Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She asked if anyone knows of an online supermarket or shop that sells vegan meat or cheese (because clearly no supermarket irl sells vegetables or nuts or anything else that vegans can eat instead of ultra-processed mush). And she’s right, her French is terrible. Whilst technically mostly correct, it’s so anglicised, and reads like she’s copy/pasted it from google translate.
Remember when she used to claim she was a fluent French speaker?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
i've been using Shreddy for the last three months and it's honestly SO crap. It crashes all the time, the support team are tit, and it's so unreliable. I'm not suprised that not even Grezos follows it...

Does anyone have any recommendations of good workout apps or plans??

Thanks so much x
Probably not quite what you wanted, but if you wanted to go away from influencer workouts, the general structure they use is

Compound 3-5 sets x 3-6/8 reps (1 of these: bench, squat, deadlift, OHP, row)
Accessories 3-4 sets x 8-12 reps (hip thrusts, deadlift variations, squat variations, upper body things like curls, resistance machines, arnold presses etc)
Isolation 2-3 sets x 12-15 reps (this is your lateral raises, face pulls, walking lunges, leg curls etc)

Progression is adding reps which is why they give a range and when you're at the top end of the reps with good form you can move up in weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
exactly, I assume she just wants to be sent free food like she is every other week in London. There is SO much vegan food everywhere without having to rely on fake meat or cheese or whatever
QUITE. If she’s near a decently sized town there might even be an asian food supermarket that sells tofu etc if she desperately needs it, but I’m sure she can find enough vegetables to eat whilst she’s on her jollies. It’s not that hard to make things like seitan or cashew cheese if she wants it that badly.

Edit: Also doesn’t her app have a load of vegan recipes in it?!

Reactions: 13
Remember when she used to claim she was a fluent French speaker?
Exactly. She’s just a compulsive liar. I genuinely 100% believe “her ptsd” is a lie and it’s just to act relatable for her followers. Like “look guys I have mental health problems like you!”

Reactions: 14
She asked if anyone knows of an online supermarket or shop that sells vegan meat or cheese (because clearly no supermarket irl sells vegetables or nuts or anything else that vegans can eat instead of ultra-processed mush). And she’s right, her French is terrible. Whilst technically mostly correct, it’s so anglicised, and reads like she’s copy/pasted it from google translate.
Hahah en ligne 😂 this makes a lot more sense, thanks for clarifying! Wonder if this means she’s staying there for xmas

Reactions: 4
Hahah en ligne 😂 this makes a lot more sense, thanks for clarifying! Wonder if this means she’s staying there for xmas
how does it work with coming back from france? I know they have closed their borders for people arriving

Reactions: 2
Exactly. She’s just a compulsive liar. I genuinely 100% believe “her ptsd” is a lie and it’s just to act relatable for her followers. Like “look guys I have mental health problems like you!”
Or ptsd from her driver not turning up and having to get public transport like a poor person. Or the live in help being off sick and having to look after herself - cooking and cleaning like normal people 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
how does it work with coming back from france? I know they have closed their borders for people arriving
Not sure but I think you can still come back atm with a day 2 PCR but I don’t travel a million time a year like grez so don’t keep up enough to know x

Reactions: 10
And she’s right, her French is terrible. Whilst technically mostly correct, it’s so anglicised, and reads like she’s copy/pasted it from google translate.
IIRC she missed her Oxford offers - the first application for Philthe and the second application for Music - because she got a B in A Level French on her first and second attempt. (A B is a great grade in my opinion! Esp because language A Levels are notoriously difficult. But I thought this context was interesting...Maybe she has an inflated sense of her French proficiency)

• Wow
IIRC she missed her Oxford offers - the first application for Philthe and the second application for Music - because she got a B in A Level French on her first and second attempt. (A B is a great grade in my opinion! Esp because language A Levels are notoriously difficult. But I thought this context was interesting...Maybe she has an inflated sense of her French proficiency)
is her bf (if that is indeed what he is)French?
(also love your pic :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
023DAF0D-D2A7-44CF-8573-3A85B75A2F71.png
No salary information is available for any of these roles. Very, very disappointing to see in 2021. Think it’s appalling that this day and age companies can get away with this - the salary should be made clear before people spend their time applying for a job. Every time a company does this, I assume they just want to see how little a salary they can get away with.

Reactions: 53
View attachment 936916No salary information is available for any of these roles. Very, very disappointing to see in 2021. Think it’s appalling that this day and age companies can get away with this - the salary should be made clear before people spend their time applying for a job. Every time a company does this, I assume they just want to see how little a salary they can get away with.
Just like salary: "competitive" basically means minimum wage or less if they can get away with it, which I assume with TALA having to reply to her insane whatsapps all the time means you are working 24/7 for much less than that

Reactions: 23
View attachment 936916No salary information is available for any of these roles. Very, very disappointing to see in 2021. Think it’s appalling that this day and age companies can get away with this - the salary should be made clear before people spend their time applying for a job. Every time a company does this, I assume they just want to see how little a salary they can get away with.
Lol they don't give the salary but they do list some of the benefits - including "duvet days" and a Shreddy membership 😂😭. I don't know why I find this so funny but I do. I imagine these experienced Finance managers applying, and in the interview process a 20-something influencer tries to persuade them with a membership to a glitchy fitness app that tells them to do mountain climbers, and the fact that the position comes with what's essentially a fancy sick day.

The above being listed as benefits (with no mention of vacation, pension, insurance, flexible hours, any other non-crappy benefit), no salary info, and the fact that all postings mention "founder Grace Beverley" makes me think they're fishing for Grace fan girls who are willing to get exploited.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Lol they don't give the salary but they do list some of the benefits - including "duvet days" and a Shreddy membership 😂😭. I don't know why I find this so funny but I do. I imagine these experienced Finance managers applying, and in the interview process a 20-something influencer tries to persuade them with a membership to a glitchy fitness app that tells them to do mountain climbers, and the fact that the position comes with what's essentially a fancy sick day.

The above being listed as benefits (with no mention of vacation, pension, insurance, flexible hours, any other non-crappy benefit), no salary info, and the fact that all postings mention "founder Grace Beverley" makes me think they're fishing for Grace fan girls who are willing to get exploited.
"you can take a day off but make sure to do a shreddy workout to get the stats up"

All of their job descriptions just remind me of this (just replace hiring the CEO’s nephew with the CEO’s dad)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They are recruiting for an entry level women’s activewear and lifestyle designer who needs to have at least 5 years experience, a design degree and have worked in a start up, this is not an entry level position with that much experience, you can bet the salary will be less than 20k tho and having to work in London in their non-existent office

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I clicked through on the apply link and they just request a CV, no mention of whether they blind the applications or anything. So far from best practice, and it just increases bias in the recruitment process. Alongside the no salary on jobs, it’s just a bare minimum.

I’ll never understand why businesses don’t at least try to decrease bias in recruitment and attract a wide range of applicants. Aside from it obviously being the right thing to do, there’s plenty of evidence that shows that a diverse and inclusive workforce makes a business better culturally (and often more profitable as a result). Why wouldn’t you at least try?!

Then maybe you might actually make clothing bigger than a size 14, you wouldn’t have to shoehorn in disabled models after you get called out repeatedly for not doing so, you wouldn’t film weird faux-lesbian pyjama adverts etc etc…

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.