Goodman sisters #61 New low for walker according to his stalker, not enough funds left for the daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t keep up with this thread so apologies if this has been asked.

Annie is pregnant ā€¦would she have known about Laurenā€™s baby daughter at the time/before she got pregnant? Or did she only find out very recently?
At the moment the line being put out there from leaked stories/ vyles interview etc , is that Lauryn text Annie Boxing Day to quickly tell that Vyle was the father of baby girl- some speculation that maybe she already knew šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø google Lauryn Goodman texts - I donā€™t know what thread theyā€™re on.
---
If not he could get private forensics to recover them as long as he still has the same phone šŸ«£
Maybe , but she is so calculated Iā€™m wondering if she did send texts - even if he says well look I transferred x amount etc- she could just argue thatā€™s what he agreed to pay etc ..
love your profile pic šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 15
At the moment the line being put out there from leaked stories/ vyles interview etc , is that Lauryn text Annie Boxing Day to quickly tell that Vyle was the father of baby girl- some speculation that maybe she already knew šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø google Lauryn Goodman texts - I donā€™t know what thread theyā€™re on.
---

Maybe , but she is so calculated Iā€™m wondering if she did send texts - even if he says well look I transferred x amount etc- she could just argue thatā€™s what he agreed to pay etc ..
love your profile pic šŸ¤£
We wrote the exact same response ( deleted mine)
I would just add that if Annie admitted to knowing earlier people would say sheā€™s a mug having another baby
I wouldnā€™t call her that
Donā€™t let Goodman tell you when to stop
witch

Reactions: 21
Lauryn needs to remember kyles responsibilities lie with financially contributing to the CHILDREN not her lifestyle! Thatā€™s a hard pill for her to swallow for some reason though
Imagine complaining constantly about the man who funds your entire existence whilst contributing absolutely NOTHING towards it yourself!
How do you contribute to their life lauryn? And donā€™t bother with the ā€œI look after the house and them 24/7ā€ ā€œI take them out and on holidayā€ no thatā€™s kyles money funding that, what do YOU personally contribute to your kids upbringing? Iā€™ll waitā€¦
Bet she's never said thank you either! Entitled twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know if anyone watched The Traitors Australia (season 2). I protested everytime it went on and hated all of them but the last ten minutes make it all so worth it.

Anyway, Sam would be the perfect match for Liaren. I am fully convinced they belong together.
There is a small chance he would murder her with a hammer for Kyle's money, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just re-read judgement 1 and the judge basically uses legal terms to call her complete trash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't know if anyone watched The Traitors Australia (season 2). I protested everytime it went on and hated all of them but the last ten minutes make it all so worth it.

Anyway, Sam would be the perfect match for Liaren. I am fully convinced they belong together.
There is a small chance he would murder her with a hammer for Kyle's money, though.
Ah only watched the UK one and loved both
Might watch but dunno when
Literally just caught up on two episodes of trigger point still got one more to watch šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I still think Annie knew he was seeing kash machine 1 because Sian made reference to her having the chance for him to meet the 3 kings - why else would he have his pic taken by that lunatic??. Then heā€™s shagged Prozza, Annie has been suspicious but heā€™s gaslit her. I donā€™t care about Prozza saying he sent a football from the World Cup or bought Kash machine 1 a football top or seeing videos of him playing football with him. We all want her to prove with receipts that THEY HAD A LOVING INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP - date nights, flowers, presents etc. she isnā€™t sharing because thereā€™s duck all to share - sheā€™s just a cum bucket unfortunately and has blackmailed him until heā€™s said no more and thatā€™s when sheā€™s told Annie

Reactions: 32
Just been watching Kate Ferdinand insta post; her Sunday. Thatā€™s laurEns dream right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Judgement 1 refers to how LauREN made a living as an ā€˜influencerā€™ prior to her benefits conviction and subsequently loosing her job as a cashier. She was in court 2019 for the benefits conviction which she stopped claiming in 2016. So anywhere between 2016 and 2019 she was caught out. Iā€™m going to assume she was suspended pending the investigation, we all know she barely has an online career now never mind pre-KW. So how on earth was she keeping herself a float for all those years with no job, no benefits, and no 8k a month? I think I could hazard a guess šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mr Fox hates Rio Ferdinand with a passion. Everytime he's on the TV, I've got an angry man shouting "where are your kids now?".

I'm not sure what Ferdinand has ever done to him (except, play for United) but he truly despises him.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The headcase,Annie obsessed lunatic will be up to some devious trick with the second,planned by her childā€™s name.
She is so sneaky,dirty and underhand that she wonā€™t release until she finds out the name of Annieā€™s baby and then it will either be the same or very similar.
I hate Kipper Price,Danni Westcrack and Katona etc but at least they either have duck all or they do a bit of grafting (no way am I saying they are good people) but thatā€™s how bad she is when she is behind them and they were once even slightly good at something.
This one wow ! Raking in more each month than doctors and still wanting more !
Self entitled,disgusting and she canā€™t see it yet for pound signs and attention.
LOZ your future ainā€™t gonna be that bright for your kids but you donā€™t care do you because itā€™s all about you - selfish, selfish !!! Grrr I dislike her !!!!

Reactions: 23
Thread#62
Weā€™re Sick of the lies, piles, shoes and half clues, Kyle didnā€™t pick you, boo fackin hoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.