Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe seemed to be out with the biggest lot of z listers I have see in a long time… lots of the MAFS cast.. there are some photos in Nikita from Mafs Insta all proudly showing off their TT *Warning sunglasses 🕶 needed *

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she regrets them right now she looks like a fool
And as does her man

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everyone new to reading the court documents should then watch Mia boardmans podcast with lozza goodman straight after to remind ourselves what a lunatic, obsessive lyong bleep she is and how she wishes giro would be loved like the 3 lions. Hope Annie has mrs walker on the back of her top on full display tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Everyone new to reading the court documents should then watch Mia boardmans podcast with lozza goodman straight after to remind ourselves what a lunatic, obsessive lyong bleep she is and how she wishes giro would be loved like the 3 lions. Hope Annie has mrs walker on the back of her top on full display tonight.
I'd never listened to it before and I'm half way through and I can't believe I'm even shocked, after everything!😅 From the way Mia introduces her, saying the father is engaged to someone else like he hasn't been with Annie for years and she's the other woman! The Brass neck of it to talk about the '10 year friendship' agreement to co parent and choose the surname!!! Annie's interview said Kyle had no desire to be in the child's life from the get go. She is bleeping mental. A true fantasist. Oh and the farce of the kidney scan! She knew as soon as she stepped off the plane! Saying she loves being a single mum coz she don't like being told what to do. She don't mind telling a grown man not to
wear his pissing footy boots on with HIS kids names on! Also if he said let's be together, she'd have her beggy knickers down quicker than giro can run!🏃🏼‍♂️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I saw she had a podcast with, quite liked Mia until I saw that. Why anybody gives the slag that is LG the time of day is beyond me.. imagine being associated with that woman 😂😂😂

I'd never listened to it before and I'm half way through and I can't believe I'm even shocked, after everything!😅 From the way Mia introduces her, saying the father is engaged to someone else like he hasn't been with Annie for years and she's the other woman! The Brass neck of it to talk about the '10 year friendship' agreement to co parent and choose the surname!!! Annie's interview said Kyle had no desire to be in the child's life from the get go. She is bleeping mental. A true fantasist. Oh and the farce of the kidney scan! She knew as soon as she stepped off the plane! Saying she loves being a single mum coz she don't like being told what to do. She don't mind telling a grown man not to
wear his pissing footy boots on with HIS kids names on! Also if he said let's be together, she'd have her beggy knickers down quicker than giro can run!🏃🏼‍♂️
That's what kills me. She can slag Kyle all she wants and preach about loving being a single mum but she's obsessed with KW and would love nothing more than to be with him the freak. What a tragic bleep!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

is that a recent podcast?

Reactions: 4
I saw she had a podcast with, quite liked Mia until I saw that. Why anybody gives the slag that is LG the time of day is beyond me.. imagine being associated with that woman 😂😂😂

That's what kills me. She can slag Kyle all she wants and preach about loving being a single mum but she's obsessed with KW and would love nothing more than to be with him the freak. What a tragic bleep!!!
And the bit where she is mocking Kyle kicking a ball around as work! That is his job and it's paying her 8k a month now the moron!! And saying she is taking kairo to their house to ask Kyle why he hasn't been a dad to him. That's so out of order. Not her place to do that. You can't barge your way into anyone's life. Feel so sorry for kairo having her! Sorry and to add she said Kyle was upset she didn't tell him she'd gave birth for 2 weeks. Highly doubt that's true but they obviously wanted the DNA test doing asap! She is so thick!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
And the bit where she is mocking Kyle kicking a ball around as work! That is his job and it's paying her 8k a month now the moron!! And saying she is taking kairo to their house to ask Kyle why he hasn't been a dad to him. That's so out of order. Not her place to do that. You can't barge your way into anyone's life. Feel so sorry for kairo having her! Sorry and to add she said Kyle was upset she didn't tell him she'd gave birth for 2 weeks. Highly doubt that's true but they obviously wanted the DNA test doing asap! She is so thick!
Constant games with her... No wonder Kyle decided he wanted duck all to do with the immature bleep.... She doesn't deserve to be a mum with her games that is going to be one fucked up boy because his horrible mum and Kyle will be blamed. Hopefully kairo grows up to see the truth

Surely she should regret them now
She should but I doubt she does because those weird fools she hangs around with all have identical sets but wait till it’s no longer the in thing among the Z listers and she will.

Reactions: 10
It’s so shocking. She tried to act like her an Kyle were besties chatting. 10 year friendship so she been friends since 2009 🤣🤣🤣 NEVER. She must have been dreaming about being Annie. Kyle did not name him or want him. Mad creep. All she does is moan about being a single mum. She does duck all for that wee boy except soend his money.

Reactions: 19
It’s so shocking. She tried to act like her an Kyle were besties chatting. 10 year friendship so she been friends since 2009 🤣🤣🤣 NEVER. She must have been dreaming about being Annie. Kyle did not name him or want him. Mad creep. All she does is moan about being a single mum. She does duck all for that wee boy except soend his money.
I bet their paths crossed 10 years ago and she did some mental gymnastics to make out that means they’ve been friends since.

• Haha
This is my take on her '10 year friendship' I know men like this that have done the exact same to their loyal partners. I genuinely think Kyle has been trying to shag her for 10 years being the daft ratbag he is... But thats all he wanted a shag... Lauryn being the desperate delusional slag she is couldn't see this and had planned marriage and babies with him LOL Lauryn needs to get in to her thick skull he only wanted a shag and her bringing that child into the world won't make him leave his lovely family for her. I hope KW has changed because he doesn't deserve Annie and those 3 boys continued loyalty after the embarrasment he has caused. She's the worse type of woman he could've impregnated. She's like a bad case of thrush, just won't GTF 😂

Reactions: 10
It’s all false as your honour clearly said it was a ‘ brief one’
A FRIEND of 10 years wouldn’t say to your mrs “ us girls should stick together” then SHAG THEIR MAN and have his baby !!
A FRIEND of 10 years would have met Annie many times.
Some girl Lairen is all she is
Don’t let her fool you.

Walker better do something great his son only his genes

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is my take on her '10 year friendship' I know men like this that have done the exact same to their loyal partners. I genuinely think Kyle has been trying to shag her for 10 years being the daft ratbag he is... But thats all he wanted a shag... Lauryn being the desperate delusional slag she is couldn't see this and had planned marriage and babies with him LOL Lauryn needs to get in to her thick skull he only wanted a shag and her bringing that child into the world won't make him leave his lovely family for her. I hope KW has changed because he doesn't deserve Annie and those 3 boys continued loyalty after the embarrasment he has caused. She's the worse type of woman he could've impregnated. She's like a bad case of thrush, just won't GTF 😂
I doubt it 😂 why would he want to shag her for Ten years he could have slept with anybody
i don’t believe she has known him 10 years
10 years ago his career in football started out he is from Sheffield she’s from Brighton so not like he knows her from school or local .

she is making it up 😂

• Haha
I think the 10 year thing comes from one of two things
1. her desperate want to be Annie she is trying to steal their love story
2. Desperate to piss Annie off by stealing their love story

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.