Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh definitely! The Argos one really got me 😅.
So when she says things like “these are the most flattering bras *chefs kiss*”, it’s completely meaningless because you know it’s an exaggeration or a lie.
And she’s so obsessed with ‘the boobies’ like is people kept sending me messages about how good my tits look I’d probably wonder if I need to change up my content or risk attracting the kind of attention I don’t want (old perverts) 🤔

Reactions: 10
And she’s so obsessed with ‘the boobies’ like is people kept sending me messages about how good my tits look I’d probably wonder if I need to change up my content or risk attracting the kind of attention I don’t want (old perverts) 🤔
And grace also has 0 idea how to flatter “the boobies”
- Leave a big white tan rectangle across them
- Wear a bikini top 4 sizes too small
-Get them out at every op
- do your workouts in a spaghetti crop top so they have plenty of room to jump round doing the exercises with you
- big chains to draw people’s attention down
- always push them as close together as possible, cleavage is key
- got a side shot coming up, make sure you get the side boob out, don’t miss any opps
- talk about them non stop: essential

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Very minor but I work in the activewear industry (design team for a big sportswear brand) and it really GRINDS MY GEARS when grace says every bra is ‘supportive’ when they clearly are not! I wouldn’t use the bra she posted yday for anything more than yoga/Pilates. And it’s weird because she has huge boobs so obvs would need a very high support bra.

Reactions: 47
I also find it weird that they’ve hopped on the valentines sale trend anyway given the products they sell.

Like if I was gonna buy some new underwear in the valentines marketing hype, surely tala would be bottom of the list?? They’re not “sexy” (if that’s the route youre going down). But also don’t look comfy, definitely not practical, don’t look like they’d sit well under clothes. There’s nothing unique about the design or colours.

Reactions: 26
I also find it weird that they’ve hopped on the valentines sale trend anyway given the products they sell.

Like if I was gonna buy some new underwear in the valentines marketing hype, surely tala would be bottom of the list?? They’re not “sexy” (if that’s the route youre going down). But also don’t look comfy, definitely not practical, don’t look like they’d sit well under clothes. There’s nothing unique about the design or colours.
literally looks like it’s just for insta pics for insta baddies then u wear ur £3 primark ones lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What % of her daily lost followers do we think are people she’s blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Very minor but I work in the activewear industry (design team for a big sportswear brand) and it really GRINDS MY GEARS when grace says every bra is ‘supportive’ when they clearly are not! I wouldn’t use the bra she posted yday for anything more than yoga/Pilates. And it’s weird because she has huge boobs so obvs would need a very high support bra.
just because it's supportive for HER (although let's be fair none of them look supportive on her) it doesn't mean it's supportive for everyone does my head in when influencers talk about an item of clothing being supportive on them or not needing to wear a bra with something like everyone in the entire world has their body shape

Reactions: 7
I love how these memes are everywhere now. It’s a good job the majority of the internet sees through those bullshit article Grace links about herself

Reactions: 23
I love how these memes are everywhere now. It’s a good job the majority of the internet sees through those bullshit article Grace links about herself
I moved out at 19, stupid poor me! I should've continued taking advantage of my parents so that I can continue living a really comfortable life at their expense. I would've probably had half a million by now, but stupid me felt the need to start earning my own living and paying for my own way in life. Darn it. /s

Edited for grammar

Reactions: 15
Winter thermals? 🤣 boat sailed for winter thermals about 3 months ago, it’s nearly mid feb now 😭
Also tf is she looking at making Tala shoes as well?
54823FC0-C1A4-4F79-A8FA-09E58CC55BE5.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Winter thermals? 🤣 boat sailed for winter thermals about 3 months ago, it’s nearly mid feb now 😭
Also tf is she looking at making Tala shoes as well?
View attachment 428522
Imagine buying thermals and shoes from Tala, to then go on a cold hike with both of these crappy products to most likely rip somewhere during said cold hike. Probably will have side butt contour detailing and side foot openings for extra foot contour as well

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Yessssss I can’t wait for a thermal range that, according to their sLoW fAsHiOn timeline, won’t be ready for another 6 months 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I moved out at 19, stupid poor me! I should've continued taking advantage of my parents so that I can continue living a really comfortable life at their expense. I would've probably had half a million by now, but stupid me felt the need to start earning my own living and paying for my own way in life. Darn it. /s

Edited for grammar
Where I am from, staying with your parents is quite normal (as they (or their parents) often build their house so it can acommodate 2-3 generations, usually in separate floors) but I still have no proper savings. If you're bad with money, nothing helps :D

Just for intermezzo as I find it interesting how unusual it is in other parts of EU/world for someone to live with their family.

Reactions: 16
There’s zero cohesiveness to the products they bring out and it’s like they are seesawing between wanting to be a activewear brand or a fashion brand. Coming out with random products like the borg jacket and backpack and now trainers and thermals feels like they’re just throwing tit at the wall to see what sticks.

Their model of coming out with new lines which are never restocked and inevitably end up on sale to make way for the new ‘revolutionary’ products is the complete opposite of a sustainable/circular fashion ethos.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Where I am from, staying with your parents is quite normal (as they (or their parents) often build their house so it can acommodate 2-3 generations, usually in separate floors) but I still have no proper savings. If you're bad with money, nothing helps :D

Just for intermezzo as I find it interesting how unusual it is in other parts of EU/world for someone to live with their family.
Honestly I don’t find it that unusual in the UK - I know so many people who still live at home with their parents into their mid-late twenties! I think it’s harsh when other people say they’re ‘taking advantage’ of their parents and ‘sponging’.

They’re just lucky to be in the position where their parents can help them financially by providing housing whilst they save. Its not the average twenty-somethings fault that rent can be extortionate and house prices are ridiculous. If parents can help them out (and I know not everyones can), then they will.

What I do take issue with is those who contribute to articles saying how ‘easy’ it is to own property etc. when they omit that they lived with their parents and were totally financed by them (no rent/bills payed to parents) for years. That’s just plain dishonesty (like Grace saying she was financially independent but lived under her parents roof).

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.