Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What story’s is Annie talking about when she says “I bet you won’t post any of these stories?” I’m so confused!
Annie knows a certain someone will be stalking all the wag/World Cup related articles 👀

She didn’t 🙈🙈🙈 she actually said “I wonder who’s legs he has” nah man I’m creased 🤣🤣 loopy loz 🤦‍♀️
Well, my post above is awks… 😂😂😂

Someone keep an eye and screen shot ANYTHING. I’m too tired to check

Oh, ffs @sadstateofaffairs , I’ve got it, and it took me too long 😴 - she means the daily Mail won’t screen shot her storIES… annoying there was no goss!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
What story’s is Annie talking about when she says “I bet you won’t post any of these stories?” I’m so confused!
Annie knows a certain someone will be stalking all the wag/World Cup related articles 👀

She didn’t 🙈🙈🙈 she actually said “I wonder who’s legs he has” nah man I’m creased 🤣🤣 loopy loz 🤦‍♀️
Oh she fuckn did 🙈🙈🤯🤯🤯

She some neck too saying she has a full time job been a mom not messing around kicking a ball about. And saying the second kairo asked about his dad she's driving him to Kyle's house to let him answer his questions.

Reactions: 10
Listening to the podcast now lord help me I’ll be having weird dreams again doing this before sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh she fuckn did 🙈🙈🤯🤯🤯

She some neck too saying she has a full time job been a mom not messing around kicking a ball about. And saying the second kairo asked about his dad she's driving him to Kyle's house to let him answer his questions.
What’s Kyle ment to reply to that your mum was an one night stand abit of fun and you weren’t ment to be born she needs to answer to all that she’s got some cheek

Reactions: 12
Imagine wanting your child to be everything like the man that doesn't want him, never did, hasn't acknowledged him publicly and probably not privately since she let him know he was born 2 weeks before🤔 crackpot! Someone remove that child from her care!

Reactions: 18
Oh she fuckn did 🙈🙈🤯🤯🤯

Wahahaha omg 🙈 Imagine going on like that! That’s beyond embarrassing!

Reactions: 9
It’s as hard one as part n parcel with the life is taking pics of the players.. none of the pics look like were of the boys but they in them indirectly.. I know why she is upset tho n every right to be

Reactions: 5
Just listening to the pod cast

So in one breath she's saying her and kyle was speaking and deciding about surnames and scans then in the next breath shes saying kyle is the one to answer all the questions and that she didn't want him knowing when the baby was born... but I thought she said they was talking 🙄 and saying she's needs her PRIVACY 😅😅 she's far from private the girl has absolutely lost it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just listening to the pod cast

So in one breath she's saying her and kyle was speaking and deciding about surnames and scans then in the next breath shes saying kyle is the one to answer all the questions and that she didn't want him knowing when the baby was born... but I thought she said they was talking 🙄 and saying she's needs her PRIVACY 😅😅 she's far from private the girl has absolutely lost it
So she didn't want the baby's father to know when he was born but she expected him to be involved and fund her lifestyle but doesn't want him to know anything?

She is such a worthless bleep. She adds absolutely nothing of value or joy to anyone.

Reactions: 17
Definitely her annie is a WALKER now but lauryn will never accept it .
Not saying it’s not Lauryn but the papers have all printed her name as Kilner (I actually think they use all the wives maiden names) and they also referred to her as his partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.