Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What pics she on about?
There’s an article regarding how upset the WAGS were, I did notice the boys in quite a few of the pics. It’s not fair to them considering they take the time to always cover their childrens faces

Reactions: 21
No wonder she's angry, some kids are blurred out so why aren't hers if they've already been told. I would be livid aswell.

Reactions: 23
I’m not posting it as the boys are in it but there’s a photo of her crying whilst on her phone 😞 highly doubt its about the score after those recent IG stories.

Reactions: 12
Imagine having a stalker obsessed with your life and your children like lauryn is with annie . No wonder she has seen her arse over it and the fact they have just said she has sent legal letters to them and been ignored .

Feel sorry for annie 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I dunno if it’s about something from before but I can’t see anything new if that’s what you’re all on about maybe it’s been removed. The UK media are SCUM anyway they don’t care about anyone.

Reactions: 9
I dunno if it’s about something from before but I can’t see anything new if that’s what you’re all on about maybe it’s been removed. The UK media are SCUM anyway they don’t care about anyone.
Was posted daily mail not long ago x

Reactions: 5
So, they will go out of their way to fuzz out Cerching, who, let’s face it, is a no one’s child, but they won’t blur out the 3 kings, when they’ve been told?! bleeping joke

*when I say ‘No one’s’ child, I mean like a ‘nobody’ like, who’s Lozza G? Like lower than z list. No one get your knickers in a twist like our Loz x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The majority that were on there have been taken down by the looks of it although I can still see one with their eldest in. Cheek of the daily mail to pixelate Annie sticking one’s up though 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Was posted daily mail not long ago x
Thanks I see it now. They defo did her dirty with a couple of those shots, we all get caught off guard and don’t look our best in every pic but they didn’t have to publish those ones.

Reactions: 10
Ah lads. Listen to the podcasts. She's insane. She saying Kairo said Isla name at 7 months. And also saying 2 days old the midwife said his legs are so strong and she was like hmmm wonder who's legs he has. She's tapped

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah lads. Listen to the podcasts. She's insane. She saying Kairo said Isla name at 7 months. And also saying 2 days old the midwife said his legs are so strong and she was like hmmm wonder whose legs he has. She's tapped
No one says a 2 day old has strong legs 😂 all of mine have had strong necks and very alert, but gangly newborn legs. She’s on bleeping crack. Also saying Islas name. Kid can’t even speak English 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What story’s is Annie talking about when she says “I bet you won’t post any of these stories?” I’m so confused!
Annie knows a certain someone will be stalking all the wag/World Cup related articles 👀

Ah lads. Listen to the podcasts. She's insane. She saying Kairo said Isla name at 7 months. And also saying 2 days old the midwife said his legs are so strong and she was like hmmm wonder who's legs he has. She's tapped
She didn’t 🙈🙈🙈 she actually said “I wonder who’s legs he has” nah man I’m creased 🤣🤣 loopy loz 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.