Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree with what you're saying. Though the point about living with parents might be more that in a lot of countries in Europe its still very normal to live with parents when you get married and have kids etc, to have multi generation households, living with grandparents etc. I don't think I could do it but it must be pretty good for childcare. In the UK childcare is so expensive and it's unusual to live with grandparents so a lot less possibility for people to afford to have a child
same with collectivist countries, it’s totally expected to stay at home until marriage. It’s really a western thing, may Even be able to limit to the U.K. & US
Sure, but here it's not unusual even after marriage as someone already mentioned above.
It depends on the family, we currently have 3 generations living in one house and it works because of our general lifestyle (parents are away a lot etc.).

It also works because they can easily afford to maintain it and at the moment we do not contribute nor would they take it.
I consider myself very very lucky and this also might be the reason I am bad with money - I always had a safety net. And one day this will end and I'll be struggling.

So according to Grace's logic I am the perfect person to give lifestyle & money advice online. Now just let me set up that Youtube account and call Penguin Books... 🤣

Sorry for steering away from main topics. ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone ever see that show "how to live mortgage free"? They fell into three camps. 1. people who had bought in the 80s, had house prices rocket, made a killing, sold their house and bought something for the money they made. 2. people who lived at home for 5 years never paying a penny. 3. people who got an inheritance/payout/divorce settlement.
Yeah I watched that recently, so many of them sold up and bought a houseboat/campervan but I couldn't think of anything worse than living on a barge, I bet they regretted it once Covid hit! I think there was only one couple as far as I remember that really scrimped and saved and weighed out their food etc and they were able to pay off their mortgage when they were quite young by being extremely tight. I don't want to live my life like that either so for the average person a 20/30 year mortgage is the only option.

Reactions: 6
same with collectivist countries, it’s totally expected to stay at home until marriage. It’s really a western thing, may Even be able to limit to the U.K. & US
The average age of moving out in Northern and/or Western European countries is early 20s.

I’m from mainland Western Europe (prefer to not mention where I’m from exactly online) and have had the privilege to live and study in multiple countries. In my experience, most people that pursue higher education in Western/Northern Europe move out as soon as they start studying - so around 18 years old. Young people that don’t pursue higher education often stay at home a bit longer, although not by much.

I can’t speak for other people or countries, but moving back to your parents after having lived by yourself is not common - and unfortunately looked down upon - where I live.

Reactions: 3
The average age of moving out in Northern and/or Western European countries is early 20s.

I’m from mainland Western Europe (prefer to not mention where I’m from exactly online) and have had the privilege to live and study in multiple countries. In my experience, most people that pursue higher education in Western/Northern Europe move out as soon as they start studying - so around 18 years old. Young people that don’t pursue higher education often stay at home a bit longer, although not by much.

I can’t speak for other people or countries, but moving back to your parents after having lived by yourself is not common - and unfortunately looked down upon - where I live.
Yeah I hear that, though I don’t have much knowledge of European countries individually beyond the UK so couldnt say that it’s the same as the regions you mentioned above. I mentioned it is typically a western approach so it would categorise more developed countries in the EU

Reactions: 2
Ummm someone is doing her hair/makeup in that Insta story. Is that allowed under COVID rules? She’s not even wearing a mask. Hardly think it is “essential work”

Reactions: 25
Ummm someone is doing her hair/makeup in that Insta story. Is that allowed under COVID rules? She’s not even wearing a mask. Hardly think it is “essential work”
we all know she doesn’t give a damn about inconveniencing or putting others at risk in general

Reactions: 21
we all know she doesn’t give a damn about inconveniencing or putting others at risk in general
Tbt to when she got off a plane and had a MUA literally waiting for her at her house to do her up for Montanas bday night out 🤪 and then we moaned about it and the mua kicked off saying it was ‘hate’ and everything they were doing was legal 🥰
Well, if Boris Johnson told you to jump off a cliff coz it was LeGaL would you do it? No of course you wouldn’t you silly bint. I actually can’t believe these models and muas are still happy to go round her house during these dangerous times, they must be paid well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Healthy chef Stef posted a happy birthday story to Graces flatmate Megan and said they’d been friends for 7 years. So is that the connection? Megan is a friend of a friend and then the other 2 Emerald and Tom must be her friends? They all seem like they want be a part of the influencer gang too

Reactions: 9
Healthy chef Stef posted a happy birthday story to Graces flatmate Megan and said they’d been friends for 7 years. So is that the connection? Megan is a friend of a friend and then the other 2 Emerald and Tom must be her friends? They all seem like they want be a part of the influencer gang too
I was under the impression that all of Grease’s housemates were Steph’s friends, and they’d all been friends for years. Could be wrong though.

Reactions: 2
I’m a bit confused why she needed someone to come and do her hair/makeup anyway when all they did was stay in the house? Unless it was her housemate??

Reactions: 7
Plot twist: grubby is actually grace’s secret side hustle and she’s been the running the account this entire time
Lol you may be joking but it actually wouldn't surprise me! Which would make sense about the Instagram messages from one of you here that was sent from Grubby to Grubbier...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m a bit confused why she needed someone to come and do her hair/makeup anyway when all they did was stay in the house? Unless it was her housemate??
It wasn’t done at her house, there was a TALA shoot at a studio and Grace went and looks like she got her makeup done there. Maybe she was part of the shoot or maybe she just invited herself along lol.

Reactions: 4
I sent this on a throw away account. I just can’t anymore, it’s utterly disgusting what she is doing. People are dying, but that doesn’t matter as long as Grez can push products to fund her next holiday.
the thing is she won’t even acknowledge this as valid criticism, she’ll just block you and cry troll

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.