everything is overpriced but shein quality like I feel like there should be a minimum order for free delivery if I’m order £150 worth of clothes ... which is like 2 items at her prices I should get free delivery.
I think her audience are mainly people like her tbh, not people who are struggling with money
I’m a uni student. I’m not exactly struggling w money yk I’m very comfortable in life n my upbringing an the delivery charge is stopping me lol. Knowing they rip isn’t worth it. If her products were actually good I’d definitely purchase consistently but I’ve bought soooo many leggings and they all rip in the exact same place or the material wears out after a month. And I’ve noticed as well all her models have the same body type. Like even if they’re plus size they often have an hourglass figure or a slimmer waist and that’s not true representation like she’s showing someone in XL but that person has a tiny wait and etc like huh

Reactions: 6
I’m ngl her brand jsut promotes having a big ass. And not every girl wants that. Like the new too she’s releasing ... surely isn’t for fitness cause as a big chested gurl there’s no way I could wear that at the gym and be comfortable. It seems like she suffocated herself in small clothes when I’m sure she was like a 10/12 at some point or like w medium. She has one size boobs from me and I fit into L/XL. She needs to lower her prices drastically it’s acc knocking out a lot of people but I guess tories. Attract tories so her prices are set jsut right. I liked her leggings but for almost £55 it’s a no from me gymshark do better n free returns. Everything is overpriced but shein quality like I feel like there should be a minimum order for free delivery if I’m order £150 worth of clothes ... which is like 2 items at her prices I should get free delivery.

I’m a uni student. I’m not exactly struggling w money yk I’m very comfortable in life n my upbringing an the delivery charge is stopping me lol. Knowing they rip isn’t worth it. If her products were actually good I’d definitely purchase consistently but I’ve bought soooo many leggings and they all rip in the exact same place or the material wears out after a month. And I’ve noticed as well all her models have the same body type. Like even if they’re plus size they often have an hourglass figure or a slimmer waist and that’s not true representation like she’s showing someone in XL but that person has a tiny wait and etc like huh
/yeh her clothes all look uncomfortably small on her, I imagine when she takes them off she has lines from where they are digging in to her
can I ask why you bought them again after you had some that ripped the first time?

Reactions: 5
Grace has never been a fan of supportive bras :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
/yeh her clothes all look uncomfortably small on her, I imagine when she takes them off she has lines from where they are digging in to her
can I ask why you bought them again after you had some that ripped the first time?
Cause I thought I was the problem 😂😂. I thought I had dug into them cause I have medium long nails. And then I bought another pair they lasted ok and then I washed it an outfit it on n like the seams came undone and I was like clearly I’m doing something wrong. My third order was my last cause I was like no way I’m bleeping up 3 times. I know 3 times is too much. I have her zip up sports bra and it’s decent but I feel like if she has bigger sizes for bigger chest she needs more coverage for our chest lol people who wear XS sports bras don’t need as much coverage as XL doesn’t make sense

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.