Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Katie Jayne is back at it again. Embarrassing herself making thirst traps about how men are online but leave her on read😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Midsize KJ has a snatch as wide as the London bridge pass it on.... Sorry I'm getting a bit rowdy cos I've had a few wines but nowt I wouldnt say to the trollops fat face...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mid sized Katy looks like she bleeping stinks of thigh rub sweat. She's bleeping nasty looking even with filters 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She does realise she's spent the last two years telling us that ickle man is so poorly, right? Thick moose. Based on how often Kairo is ill, I'm not taking her advice on this.

Also, she's been reading here. He also has porridge.

New thread

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.