Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To put it into context Stacey Solomon who is a liar too but she has a £1.2 million cottage with a pool, she also earns more than 3 times per Instagram post than Lozza rinses from the Walkers per month. And she’s always talking about saving money and doesn’t run the pool all year round.
Lauryn has definitely bitten off more than she can chew, same old story with her she wants the champagne lifestyle on lemonade wages!
Someone I know with a pool once told me their electricity bill was £25k a year and this was prior to the price hikes.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I would summise the Walkers will be paying all costs associated with the house including council tax etc. Lozza isn’t stupid when it comes to rinsing people and she’ll know exactly what she’s doing so her 8k a month is just for her, sorry Giro 🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I would summise the Walkers will be paying all costs associated with the house including council tax etc. Lozza isn’t stupid when it comes to rinsing people and she’ll know exactly what she’s doing so her 8k a month is just for her, sorry Giro 🤣
God, I hope that is not the case!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have u read the “file” ? I think it’s 1.3 house new car every 4 years car, nursery & 8k and ‘manage’ on ….

Reactions: 9
Have u read the “file” ? I think it’s 1.3 house new car every 4 years car, nursery & 8k and ‘manage’ on ….
I just went to have a look at it after I see that post and it just says 8k is maintenance and the house is ‘rent free’ inclusive of furnishing fund so I take that to mean she has to pay the bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why you’d want a house with a pool for just you and a toddler? Literally is for the gram because she can’t afford it and I’m sure she won’t be arsed to watch him all the time when he’s by the pool but again suppose she has a nanny for that. Lazy witch

Reactions: 20

No I think she’s to pay it off her 8k I’m sure it’s just the actual house and a furniture fund which is a one off

Reactions: 15
I just went to have a look at it after I see that post and it just says 8k is maintenance and the house is ‘rent free’ inclusive of furnishing fund so I take that to mean she has to pay the bills.
1.5k Nanny for evenings and weekends (giro already in nursery 8-6 Mon-fri)🥵🫣 must be Spanish 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
£500 face filler
£100 nails
£50 sun bed
£500 petrol
£1.5k electric & heating a SWIMMING POOL
£250 pool man
£250 cleaner
1k food and bills

Thats 5k before the lazy witch even thinks about going hoe’ing in London or buying giro some Nike socks, also …. personal debt repayments that was in the file… 🫣🫣🫣 them fuckers alone must be a grand or two???

Leaves her absolutely duck all to save for when the eviction notice arrives.

Can’t wait for the bleep to fall flat on her ugly pan face.

She has no concept of real money or running a house or soley taking care of a child.

Poor Giro

Last edited:
Oh she will have a shock. She has more than enough money to manage but she won’t manage because she’s clearly terrible with money and hasn’t ever had to run a home before.

High insurance for all her designer gear… maybe sell it and get your own place you lazy trollop?!?! It’s hilarious how materialistic she is. She needs designer tit, she needs a huge mansion with a pool, she needs a nice looking car.. she always needs to look like she lives the luxury, rich girl life. Screams insecurities. To have such a materialistic view on life is so sad. For me as long as I have my loved ones, we could be wearing bin bags and living in a bin and I’d be happy. The people who you love and love you are so so precious, soooooo much more important than a leather bag that was made by a machine and had a designer logo on it. Lauryn says she wants the best for Kairo, you Lauryn is home to Kairo, wherever you are he is always safe. He definitely isn’t going to feel safe when he’s in a room on the other side of your HUGE house. 😂 it’s all for her to impress others, there is no achievement, no hard work and she is proud to show off that she is a lazy, greedy person. She thinks she looks some way when she’s sat in her huge mansion with her designer things, but in reality that’s all she has. If there was a fire, the house wouldn’t even matter, getting everyone out would be more important. You wouldn’t give a bleeping tit if the house burnt down, knowing everyone got out. She can live her life like that but I’m laughing so hard at the fact she thinks she’s so LUSH and amazing because she got a free house. On your own there hun. Have a nice life Lozza, better hurry up the clock is ticking!!!
Imagine her own sisters act liked her and she got to spend time with her niece and nephew. Aunty lozza, wow looks at ur big mansion and pool. Can u teach me how to get that one day. What did u do. … ummmm I opened my legs far apart and had unprotected sex with a man in a relationship… I didn’t care about stds I just worshipped him because he was a professional footballer. I had ur cousin and got 8g a month. What an achievement. Biggest failures on earth 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even Chloe doesn’t have a pool and grunt is still earning 4/5m a year !

Says something doesn’t it ! It’s well beyond her means … wouldn’t be the first time she’s behaved like someone who’s won the pools 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1.5k Nanny for evenings and weekends (giro already in nursery 8-6 Mon-fri)🥵🫣 must be Spanish 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
£500 face filler
£100 nails
£50 sun bed
£500 petrol
£1.5k electric & heating a SWIMMING POOL
£250 pool man
£250 cleaner
1k food and bills

Thats 5k before the lazy witch even thinks about going hoe’ing in London or buying giro some Nike socks, also …. personal debt repayments that was in the file… 🫣🫣🫣 them fuckers alone must be a grand or two???

Leaves her absolutely duck all to save for when the eviction notice arrives.

Can’t wait for the bleep to fall flat on her ugly pan face.

She has no concept of real money or running a house or soley taking care of a child.

Poor Giro

She isn’t allowed to save any the 8k 😂 so she is fucked when he’s 18!!
What she could do is since she has this extra money and a nanny’s she could go get a job a real one go to uni she wouldn’t need student loans she could save her wage when she starts earning to buy her and kiaro a flat when he’s 18 and she will have her job! But she won’t think that far ahead it will be living her lavish chocolate button lifestyle then hit the gutter when she gets fucked out and left penniless in her late 40s she really ain’t thought this tit through

Reactions: 19
She isn’t allowed to save any the 8k 😂 so she is fucked when he’s 18!!
What she could do is since she has this extra money and a nanny’s she could go get a job a real one go to uni she wouldn’t need student loans she could save her wage when she starts earning to buy her and kiaro a flat when he’s 18 and she will have her job! But she won’t think that far ahead it will be living her lavish chocolate button lifestyle then hit the gutter when she gets fucked out and left penniless in her late 40s she really ain’t thought this tit through
Did we ever figure out how they would know if any was stashed away for the future? Not that she’d have any left due to her heavy spending activities

Reactions: 9
Did we ever figure out how they would know if any was stashed away for the future? Not that she’d have any left due to her heavy spending activities
I don’t remember if we did, I would assume they would want receipts or see her bank account , we all know Lauren likes to keep receipts so shel be fine when it’s time to provide them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t remember if we did, I would assume they would want receipts or see her bank account , we all know Lauren likes to keep receipts so shel be fine when it’s time to provide them 😂😂😂
See, WHY would you want to live your life like this? Where every month, they check your bank account or check what you’ve been buying (if this is the case)

Strong bleeping independent single mami here for you guys and girls!

can’t find the file.
Just find it odd that they would buy a house but not give her the means to maintain it. Unless that’s the plan 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
can’t find the file.
Just find it odd that they would buy a house but not give her the means to maintain it. Unless that’s the plan 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s not actually hers, it’s to house Giro till he’s 18 and the value of the property is 1.3m. Kw & Queen Annie are her glorified landlord.

The 8k is maintenance to take care of everything else which if she’s heating a bleeping swimming pool she’s going to have a MASSIVE shock. She’s racked up huge debts and moaned she can’t afford basic bits BEFORE she had properly bills to pay. She’s lodged with Carrooon, she can use the Maintenance for whatever she likes. I would assume she will syphon off cash To pay her existing debts if she actually has anything left

ALSO let’s face the fact she’s an able bodied women with full childcare provisions. The lazy mother fucker could**** get a job but that’s never going to happen.

Iv got told off twice trying to signpost people to the document 🤣🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s probably banking on Annie and Kyle splitting up or them having a change of heart between now and then.

• Haha
Kyle could give her every penny in his bank she wouldn’t be happy nothing is ever good enough for her she’s just that type of person

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.