Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blocked by her after telling her many many times how horrendous her behaviour is is that in her account , has she actually set messiahs instagram up ? 🫣
Na he's still only got 1 follower, I doubt she barely got any follow requests so she's too affronted to open up an insta that no one gives a duck about unless you are a weirdo to add a young child to follow on insta that you don't know!!

Reactions: 14
Na he's still only got 1 follower, I doubt she barely got any follow requests so she's too affronted to open up an insta that no one gives a duck about unless you are a weirdo to add a young child to follow on insta that you don't know!!
Exactly no one cares and no one will care if she ever shows his face , she’s so self obsessed it’s unreal as well I don’t get it, she’s not the first female to be in that position, how has she been able to get as much out of the walkers as she has done

Reactions: 11
Can’t wait to see her make her house a home 😂 Is hole reno going to be the thing that finally launches her Instagram career?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg does she seriously post to her child’s account.. so she is going to try and earn a living through him… since she has registered his name as a business through companies… house.. disgrace really but doesn’t surprise me in the slightest..

I take it the new house must already have a security gate 😂😂 and she will be delighted spending her 50k to do it up..she will deffo do a magazine spread on it for sure as Mrs and Mrs Walker did… wonder if that big Nike box will show up in his room 🤣😂🤣

I think he will retire around 36 then baby number 4 will come along. Would it effect her maintenance if he had another
No it wouldn’t he had to take an insurance policy out so if he career ended then she would still get her cash… anyway let’s hope by the time the house is sold he makes back the profit he has forked out to her 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 13
What do we think she’s named the ‘Reno’ account on insta?

MamiandKairoWalkersCasa

LGandKWhome…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg does she seriously post to her child’s account.. so she is going to try and earn a living through him… since she has registered his name as a business through companies… house.. disgrace really but doesn’t surprise me in the slightest..

I take it the new house must already have a security gate 😂😂 and she will be delighted spending her 50k to do it up..she will deffo do a magazine spread on it for sure as Mrs and Mrs Walker did… wonder if that big Nike box will show up in his room 🤣😂🤣

No it wouldn’t he had to take an insurance policy out so if he career ended then she would still get her cash… anyway let’s hope by the time the house is sold he makes back the profit he has forked out to her 😂
Her lies must be inbuilt coz it’s all day everyday. The poor walkers are grieving just now on the 1st year anniversary of their friend committing suicide and there’s miss lie on her back begman gloating. Hun Kyle didn’t offer a penny when giro was born. His choice. The court forced him to hand over money lol. 😂. She already messed giro life up telling him his dad didn’t want him, ur gonna be a footballer like daddy when he’s not, he will get used to a certain lifestyle then in 15 years he have nothing. Imagine ur pals coming for swims one min like why don’t we do a pool party on ur 18th and him being like need to make it the weekend before coz on the day Kyle and Annie will be claiming their property back so need to be back in the box room with an Al la sharte dinner

Reactions: 12
Hahah she is thick as mince. Most boys like football. He’s not born as Kyle like she wishes 🤣🤣 he brought up with his mum an unemployed benefit scroungers so he’s more likely to become her. twit

The only thing that can top this is walker baby number 4 coming soon 2023. 🤣. I predict this to happen but I know they love their privacy too much and their children so no way will they announce it for their stalker to harass them. Will be kept between the family. I know Kyle loves his 3 sons and would a 4th but so hope they have a wee princess. 🦁🦁🦁👸. Plus dave of course 🐈
I really do hope Annie has another that will tip lauryn over the edge 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Let’s put it into perspective … 1.3m house to run and maintain plus heating a bleeping swimming pool 🤪 Me and my partner do ok and have a joint income around 4 and we have to really watch our money! We have a normal 3 bed semi NOT a mansion to run, I don’t have a cleaner or a nanny or a pool man 😂 I don’t think it’s going to be shits and giggles for lozza Esp with the previous personal debts & a swimming pool to heat on the daily lol she isn’t going to be swimming in money that’s for sure.
Will the 8k even stretch Far enough for the greedy fucker, anyone loaded on here can fill us in on how much a Mil pound house with pool costs to run ???😅

She’s lived in her mams box room for 2 years and only got the cement in her face & a Maldives holiday with her bleep ‘mate’ to show for it. She still owes her grandparents & grunt 100k🤔

She’s not gunna be able to cope with the runnings of the house! She will be back in court begging for more money 100% debted up to her eye balls

How can she bleeping DARE start with the insta home interior design tit. She was moaning coz giro didn’t have a bed …. That cream bleeping carpet with with stains 🤢 what high value items is she on about … She’s a lying fucker

Actually worried for giros welfare. The poor fucker has unknowingly instigated all this. He’s now got to live with her, with his nan or previous Spanish au pair gone that basically took care of him and lozza will be too busy boomeranging for the gram to take proper care of him 🥵 she is so lazy she’s incapable of parenting alone.

This slag isn’t fooling anyone !

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The energy prices these days she will have poor kairo wrapped in Oodie rather than spend his 8k on heating duno how her greedy arse thinks she’s running this big house plus paying for a nanny on 8k the council tax will be a bomb too it seems like she blows through the money fast as she has one night out per month nails and fillers or Botox ect the wee man gets one day out also and a new pair of trainers!!

I don’t think they will announce if they have another I’m sure I reason here they didn’t announce reign being born or Annie being pregnant!!
I know she would love a girl but I hope she has another boy bcz a girl Lauren would say well that’s y he doesn’t want to be in his life bcz he always has boys but another boy mibi she would relaIse no witch it’s bleeping u!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Desperate to make Kairo Walker happen isn't she... The unwanted son of a footballer and a thirsty ass ho... What a weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Desperate to make Kairo Walker happen isn't she... The unwanted son of a footballer and a thirsty ass ho... What a weirdo!
She is wierd .
most footballers children don’t even go into football .
she’s just obsessed with the idea that her child father is a premier league footballer .
But fails to realise he wants nothing to do with her or the child . She’s very strange and odd behaviour.

We all know his last name isn’t registered as Walker . Why she calls it him I can only guess is because she is obsessed with the walkers and thinks it brings her attention it doesn’t nobody cares about kiaro last name thousands of people in the uk with the last name Walker 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

it’s his actual children who will be known for who the dad is not kiaro . kiado will just be known as the kid who’s mum trapped kyle to get money 💴 poor kid

Reactions: 16
High insurance items? Hahahhaa nah you and your son live in your mums box room, give over loveeee

• Haha
Reactions: 22
High insurance for all her designer gear… maybe sell it and get your own place you lazy trollop?!?! It’s hilarious how materialistic she is. She needs designer tit, she needs a huge mansion with a pool, she needs a nice looking car.. she always needs to look like she lives the luxury, rich girl life. Screams insecurities. To have such a materialistic view on life is so sad. For me as long as I have my loved ones, we could be wearing bin bags and living in a bin and I’d be happy. The people who you love and love you are so so precious, soooooo much more important than a leather bag that was made by a machine and had a designer logo on it. Lauryn says she wants the best for Kairo, you Lauryn is home to Kairo, wherever you are he is always safe. He definitely isn’t going to feel safe when he’s in a room on the other side of your HUGE house. 😂 it’s all for her to impress others, there is no achievement, no hard work and she is proud to show off that she is a lazy, greedy person. She thinks she looks some way when she’s sat in her huge mansion with her designer things, but in reality that’s all she has. If there was a fire, the house wouldn’t even matter, getting everyone out would be more important. You wouldn’t give a bleeping tit if the house burnt down, knowing everyone got out. She can live her life like that but I’m laughing so hard at the fact she thinks she’s so LUSH and amazing because she got a free house. On your own there hun. Have a nice life Lozza, better hurry up the clock is ticking!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Will the 8k even stretch Far enough for the greedy fucker, anyone loaded on here can fill us in on how much a Mil pound house with pool costs to run ???😅
To put it into context Stacey Solomon who is a liar too but she has a £1.2 million cottage with a pool, she also earns more than 3 times per Instagram post than Lozza rinses from the Walkers per month. And she’s always talking about saving money and doesn’t run the pool all year round.
Lauryn has definitely bitten off more than she can chew, same old story with her she wants the champagne lifestyle on lemonade wages!

Reactions: 20
To put it into context Stacey Solomon who is a liar too but she has a £1.2 million cottage with a pool, she also earns more than 3 times per Instagram post than Lozza rinses from the Walkers per month. And she’s always talking about saving money and doesn’t run the pool all year round.
Lauryn has definitely bitten off more than she can chew, same old story with her she wants the champagne lifestyle on lemonade wages!
Maybe that’s part of the Walker master plan…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.