Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Grace purposefully wear her leggings in a way that parts her vagina like the red sea? Because it seems to be the case every time she wears them.
She must’ve never had any urinary tract infections or anything because just looking at that makes my own vagina hurt. I know the quality isn’t the same but my lulus have a front seam and I don’t get a camel toe from them, probably because they’re the correct size and I don’t pull them up to contour my vag lips. I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she want to breathe in anymore in that photo 😭 As someone who claims to be a huge feminist and bangs on about making supportive practical activewear etc she really can't help but perform for the male gaze, that TikTok the other day about 'female fitness influencers' who focus so much on growing a bum over anything else are just capitalising on the male gaze is so true. What other reason is there for an activewear brand to create such a low cut gym bra other than to look 'sexy' and 'flattering'? Some of us want to be able to do a HIIT workout without knocking someone out with a tit please we're begging

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She must’ve never had any urinary tract infections or anything because just looking at that makes my own vagina hurt. I know the quality isn’t the same but my lulus have a front seam and I don’t get a camel toe from them, probably because they’re the correct size and I don’t pull them up to contour my vag lips. I don’t get it
my Lululemon Aligns have a front seam but also a separate gusset bit I guess that doesn’t have a vertical seam. Idk if Tala leggings have that but it doesn’t seem to be working out for them if they do…

Reactions: 10
Also it makes me laugh when I still hear people spouting the whole ‘all their clothes are made in portugal😊’ thing, because they’re literally not. Since when was vietnam added to the list??
9EAEC9AC-DF17-4BC7-953A-758929491DAF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Also it makes me laugh when I still hear people spouting the whole ‘all their clothes are made in portugal😊’ thing, because they’re literally not. Since when was vietnam added to the list??
View attachment 982342
its so nice that they choose transparent factories with traceable supply chains for production of their sustainable products all while offering no information about the process itself other than the country it came from 🥰

Reactions: 27
Oh my god has anyone seen the new Tala posts announcing the new line? There are SO many spelling / grammar errors it’s actually almost unbelievable. I’d try to post them all but I’d be posting every slide of the story. However for a brief example the entire promo story ends with this?! ‘Neck?!’ I thought a huge portion of Grace’s oh-so-full workaholic schedule is usually dedicated to checking *everything* (aka not having faith in anyone to do their jobs). She’s going to be furious when she realises her social media manager is certainly not reflecting her #oxfordbossbabe hyperbolic writing style.
I still think they might (MIGHT) do it on purpose. It makes people respond to their stories and boosts their engagement rate which makes their profile more visible through IG algorithm... ?
IIRC this theory was discussed on tattle before.
I just refuse to believe they're THAT incompetent.

Reactions: 18
its so nice that they choose transparent factories with traceable supply chains for production of their sustainable products all while offering no information about the process itself other than the country it came from 🥰
Someone correct me if I’m wrong coz I’m genuinely curious about this, but I thought that ISO 9001 is just certification that your business has implemented a quality management system and is sticking to it, it has nothing to do with being environmentally friendly or ensuring workers pay or anything like that. I also thought a lot of places selling branded products had factories which are iso 9001 certified as a bare minimum. The rest of the certifications I have no clue about either, even brands like ASOS put more info up than this.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 982342
RDS is the Responsible Down Standard. Why even mention it if none of their products contain feathers?

It's just a bunch of acronyms that don't mean anything to most people reading it, which is intentional, because by making information about their alleged sustainability inaccessible it prevents people from questioning. The sustainable brands I follow provide actual pictures of the factories and their working conditions because they physically visit the sites, which Tala can't do because they are clearly never vetting these factories themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is that her nipple 🤣 I genuinely feel so so sorry for her boobies. She is definitely breathing in for all of these photos, I don't know why.. Her body is looking great, apart from her suffocated chest, I'd personally like to see less of her foofoo definition though 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The Integrated Standards Store (the people that offer that certification) have a comparison page between ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 on their website: https://integrated-standards.com/compare-management-system-structure/compare-iso-9001-iso-14001/. The defining distinction they make is that there is far more focus on environmental impact & sustainability in ISO 14001 than ISO 9001, which is more about general business quality control.

There are lots of examples of TALA presenting itself as expert but not actually proving how or following through. You can see it on the history of their website.

These are the values they state on it currently:
Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 17.08.31.png

I could've sworn that they had inclusivity as one of their explicit values at one point so I looked at the Wayback Machine and lo and behold, here it is from 2019 to spring 2021. it was removed sometime between then and now.

(TALA made some amusingly non-inclusive font choices in their first statement about inclusivity):
Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 17.02.04.png

Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 17.04.28.png

Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 17.09.42.png

At some point 'accessible' was added and then eventually removed lol. The expansion they gave on it ('sustainable style that doesn't break the bank, or planet') didn't entirely connect - the idea of being 'accessible' doesn't really concern saving planet Earth. it's got more to do with there not being barriers to people's access to something. maybe they removed it for that reason or to avoid people paying particular attention to their content's accessibility.

Either way, IMO it shows that they have either been unable to meet their own business goals i.e. keep TALA afloat/profitable and accessible and inclusive (which indicates a lack of expertise on the team and/or a misunderstanding of accessibility and inclusivity, as implied above), or that they let the goals go so they could sell more stuff more easily. I can't see how these goals would have been affected by the pandemic, though I can see how it would have motivated them to cut corners to make money lol.

it's a bit like some gap year 'voluntourism' trip organisers - ostensibly setting out to 'save' people/the planet from an issue without trying particularly hard to understand it or having the skillset required to fix it (the comparison would be sending well-meaning teenagers over to build very poor quality housing and water systems with little to no training), making a profit for themselves & attracting acclaim at home but generally causing damage where it matters.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The Integrated Standards Store (the people that offer that certification) have a comparison page between ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 on their website: https://integrated-standards.com/compare-management-system-structure/compare-iso-9001-iso-14001/. The defining distinction they make is that there is far more focus on environmental impact & sustainability in ISO 14001 than ISO 9001, which is more about general business quality control.

There are lots of examples of TALA presenting itself as expert but not actually proving how or following through. You can see it on the history of their website.

These are the values they state on it currently:
View attachment 982593

I could've sworn that they had inclusivity as one of their explicit values at one point so I looked at the Wayback Machine and lo and behold, here it is from 2019 to spring 2021. it was removed sometime between then and now.

(TALA made some amusingly non-inclusive font choices in their first statement about inclusivity):
View attachment 982594

View attachment 982595
View attachment 982596

At some point 'accessible' was added and then eventually removed lol. The expansion they gave on it ('sustainable style that doesn't break the bank, or planet') didn't entirely connect - the idea of being 'accessible' doesn't really concern saving planet Earth. it's got more to do with there not being barriers to people's access to something. maybe they removed it for that reason or to avoid people paying particular attention to their content's accessibility.

Either way, IMO it shows that they have either been unable to meet their own business goals i.e. keep TALA afloat/profitable and accessible and inclusive (which indicates a lack of expertise on the team and/or a misunderstanding of accessibility and inclusivity, as implied above), or that they let the goals go so they could sell more stuff more easily. I can't see how these goals would have been affected by the pandemic, though I can see how it would have motivated them to cut corners to make money lol.

it's a bit like some gap year 'voluntourism' trip organisers - ostensibly setting out to 'save' people/the planet from an issue without trying particularly hard to understand it or having the skillset required to fix it (the comparison would be sending well-meaning teenagers over to build very poor quality housing and water systems with little to no training), making a profit for themselves & attracting acclaim at home but generally causing damage where it matters.
THIS IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT TATTLE 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 in and amongst the hilarity and tom foolery there are some people that really know their tit and/or sleuth like paid detectives to find out

i’ll try and work out how to add this to the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 28
honestly the funniest part of her banging on about ‘assets for marketing usage’ is that Tala sell their own bleeping face coverings that she could’ve worn 🤣🤣
Jesus £20 for two face masks that just say Tala on them, this that a joke. That’s just embarrassing for everyone involved

View attachment 982342
Lool, why do they always have to suck themselves off “extremely rare and very impressive” who are they trying to convince? Like well done you picked a factory that passed an audit 👏🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 18
game changer
so flattering
wear to the club with a blazer

(no shade at the model, the model is lovely obviously, but front seam leggings are not)
View attachment 980895

Also in some comment Grace is saying she’s going to write up something about why people need to accept the front seam. I dunno man, if you have to write content and explanations of why your customers are wrong for wanting a stiff designed in a certain way… then surely you just either change your designs or let people shop elsewhere.

View attachment 980901
We should play a drinking game: every time Grease says “ethos” we take a shot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t help but wonder what her employees must think when they read her stories and “schedules”. You know when you have a really annoying boss that does nothing but pretends they are constantly stressed. I can just feel the emotions they must feel when looking at her stories.

Reactions: 24
Umm actually it was a very high 2:1 like basically a first and she was running 3 businesses and never went to uni so really she was the smartest person in her cohort.. let’s not downplay the achievements of strong women please internalised misogyny is not cute 🥰🥰🥰 /j
This is genuinely 100% how she’d answer, it’s so accurate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf is the point in a monica vinader collab with a supposed sportswear brand.

Grace might think it's normal to work out in so many necklaces and bracelets and rings but I don't think everyone else does

Reactions: 12
9FAA1144-666B-4B03-8111-3E420588FBCF.jpeg

correct me if I’m wrong, but hello magazine earning a commission for including TALA in their sports bra article surely means they’ve been asked/paid to include them?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.