Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who has been a single mum with 1 young child, I can honestly say, my little 2 bedroom flat was enough for just us. I couldn’t imagine living in a £million+ home on our own. I don’t get why she needs it!
When you take a look at her family it explains everything. Remember when we found out that Karon me Julie wanted paying for babysitting Giro throughout lockdown when he was first born. Goes to show the poor boy was just a money making machine for them.

Reactions: 17
When you take a look at her family it explains everything. Remember when we found out that Karon me Julie wanted paying for babysitting Giro throughout lockdown when he was first born. Goes to show the poor boy was just a money making machine for them.
Yes, this is true. She wants the influencer lifestyle. Shame she’d never be honest and say it was all down to KW!

Reactions: 9
I can't believe the Nan wanted paying for babysitting him that's disgusting! Is she the same mother to chloe or do they have different mums

Reactions: 15
It’s not actually hers, it’s to house Giro till he’s 18 and the value of the property is 1.3m. Kw & Queen Annie are her glorified landlord.

The 8k is maintenance to take care of everything else which if she’s heating a bleeping swimming pool she’s going to have a MASSIVE shock. She’s racked up huge debts and moaned she can’t afford basic bits BEFORE she had properly bills to pay. She’s lodged with Carrooon, she can use the Maintenance for whatever she likes. I would assume she will syphon off cash To pay her existing debts if she actually has anything left

ALSO let’s face the fact she’s an able bodied women with full childcare provisions. The lazy mother fucker could**** get a job but that’s never going to happen.

Iv got told off twice trying to signpost people to the document 🤣🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
If you read said document, the cash is for bringing up giro and also an element of that is carer fee ie slush fund for her or maintenance…I think a lot of what she posts is bullshit to rile the watchers up.. I can imagine her lording it over her 2 sisters … well she is in for a shock that’s for sure.. living beyond her means.. the nanny is paid for by Kyle but I don’t think she is trusted to pay her… so not sure what the arrangements will be for that

Reactions: 11
We don’t know that Carron wanted the money tho this could have been loz’s idea to ‘ clawback’ money from KW.
She is as crafty as they come
Same with lady wanting money for gifted items

She is a nasty woman

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What happens if she gets a boyfriend ? Can he move into the house with Kyle paying for everything ?

Reactions: 10
She will probably remain single on everything so none of her handouts will be touched

This is why it gets her back up every time someone says to her she's used Giro as a paycheck because deep down she knows its true. Why fire abuse at someone if you no within yourself its not true. Its a sore subject for her by the looks of it. She must see how Hated by many she is

Reactions: 18
We don’t know that Carron wanted the money tho this could have been loz’s idea to ‘ clawback’ money from KW.

She is a nasty woman
This is exactly what I thought. It was a plan she made up to get money from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

She is a nasty woman
Well considering the judge doesn’t believe her and rejected any type of repayment to her mother minding a child in lockdown…. No one could go out anyway…. Laughable the childcare was even chargeable when they were in Dubai.. when she paid for her family to go and then tried to deny it… but fucked up with the receipt….. Judge called her unreliable and was more likely to believe the father

Shes a absolute head. With people like her she will eventually shoot herself in the foot. She's to thick to ever out do the walkers.
It's interesting though why the sisters no longer talk to her maybe they have all seen what a absolute bleep she is

Reactions: 13
Someone sent it to me via social media after she decided to post my comment up in her stories abusing me after I said the facts about her using Giro for money 🫰 I had around 4 different woman send me the court documents 🤣🤣 I don't think where aloud to send them over on this platform I read before that they couldn't display them on here

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone sent it to me via social media after she decided to post my comment up in her stories abusing me after I said the facts about her using Giro for money 🫰 I had around 4 different woman send me the court documents 🤣🤣 I don't think where aloud to send them over on this platform I read before that they couldn't display them on here
Oh god . Why she defo is using Giro for money . That is a true fact . Right I’m going to keep searching on Google for the documents 🤣

Reactions: 6
Daily Fail article with Chloe talking about that awful Stephen Bear man. Why do they all use the narrative of being a string woman? She needs to be now - the last pic in the article is of Lauryn but captioned as Chloe. I'd sue tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That article made me LOL Stephen bear is trash and so is the Goodman's... Match made in heaven more like...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have just been told by an extremely reliable source(not outing myself) that lauryn said to Kyle when she was like 2/3 months pregnant I’m with child blah blah he wasn’t interested (i.e he didn’t offer her a big enough settlement) so she kept it and went public 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
She literally didn’t want Cairo but Kyle was offering too little to get rid so she kept it in retaliation 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Daily Fail article with Chloe talking about that awful Stephen Bear man. Why do they all use the narrative of being a string woman? She needs to be now - the last pic in the article is of Lauryn but captioned as Chloe. I'd sue tbh.
She is so fukin irrelevant !!! anything to stay in the ‘public’ with her shocking teeth.
As much as Stephen’s a c*** I don’t think he’s losing any sleep over Chloe sex on a beach ‘star’ s opinion of him

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is so fukin irrelevant !!! anything to stay in the ‘public’ with her shocking teeth.
As much as Stephen’s a c*** I don’t think he’s losing any sleep over Chloe sex on a beach ‘star’ s opinion of him
Imagine being so up yourself you think some former colleague gives a tit what you think? Absurd behaviour.

Reactions: 10
I have just been told by an extremely reliable source(not outing myself) that lauryn said to Kyle when she was like 2/3 months pregnant I’m with child blah blah he wasn’t interested (i.e he didn’t offer her a big enough settlement) so she kept it and went public 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
She literally didn’t want Cairo but Kyle was offering too little to get rid so she kept it in retaliation 😭😭😭😭😭😭
explains why she has him in nursery all week and needs a nanny. Doesn’t actually want him

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.