Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully there’s a tit fit coming today as she’s posted in her stories again about what a miracle being a mother is 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wonder what she's got up her sleeve to unleash next, there's always something when she is this quiet

Reactions: 9
Has anyone actually informed curly Ellie of what lauryn actually is. A benefit cheat to start with, how have they got her promoting there stuff knowing she's a criminal in every aspect of her life. That can't be right

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who said KW and Theo ( The traitor ) look alike ? It’s pissing me off
I’m watching now and I can’t unsee it !!
Ffs I fukin like this show
Fukin being tortured
Loz tune in bbc1 closest you’ll get to Ky xxxxx
Me! I was watching it and was like "defo a traitor despite what the caption says, that's Kyle bleeping Walker". I can't unsee it.

Poor Theo she's going to be having her photo taken with him and Kairo for "family pics".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone actually informed curly Ellie of what lauryn actually is. A benefit cheat to start with, how have they got her promoting there stuff knowing she's a criminal in every aspect of her life. That can't be right
I don’t think she’s paid/gifted items to promote I think she just chooses to post about the products in hope for freebies

Reactions: 12
Our loopy Loz acting all classy and enjoying her 8k a month I mean CHILD for now until England win the world cup and that'll be it.. bleeping canary will be screaming from the roof tops 😂😂 fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
I don’t think she’s paid/gifted items to promote I think she just chooses to post about the products in hope for freebies
She doesn’t hash tag #ad so if she IS being paid she faces a fine. Mightttt just put an anon complaint in to trading standards, I’m sure she won’t get done 👀 the only wages she has is giros maintenance ! I know some of the love island girls got done and a big penalty for not being transparent about being paid for insta posts. She isn’t getting paid. She insinuates she’s getting paid. Like she did with Maldives holiday … she ain’t no Sam Fairs who gets paid to go on holiday and promote the destination. Why would brands pick her, a pump & squirt nobody of a prem footballer & brass mate. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🫣🤭 make it make sense 😅

Come on lozz we are all routing for you to show yourself up ! Could be last chance Saturday ! X

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where have the trouble makers gone ?
🤣 the ones that comment on team walker aka Lairen page
She is a sick duck
I can’t believe she won’t take that account down fukin psycho

Reactions: 10
Chloes fukin Teeth can be spotted from here to Qatar
Lairen has no mates that’s why she wants the Au Pair for company

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am ill and lying on the sofa watching Netherlands v Argentina and the commentator has just said "a lot of work has gone on behind the scenes to make us look and sound good"

Had a full on giggle fit. Lozagne has infiltrated the World Cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am ill and lying on the sofa watching Netherlands v Argentina and the commentator has just said "a lot of work has gone on behind the scenes to make us look and sound good"

Had a full on giggle fit. Lozagne has infiltrated the World Cup.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 no way hahahaha! Too good! “Behind the scenes” 😆😆

As for Chloe, I seen a picture the other day of her natural teeth, omg she looked a million times better with them! They were actually really lovely. Why are women completely ruining themselves?? It’s madness!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.