Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she sound like she's going to cry in her stories? She vlogged for years and has done so much public speaking why does she sound so shaky and never looks at the camera?
this is so true (i honestly forgot how much she vlogged) and makes her new appearance/vibe really annoying to me. you know how to film yourself and talk on camera, why are you being so shaky and nervous? maybe she feels pressure to have less of a “uni vlogger” vibe and doesn’t know what to say or do with her hands?

it’s very strange to me, especially now remembering how casual she was in her vlogs

Reactions: 9
Lol so they’ve sent Molly Mae a huge stash of Shreddy products. I know sending products to influencers is an advertising strategy and it’s not that deep, but makes me lol that they’ve sent a bunch of protein powder and reusable water bottles to a girl who a) doesn’t get out of bed til noon and b) only drinks plastic bottles of Evian water. At least pick someone who somewhat aligns with your brand 😅
Noooo is that true? 😱 These influencers are just living on a completely different planet!

Reactions: 8
Why does she sound like she's going to cry in her stories? She vlogged for years and has done so much public speaking why does she sound so shaky and never looks at the camera?
for me it seems this has only been a thing very recently, and particularly since she mentioned trauma/abuse

Reactions: 2
She just didn’t ‘get her stomach cut out’ tho did she
I know it’s not deep but it’s just another example of how she twists and exaggerates things smh. I especially hate people exaggerating medical stuff, you know what happened, you had a mole removed. What’s the point in even saying ‘I had my stomach cut out’ ugh its just weird

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know it’s not deep but it’s just another example of how she twists and exaggerates things smh. I especially hate people exaggerating medical stuff, you know what happened, you had a mole removed. What’s the point in even saying ‘I had my stomach cut out’ ugh its just weird
Yeah 😂 I made far less of a deal having my appendix removed

Reactions: 8
for me it seems this has only been a thing very recently, and particularly since she mentioned trauma/abuse
tbh she’s been like this since she left youtube and it’s only gotten worse. i really don’t want to downplay any abuse she has experienced but she only mentioned her abuse on instagram when that tweet about her went viral (edit: meaning i don’t think she’s lying, but i think she used it as a sympathy tool in that instance).

Reactions: 12
Was just going over my saved instragram posts looking to reference a workout and stumbled upon this photo of grace I must have saved a few years back. I don’t remember now but probably saved it for travel inspiration and liked her overall look at that time. I’m astounded the person in the photo is who we are faced with today. As I believe others have mentioned, I think her true beauty really shines through when she favours her natural features (and wasn’t being a total twit). Lord knows why she’s traded that look in for the 5 coats of wood stain (high gloss) she slathers on now. View attachment 424762
She looks so good in white ... as in her skin colour
She looks really pretty here

Why does she ALWAYS use that photo for her business posts. I don’t get it. Can the girl have a day off flashing her chains and fendi rings.
I also don’t get why all these channels are so desperate to give platforms to fake ceo’s. probably because all managed by young people.
there’s a reason that in normal companies you can’t just walk into ceo jobs fresh out of uni. You have to have years of experience and proven yourself across different fields and level of leadership, so that when you are top of the tower you don’t just delegate, you’re informed enough to make decisions and manage teams strongly

would much rather hear podcasts from the ceo of places like bloody McDonald’s or Tesco or oxfam etc to find out what the role actually involves. But these people aren’t desperate for clout so just get on with their real days working 😂
Also want to point out it’s not flattering that she’s chosen to look white on face (aka when it benefits her, as shown as being her go to promo pic) yet her hands are brown ?!?!?! They’re darker than mine and I’m 100% south East Asian 😒😒😒

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve been blocked! I am now classed as tier 5 grace hater 🥰🥰

Also why is all of her Tala stuff brand new if she basically lives in it as she claims

Also+1

I haven’t said anything to her in 6 days why block me now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
While in isolation it’s not that deep but when we are able to piece together all her lies and exaggerations, just shows how much of a problem she has. I recall one of the first times I caught onto her doing this was back in her uni vlogs where she would be like ‘I have 30 minutes to make it to my dissertation meeting but I have to eat, shower, tan, get ready and walk there...which is a 20 minute walk’ and would somehow would manage it. Everyone in the comments would always praise her saying she was so efficient and had super human powers. At the time I was just amazed at how she was able to juggle so much and it honestly made me feel ashamed at what I thought was mismanagement and laziness but from what I know now she was without a doubt exaggerating. Like seriously, why exaggerate about something so silly?

Reactions: 35
Tala keep pushing their items as “reversible” and therefore this makes them good for dressing up or down... but either way it’s still a ribbed tank top?? I don’t get it???
I found these vests in primark for £1.80

• Haha
Reactions: 18
While in isolation it’s not that deep but when we are able to piece together all her lies and exaggerations, just shows how much of a problem she has. I recall one of the first times I caught onto her doing this was back in her uni vlogs where she would be like ‘I have 30 minutes to make it to my dissertation meeting but I have to eat, shower, tan, get ready and walk there...which is a 20 minute walk’ and would somehow would manage it. Everyone in the comments would always praise her saying she was so efficient and had super human powers. At the time I was just amazed at how she was able to juggle so much and it honestly made me feel ashamed at what I thought was mismanagement and laziness but from what I know now she was without a doubt exaggerating. Like seriously, why exaggerate about something so silly?
Yeah when you put it all together it starts looking quite bizarre and seems like it's a compulsive thing for her. Claiming she was suspended from uni (but actually wasn't), claiming she had 5 dissertations, saying she read 10 books a week for uni, implying her tiny music scholarships were full-ride scholarships, saying she was completely financially independent since 18 despite living in the family home... the list could go on and on.

But the funniest exaggerations for me are the completely unnecessary ones where you're like, just why? e.g. the recent one saying she never had a printer. Or the time she was making the single bed in her uni room into a double, and told a dramatic story of how it took three trips from her room to Argos with the staff helping her carry it. Neglected to mention that Argos was a 30 second walk from her accommodation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Did you like a comment on Tala's instagram? Cos I'm also blocked but I'm assuming it is because of liking a comment against Tala

Reactions: 5
So Grace has blocked me on my personal account - weird because I don't follow woke on there and have only ever messaged her once two months ago (a v non hostile message about dubai stating I used to be a fan but was disappointed)

I think I might have liked a negative comment on a tala post but again at least a month ago. How does she have the spare time to trawl back and find accounts to block lol. Clearly preparing herself against any public negativity when the book comes out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Yeah when you put it all together it starts looking quite bizarre and seems like it's a compulsive thing for her. Claiming she was suspended from uni (but actually wasn't), claiming she had 5 dissertations, saying she read 10 books a week for uni, implying her tiny music scholarships were full-ride scholarships, saying she was completely financially independent since 18 despite living in the family home... the list could go on and on.

But the funniest exaggerations for me are the completely unnecessary ones where you're like, just why? e.g. the recent one saying she never had a printer. Or the time she was making the single bed in her uni room into a double, and told a dramatic story of how it took three trips from her room to Argos with the staff helping her carry it. Neglected to mention that Argos was a 30 second walk from her accommodation.
Oh definitely! The Argos one really got me 😅.
So when she says things like “these are the most flattering bras *chefs kiss*”, it’s completely meaningless because you know it’s an exaggeration or a lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.