Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just been told by an extremely reliable source(not outing myself) that lauryn said to Kyle when she was like 2/3 months pregnant I’m with child blah blah he wasn’t interested (i.e he didn’t offer her a big enough settlement) so she kept it and went public 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
She literally didn’t want Cairo but Kyle was offering too little to get rid so she kept it in retaliation 😭😭😭😭😭😭
This is appalling for that poor baby. She goes on that termination wasn't an option etc but in reality she bought a baby into the world out of pure spite - knowing Kyle wouldn't be involved - just to make their lives uncomfortable.

I really hope that's not true. Without outing yourself, how reliable? Which side of things Kyle's or Lauryn's?

Reactions: 20
This is why she openly shows she spends the money on herself she doesn't care about Giro the money and Instagram post is the only thing she's interested in

Reactions: 10
This is why she openly shows she spends the money on herself she doesn't care about Giro the money and Instagram post is the only thing she's interested in
Surely though, maternal instincts kick in? This is so disturbing, like the kid needs to be removed for his safety levels. If this is true it makes the rest of the family (Chloe, Amelia etc) withdrawing even worse because that little boy needs love and support not to be stuck with someone showing almost sociopathic tendencies.

I am desperately hoping, for Kairo's sake, this isn't true however all her massive statements about "he was never going anywhere" and "termination was never an option" does indicate she's being a malicious bleep again and making a point.

Reactions: 13
I
I can't believe the Nan wanted paying for babysitting him that's disgusting! Is she the same mother to chloe or do they have different mums
Did she thooooo or was this an attempt from Lasagne to extort more money from KW. She was categorically told NO NANNY in lockdown and she still claims she paid her mum 4k a month!

Liar liar prolaps pants on fire ! Judge saw thru it and only backdated the nursery money, NOT the money she claims she paid to her mum. EMBARAZZINGGGG I think*** her mum agreed to claiming this as she owes her Grandparents & Grunt 100k from which she 'borrowed' for the extended dubai trip and spending tens of thousands of pounds then expecting KW would foot the bill.

Reactions: 15
I reread the court documents last night and ok the scrubber has been handed ALOT but the judge didn't just give. Did I read right if she wants a Nanny it has to come out of the 8k? But still 8k is still a hell alot of money with no rent to pay. If I read rightly the judge told her no to quite a few things she tried to demand

Reactions: 14
On that podcast you can tell she just wanted a baby to him for the connection and money as she says quite matter of factory she knew she was going to be a single mum 🤣🤣🤣 she is so bleeping vile and desperate I can't cope with her. She deserves duck all the leg opener and kyle's an utter rat for even going near it. End of the day she will never be as rich as Annie and have the life and sheer class she has. She's scum and it won't last forever. she'll be back to square one with her unwanted miracle child. That child is in for a time of it when he's old enough to look at the reason he was brought into this world, it's sickening but LG is too selfish to even think of that she's too busy thinking of CCTV and security gates for her A list life, Get over yourself you silly slag😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
Come 10 is when Giro will start to wonder and question she will then brainwash him that its all his Dads and Annie fault it will only be when his a Adult he will see her for what a begger she is. She knows exactly what she's doing.
Maybe the family have tried there hardest to support Giro but head has made it impossible for anyone to tell her anything so they have had to take a step back. Or maybe they just don't agree with what she's doing.

Are we even definitely sure her family have nothing to do with her? Those woman sisters are all as bad as each other so I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re all still chummy. When Chloe first came into the limelight she was vile. She’s done exactly what Lauren’s done, it’s just her footballer happened not to be in a relationship or as high profile. Same with Amelia, goal in life is to bag a sportsman. I think they all have contact, but unless the social event or trip out is a way to dig at K & A, Lauryn doesn’t go. If winter wonderland was being held in Alderley she’d have dumped Giro and jet packed her way over to Cheshire the desperate creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We need to be careful guys we are starting to discuss the thing we aren’t allowed to discuss we lost our last thread because of it u need to hint around it use code or the mods will just delete the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the sisters are still talking but acting like they don’t because it’s embarrassing to be associated to lozza because when the puma stuff was going round TT was getting bad comments under her pics

• Heart
If it’s true she was demanding a sum from KW for a termination I would love to know what that sum was that he wasn’t willing to pay up to protect his family. But if he sought advice it might have been not to pay up because no guarantee it would end there. Blah, she’s scum whichever way it was.

Reactions: 12
Awwwwww nice of Mel to send her pjs since Mel Chloe and ameila had their wee night in their matching pjs and didn’t invite her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I bet my arse if she’s moved near them she will send giro to the same school and will go on the school runs to annoy Annie. I hope Annie and Kyle relocate after this and piss on her chips 💀

Reactions: 12
It doesn’t surprise me whatsoever that she doesn’t really want Kairo, never has done. She is such a spiteful, greedy jealous witch. The stuff she shares and she will definitely be saying ‘You don’t see everything that goes on in my life’ we don’t need anything more, we know you are a massive bleep from the stuff we see already. She is neglecting Kairo, emotionally abusing him. He’s just revenge to her. She thinks it’s hilarious to have created a child with someone who doesn’t want to know her. She thinks it’s funny to mould and manipulate Kairo to get back at Kyle. Like it’s pretty sinister behaviour. The narcissism, the gaslighting, guilt tripping all because Kyle made one mistake. Like WTAF. What he did isn’t the best but compared to Lauryn, he’s done nothing wrong. Doesn’t always take two to tango does it… sometimes someone can be a lot more pushy. Sorry if that triggers anyone but she’s just planned every single bit of this, such a callous person. She is OBSESSED with Kyle, she literally harrasses him constantly mainly through her son, she doesn’t even think she’s doing anything wrong but it’s literally psychopathic behaviour. To use a tiny human being to get back at an adult because of your own life’s mistakes and greediness. It’s so strange and insane. And the worst is she’s moulded Kairo to be just like Kyle, so she will forever resent him. He’s Kyle in her eyes and it’s sooooo scary to think that she’s kinda trying to recreate Kyle and replace him lol. Kairo will be the new Kyle. Reminds me of a film where the villain is trying to take over the world and be the leader, she is slowly having babies to replace people. Watch out. 😂

She really didn’t take the one positive of being a single mum and having full control of your child, the name, schools etc… no arguing with your partner. She’s just created someone she hates but secretly loves lmao 🤣 she’s basically got baby daddy to being more involved anyway, he’s funded the house the education and none of it is for her. No spa days because she’s such a busy mum paid for by baby daddy, just a house to keep a roof over an innocent kids head because Kyle actually is a decent guy and probably does care about Kairo and his well-being. But got tag along mummy all the time, at least Lauryn had done one thing right, when Kairo is older he’ll be just like Daddy and his brothers and he’ll definitely want to follow his dads footsteps and thanks to lauryn she’s paved that path already so she’s just paved more of a path to losing Kairo. Not like it matters to her anyway 🙃😂

Sorry rambling had a drink ❤

• Heart
Another undeclared #gifted??
Looooooooooooool I’m sooo confused so in other words Mels sizing is a mess ???

I think the sisters are still talking but acting like they don’t because it’s embarrassing to be associated to lozza because when the puma stuff was going round TT was getting bad comments under her pics
Agree I think they still talk
She did post lunch with Amelia since the unfollowing.
She also went Chloe’s for giros bday and they wasn’t following each other then.

I think some things were revealed to them same way as us possibly 👵🏻🧓🏻 have a feeling they didn’t know about that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.