Goodman sisters #61 New low for walker according to his stalker, not enough funds left for the daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes horrible to her and her kids publicly why does she love him so much 🙈
It’s strange he called her kids mistakes and her episode ain’t no way I would speak that man’s name ever again . She doesn’t even respect her kids he abandoned kiaro for three years yet she went with him again

No self respect she’s vile

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I apologise to any southerners I may have offended sorry 🫶🏼 😂
I’m going to start using it though
---
I am not coping I’m breaking down in front of my work laptop
My son never knew his full name at two ( he’s 3 and I still don’t call him by his full name Wtaf)
And now he’s missing out on ouchy 💔
I’ve failed him
When will it end ?
Calling social services right now

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Threats upon threats upon threats. She wants Kyle and Annie shitting themselves because they would have no idea what she's gonna say in this blog. It is gonna be absolutely NOTHING. Maybe a little house update.. Little indirect towards K & A.. episodes have been sick again.. update on sumo's milestones and how its so clever.. and another little indirect towards K & A.. oh and she'll apologise for being quiet and slightly absent but she has so much to fill us in on soon 💫

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Threats upon threats upon threats. She wants Kyle and Annie shitting themselves because they would have no idea what she's gonna say in this blog. It is gonna be absolutely NOTHING. Maybe a little house update.. Little indirect towards K & A.. episodes have been sick again.. update on sumo's milestones and how its so clever.. and another little indirect towards K & A.. oh and she'll apologise for being quiet and slightly absent but she has so much to fill us in on soon 💫
Sumo💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never mind Legal she should get it proof read by a secondary school English teacher too - her diction and grammar are terrible! She’s got the mentality of a Year 8 school girl and her blog reads like one too. Slaggggggggggggggggg.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve said this from the start - any question I put in about big Pete is was never answered & any stuff calling her bleep of a mate out wasn’t posted either. Pair of dirty slags
I'm sorry I couldn't remember who had already said it. But it's very obvious it was someone very close to Loz and your finding back this

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.