Goodman sisters #61 New low for walker according to his stalker, not enough funds left for the daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely cackle every time I think of this post ⚰ Who is she even talking to? 🤣
He doesn’t follow her, no one relevant follows her, her family don’t follow her, half of Instagram is blocked.
She’s a crazy, walking, talking, urban myth type horror and if it wasn’t all being receipted it’d be unbelievable.
‘Hey babe, not all is as it seems, lots going on behind the scenes.’ x

If only this was true Lauryn would be under intense evaluation in a psychiatric clinic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
it’s mad I’m just reading the case again, so we know she got an extra mil for this house, and there’s been suggestions of blackmail, she should have said she would stay quiet on the basis that this house is hers forever, not just until the kids are 18, but she just can’t help herself, so in 18 years when she’s early 50s she’s gonna be out on her arse or back in carrons box room. she’s not very bright is she

Reactions: 27
Thanks, I’m not sure if I seen the original, did it just disappear? I took that long to cotton on to the hints I was getting from you guys I think I missed the main document 🤭

Oh what a time to be alive that was 🤣🤣 I really wish we could get that thread back just for a day to re-live it 😆
No i think most read the appeal first
Then she had the original removed from one website and tbh it’s on multiple websites across I’ve seen it in so many places
She hasn’t the legal team to get it removed everywhere
I emailed myself both copies just to torment myself

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The 24,000 PA for a nanny til he’s 18 made me piss. what chav needs a nanny for your average kid who’s mother does not work, up into his late teens 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also, demanding a nanny until KW1 is 18 years old. What mary bleeping poppins world does she live in 😂 poor kid out dating with super nanny in tow 🤣
---
The 24,000 PA for a nanny til he’s 18 made me piss. what chav needs a nanny for your average kid who’s mother does not work, up into his late teens 💀
Snap 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Think she changed solicitors three times tells you everything there
Her legal costs being 2x the man with money because she believes he should pay
She truly is a disgrace

I don’t know if you will remember her posts saying everything she does is for her kids
How so ?????
It’s just greed
But then says money doesn’t make you a good mother ?
So stop going court 😲

• Heart
Reactions: 37
No i think most read the appeal first
Then she had the original removed from one website and tbh it’s on multiple websites across I’ve seen it in so many places
She hasn’t the legal team to get it removed everywhere
I emailed myself both copies just to torment myself
Off 🏃‍♀️ to go find it …. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
my last laugh of the evening….. she was earning £300 a month prior to Kyle. 3 hundred measly pound. yet portrayed a very different life via social media, acting superior to us normal people, when I’m sure many of us earn a lot, lot more than £300 a month.

these insta girls are delulu, she must have fainted when she secured them 8bags a month for the next 18 years.

Reactions: 37
What a mess the goodmans are

Dad fucked off, the mam looks like an old tart doing the funky chicken

1 daughter is a complete home wrecking slapper, a criminal and a scrounging creep

1 daughter can't get a man and looks like a dead pe@do

1 daughter is another sponging - zleb type, with a creepy man who shags lassies on the sly and then has the cheek to marry her this year

That family is like steptoes back yard

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She thinks she’s some independent woman (single mami). What she doesn’t get, is she is LITERALLY owned by Kyle! Everything she has got KYLE (annd Annie) owns. She hasn’t got a pot to piss in come 18 years time

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
she’s got some front hasn’t she! Im far too proud, I’d want the minimum to ensure my child was supported, but hell would freeze over before anyone saw me sit before a judge and beg and extort whatever I could from a man who wanted no part of my sons life. then do it again🥴
I’m still playing catch up but didn’t she ask for 9k for medical expenses to pay for her gynaecology operations?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
my last laugh of the evening….. she was earning £300 a month prior to Kyle. 3 hundred measly pound. yet portrayed a very different life via social media, acting superior to us normal people, when I’m sure many of us earn a lot, lot more than £300 a month.

these insta girls are delulu, she must have fainted when she secured them 8bags a month for the next 18 years.
thsi is why they want tattle shut down. We can find out anything!!! They can run but can’t hide! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

So broke and full of debt but going here there and everywhere
All over the globe
Stunting at her dads house on the gram
She’s so disgusting

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.