Goodman sisters #61 New low for walker according to his stalker, not enough funds left for the daughter

What will she address in the blog of lies ?

• Tattle

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • Khutney’s Name

Votes: 17 5.3%
  • She didn’t get her way in court

Votes: 17 5.3%
  • Her side of things x 4

Votes: 142 44.0%
  • Kiaro’s school situation

Votes: 11 3.4%
  • More digs at the Walkers

Votes: 126 39.0%
  • Video mentioning RRR

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for voting for me ✨ 🏆
Had to shorten the thread title which was

#61 it’s a New low for walker according to his stalker, not enough funds left for the daughter

Thank you for sharing your story @PartTimeNoseyWitch it was voted most liked post last thread for anyone that missed
Really appreciate hearing things from all angles

We got to 50 pages with no arguing 😲
Wonder why

Quick Recap:

Amelia:
Jogging around Brighton looking STUNNING

Chloe:
Proving the doubters wrong apparently
Stressed
Still no sign of Olivia
Love Honey 🔌

Kyle:
New Low

Lauren:
She’s getting her Feb blog ready
@Ittybittytittyclub will update us so no need to subscribe please keep your 2.99, she doesn’t deserve another penny
It will be full of lies anyway
She has stated she has added a few extra bits which she thinks people will appreciate
On Saturday she wrote a message stating Kyle is punishing his daughter
Punishment to Loz = money
She’s unable to text him as she’s blocked
She took the kids soft play
She took Messiah football ( mum of the year)
She is sharing home content of all the freebies she’s blagged

This is the Goodman Sisters thread
So please don’t think things we say are a personal attack on you or your family
You do not need to confess to anything

You don’t have to read the wiki
But stupid questions get stupid prizes

We are:
Lunatics
Too broke for Pilates
Unhinged
Daft shits
Annie Stans
Chavs
NHS users

Previous Thread:

Welcome back to the tit show
Buckle up

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Actual LOL at her new low even for you. Ok this is the man you have pursued duck out off you absolute lying slag she talks so much pish

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Chloe you must be on tattle with us ?
How do you know about it ? Xxxxx
Your mans marked as safe because he is a wet wipe hun
Probably shagging your sisters tho

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Don’t even know why she would advertise tattle for free yep lead all your follows here to see what absolute cunts your family are

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ffs I just realised i said WHOS AMELIA instead of WHOS OLIVIA what a ducking fail

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Chloe you must be on tattle with us ?
How do you know about it ? Xxxxx
Your mans marked as safe because he is a wet wipe hun
Probably shagging your sisters tho

Good morning chloe lovely u find the time to read tattle along with all the other stuff uv got going on 🤣 she knows who olivia is thats why grunt git snipped.
Love rattled they all are with tattle 🤣🤣🤣
Were sad with no lives but yet both her and quags keep reading 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aye totally when he's a toddler and his grim mother is ramming down his neck. Pure inbuilt that just like dada. RRR look like right wee ballers in that video from on the pitch when Annie looked pregnant.

Reactions: 22
Good morning chloe lovely u find the time to read tattle along with all the other stuff uv got going on 🤣 she knows who olivia is thats why grunt git snipped.
Love rattled they all are with tattle 🤣🤣🤣
Were sad with no lives but yet both her and quags keep reading 🤣🤣🤣
And so she doesn't end up with another Lauren type in her life

Reactions: 13
Thank you for voting for me ✨ 🏆
Had to shorten the thread title which was

#61 it’s a New low for walker according to his stalker, not enough funds left for the daughter

Thank you for sharing your story @PartTimeNoseyWitch it was voted most liked post last thread for anyone that missed
Really appreciate hearing things from all angles

We got to 50 pages with no arguing 😲
Wonder why

Quick Recap:

Amelia:
Jogging around Brighton looking STUNNING

Chloe:
Proving the doubters wrong apparently
Stressed
Still no sign of Olivia
Love Honey 🔌

Kyle:
New Low

Lauren:
She’s getting her Feb blog ready
@Ittybittytittyclub will update us so no need to subscribe please keep your 2.99, she doesn’t deserve another penny
It will be full of lies anyway
She has stated she has added a few extra bits which she thinks people will appreciate
On Saturday she wrote a message stating Kyle is punishing his daughter
Punishment to Loz = money
She’s unable to text him as she’s blocked
She took the kids soft play
She took Messiah football ( mum of the year)
She is sharing home content of all the freebies she’s blagged

This is the Goodman Sisters thread
So please don’t think things we say are a personal attack on you or your family
You do not need to confess to anything

You don’t have to read the wiki
But stupid questions get stupid prizes

We are:
Lunatics
Too broke for Pilates
Unhinged
Daft shits
Annie Stans
Chavs
NHS users

Previous Thread:

Welcome back to the tit show
Buckle up
Thank you for the New thread your commitment & dedication always supporting doesn’t go unnoticed 😉

I wonder why she is signposting her followers to tattle all of a sudden 🧐

Hi 👋 Khlo since you read here between your studies, promoting butt plugs, batch cooking shepherds pie, burying Grant under the patio, running your own ascetics business & being the “best” muvva to your less than blessed looking brood.

Add Turkey teeth to your wedding plannings 😂🤡

I’m off to hell 😎 I know!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We know Lozza we know
Neither does selling pics of your kid to the papers to prove they met
#AnnieWouldNever
Loz address this in your blog
Was this at the solicitors meeting to stop your move ?
Is this why Khutney is not here ?
Is this why he looks so unsure ?
Someone asked last thread why he posed for the pic
Could it be he felt an enormous sense of guilt and she begged for a picture ( the fan she is)
This could be their first meeting and he didn’t mind the pic as he could have told Annie she brought him along
Loz sold a story that they met behind Annie’s back how the duck would she know this ?!

Correct me if I’m wrong loz
Your child looks so uncomfortable
Mother of the year

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Chloe just confirming what I always thought, she’s had Lozza’s back the whole time and no doubt encourages it!

When did she grow a set? Usually limiting comments and doing a dirty delete!

I love how they have it in their heads that people on here don’t have a life 🤣🤣 anything to make yourself feel better doll!

Least I’m no promoting butt plugs desperate for cash, and my man’s not out pumping other women!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Chloe just confirming what I always thought, she’s had Lozza’s back the whole time and no doubt encourages it!

When did she grow a set? Usually limiting comments and doing a dirty delete!

I love how they have it in their heads that people on here don’t have a life 🤣🤣 anything to make yourself feel better doll!

Least I’m no promoting butt plugs desperate for cash, and my man’s not out pumping other women!
Course she’s a proud sister that’s why she was at the baby shower smiling knowing her extension will be built and paid for my Kyle Walker like her 11k holiday and 8k holiday she went on thinking Kyle should pay it
Disgusting witch

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Neither does selling pics of your kid to the papers to prove they met
#AnnieWouldNever
Loz address this in your blog
Was this at the solicitors meeting to stop your move ?
Is this why Khutney is not here ?
Is this why he looks so unsure ?
Someone asked last thread why he posed for the pic
Could it be he felt an enormous sense of guilt and she begged for a picture ( the fan she is)
This could be their first meeting and he didn’t mind the pic as he could have told Annie she brought him along
Loz sold a story that they met behind Annie’s back how the duck would she know this ?!

Correct me if I’m wrong loz
Your child looks so uncomfortable
Mother of the year
Im told this wasn't taken at the solicitors, he's never met Kiara, and she stopped Kyle seeing Kairo when he wasn't being consistent in visits or facetimes. No loving relationship, he only saw Lauren for a few months , sept 2022 till June 2022, and that was only a hand full of times to see Kairo, not Lauren.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This is why she never released her statement they are all in it together. God I really hope her wedding is tit and nobody will want to work with the name Goodman. Beggy slags
---
Im told this wasn't taken at the solicitors, he's never met Kiara, and she stopped Kyle seeing Kairo when he wasn't being consistent in visits or facetimes. No loving relationship, he only saw Lauren for a few months , sept 2022 till June 2022, and that was only a hand full of times to see Kairo, not Lauren.
Imagine he just wanted a relationship with his son and you get her sabotaging any hope for it. She loves the imagine of a single mummy campaigner but is more than happy to take Kyle’s money. She’s an absolute bleep and the BS she’s gunna write in this blog will boil my piss. She’s honestly so disgusting she doesn’t deserve them kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Course she’s a proud sister that’s why she was at the baby shower smiling knowing her extension will be built and paid for my Kyle Walker like her 11k holiday and 8k holiday she went on thinking Kyle should pay it
Disgusting witch
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Has to get some of Kyle’s dollar cos her man is a low grade footballer who doesn’t earn enough 🤣🤣 thanks to her slag of a sister she’s now got enough for her wedding and extension… Eugh beggy bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.