Goodman sisters #61 New low for walker according to his stalker, not enough funds left for the daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's good news! Hope he's firing blanks for you babe.

Mr Fox isn't in the side chick business, either. I would say let's give men some credit - none of them would have her as a side chick but, we all saw what Konk did.

Honestly, worry about men sometimes.
Mr doe never knows what one of my personalities is going to turn up so defo couldn’t hack a side slag 😂.

I need to see proof I’m not falling for the “I’m infertile” line 😂😂 take note Kyle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But for real........... what does she spend that money on??? I cannot fathom it.

I need to know

When will it end?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Paragraph 56 of the original x
“Future BudgetEstimate for [M]”, given that this is a Schedule 1 claim) of £212,419 pa (£17,701
pm) with capital costs of £292,756.

dog
Please don’t shoot me, but are the originals still knocking around anywhere? I’ve read the final court docs x
---
These comments really do make me feel all warm inside.
See , we are not 'vile tattle trolls' - 99% of the general public feel the same way !!!
Anyone with a brain feels the way we do. It’s only her fellow cum bucket wag wannabes that agree with her. Birds of a feather flock together and all that jazz

Reactions: 16
she’s got some front hasn’t she! Im far too proud, I’d want the minimum to ensure my child was supported, but hell would freeze over before anyone saw me sit before a judge and beg and extort whatever I could from a man who wanted no part of my sons life. then do it again🥴
I’m positive she even asked for maintenance for him when he’s at University…… I was doubting myself for a minute because it feels like an outrageous request and then remind myself who we’re talking about 🥴

• Haha
Please don’t shoot me, but are the originals still knocking around anywhere? I’ve read the final court docs x
---

Anyone with a brain feels the way we do. It’s only her fellow cum bucket wag wannabes that agree with her. Birds of a feather flock together and all that jazz
Yeh on its Casemine as well
She got it removed from Baili

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Paragraph 56 of the original x
“Future BudgetEstimate for [M]”, given that this is a Schedule 1 claim) of £212,419 pa (£17,701
pm) with capital costs of £292,756.

dog
Thanks, I’m not sure if I seen the original, did it just disappear? I took that long to cotton on to the hints I was getting from you guys I think I missed the main document 🤭

Oh what a time to be alive that was 🤣🤣 I really wish we could get that thread back just for a day to re-live it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see she screenshot her story about him punishing the child and sent it to the Daily Fail. I’m shocked. Who possibly could’ve predicted the Daily Fail would’ve run an article. She’s a bleeping witch.

Reactions: 18
I remember there being another debt of £9k and it said something along the lines of….. the mother has repaid the debt off in full but wants the father to reimburse this. WHY? The audacity? The gall.

I mean her lawyers must have been sniffing glue to let her demand tit like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope the judge is similar to the last one who didn’t believe Kyle was trying to PUNISH Lauren
In fact he said she was spending money like it was going out of fashion 💙
I hope kyle has blackmail texts to show her demands and its all taken into a account and shes told shes to get no extra bcz 8k is enough for 2

Reactions: 24
I found it incredibly frustrating that people believed Kyle was taking the kids for the day but not the girl

“Yes, I knew that. I do believe that he [the Father] is trying to punish me… He knows that the maintenance is too low (5k a month) He knows about the debts that I’ve incurred. He just continues [to punish me]”

I don’t believe he’s trying to get visits just before his match day people come on
I genuinely cackle every time I think of this post ⚰ Who is she even talking to? 🤣
He doesn’t follow her, no one relevant follows her, her family don’t follow her, half of Instagram is blocked.
She’s a crazy, walking, talking, urban myth type horror and if it wasn’t all being receipted it’d be unbelievable.

Reactions: 23
Prozza was always on the Prowl not for a Goodman to settle, have children & a family. One thing for certain she was looking to Trapaman specifically a Blackman not to be confused with Jamal Blackman (sorry Jamal & Dj Han) recollections may vary the story was wild & untrue!! 🙃
Please don’t get lawyers, we apologise 😭

Lauryn’s rise to fame & fortune;
Proz sold a story she was connected to Marcus Rashford that she venomously denied 🧐

Instead she was being raw dogged by his manager who was also his Brother Dane Rashford! Their relationship was allegedly kept private 😅 side piece springs to mind!

According to Liaryn they were so in Love they were planning a baby & with her fertility issues their only option was IVF 🤥

Bear in mind Loz & Dane were only allegedly “together” around a year July 2018 to February 2019, a short time to consider fertility treatment in my opinion. 🤡

Kinky Katy, Paton King & Lisa A without a doubt giving her tips to bag herself a man with money. Loz used Dane to get her Vagina in the door with the England players & her obsession with Kyle Walker began.

Lauryn went on to conceive mistake 1 with Kyle in April 2020 which proves Slagman didn’t take long to move on from IVF treatment with Dane Rashford to conceiving Kyle Jr only 6 months later 🤢 FACTS

Dane went on to have a child with his girlfriend summer of 2022, so clearly no fertility problems his side shortly after he was arrested for assaulting his girlfriend 😕 no mention of him & Prozza again!

Loz wants this life she doesn’t want it to stop she not only wants to be rich she wants to be famous & now she is for all the wrong reasons 🤢😎🤡

Stunning? Gorgeous? Model? No wonder no1 believes anything written in the papers 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈
Shes an absolute dog ive never once seen her look pretty never mind stunning 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.