Goodman sisters #61 New low for walker according to his stalker, not enough funds left for the daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it incredibly frustrating that people believed Kyle was taking the kids for the day but not the girl

“Yes, I knew that. I do believe that he [the Father] is trying to punish me… He knows that the maintenance is too low (5k a month) He knows about the debts that I’ve incurred. He just continues [to punish me]”

I don’t believe he’s trying to get visits just before his match day people come on
She truly is delusional!!!! It’s all me me me!!! Sian Kilner was bang on!!!! All about her!!!
---
I found it incredibly frustrating that people believed Kyle was taking the kids for the day but not the girl

“Yes, I knew that. I do believe that he [the Father] is trying to punish me… He knows that the maintenance is too low (5k a month) He knows about the debts that I’ve incurred. He just continues [to punish me]”

I don’t believe he’s trying to get visits just before his match day people come on
when you’re a single mum it’s my child not our!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Spending money like she'd won the pools wasn't it?! Closest she's getting to a pool 🏊‍♂️ 🙊😂
I think I’m on the original I think the appeal has that 😂
Both were mentioned
Out of fashion
Reminiscent of someone who had won the pools
They were sick of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think I’m on the original I think the appeal has that 😂
Both were mentioned
Out of fashion
Reminiscent of someone who had won the pools
They were sick of her
I know I'm like a broken record keep saying it but she is unbelievable. Her lack of self awareness, her lack of shame, her self entitlement and victim mentality. The list goes on. If I had a daughter, Loz is everything I wouldn't want her to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Oh yes, this. In my catching up I forgot this bit.

Punishing our daughter I just imagine Glenn Close is running from this witch.
for "your mistakes" To be fair to Kyle, here, he includes Liaren and Liaren's daughter in those mistakes.
will go down in history REEEEEAALY?
as a new low even for you. What, like she's full of high points? She's not even five feet and that is her high point. The rest of her is bullying, blackmailing, fraud, bitterness and burner accounts. What about a new low for her?! Saying that, whale tit has taken the high ground with her.

I genuinely don't believe he wants a relationship with either child and, probably, really regrets their existence, at best. He isn't wanting them bought to the Ethiad. He said himself, he misses his little lad falling asleep with him. He didnt mean Kerching.

She's on about money, again. However, she's trying to play the victim so she has to link it to his daughter - not herself. Nobody has any sympathy for her, they may for the baby - especially if they've seen it's nose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I hope the judge is similar to the last one who didn’t believe Kyle was trying to PUNISH Lauren
In fact he said she was spending money like it was going out of fashion 💙
Didn’t he also say her conduct was as careless and reckless as gambling 💸

• Heart
How is that even possible 😭
I know it's true, but like how can you even spend that much I don't get it
I'd understand if she had expensive taste but she has 2 pairs of shoes??
and it wasn’t even her money, it was her elderly grandparents, frivolous spending on designer clothes whilst poor nanny n grandad eating beans on toast for their retirement dinners - all expecting Kyle to reimburse her - big fat no from the judge 👏🏼

Reactions: 30
and it wasn’t even her money, it was her elderly grandparents, frivolous spending on designer clothes whilst poor nanny n grandad eating beans on toast for their retirement dinners - all expecting Kyle to reimburse her - big fat no from the judge 👏🏼
I remember there being another debt of £9k and it said something along the lines of….. the mother has repaid the debt off in full but wants the father to reimburse this. WHY? The audacity? The gall.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I mentioned this before and somebody quoted me I thinkkk saying there was no proof that she actually took money off her grandparents?
I really hope she didn't cos it hurts my heart to think of them giving up their life savings for her

• Heart
Didn’t he also say her conduct was as careless and reckless as gambling 💸
Oh I dunno why I keep reading to piss myself off
The whole document was meant to be confidential as per judge saying they did some confidentiality tit ( not the writing in red)

But she decided to post a pic saying ‘Elle woods’ and called the paps lol what a fukin idiot
@hytuhh yeh they didn’t produce evidence only a crappy email she probably wrote herself
Probably because they felt uncomfy lying
@4FoxAche people thought Kyle was taking the kids for the day 😫
I do not think he’s ready for that, he’s trying to win Annie back

Reactions: 22
I remember there being another debt of £9k and it said something along the lines of….. the mother has repaid the debt off in full but wants the father to reimburse this. WHY? The audacity? The gall.
she’s got some front hasn’t she! Im far too proud, I’d want the minimum to ensure my child was supported, but hell would freeze over before anyone saw me sit before a judge and beg and extort whatever I could from a man who wanted no part of my sons life. then do it again🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Prozza was always on the Prowl not for a Goodman to settle, have children & a family. One thing for certain she was looking to Trapaman specifically a Blackman not to be confused with Jamal Blackman (sorry Jamal & Dj Han) recollections may vary the story was wild & untrue!! 🙃
Please don’t get lawyers, we apologise 😭

Lauryn’s rise to fame & fortune;
Proz sold a story she was connected to Marcus Rashford that she venomously denied 🧐

Instead she was being raw dogged by his manager who was also his Brother Dane Rashford! Their relationship was allegedly kept private 😅 side piece springs to mind!

According to Liaryn they were so in Love they were planning a baby & with her fertility issues their only option was IVF 🤥

Bear in mind Loz & Dane were only allegedly “together” around a year July 2018 to February 2019, a short time to consider fertility treatment in my opinion. 🤡

Kinky Katy, Paton King & Lisa A without a doubt giving her tips to bag herself a man with money. Loz used Dane to get her Vagina in the door with the England players & her obsession with Kyle Walker began.

Lauryn went on to conceive mistake 1 with Kyle in April 2020 which proves Slagman didn’t take long to move on from IVF treatment with Dane Rashford to conceiving Kyle Jr only 6 months later 🤢 FACTS

Dane went on to have a child with his girlfriend summer of 2022, so clearly no fertility problems his side shortly after he was arrested for assaulting his girlfriend 😕 no mention of him & Prozza again!

Loz wants this life she doesn’t want it to stop she not only wants to be rich she wants to be famous & now she is for all the wrong reasons 🤢😎🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s all tacky I can’t pick the worst part of it
But asking a stranger to pay for your sagging arse is up there with top 3 worst demands

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Prozza was always on the Prowl not for a Goodman to settle, have children & a family. One thing for certain she was looking to Trapaman specifically a Blackman not to be confused with Jamal Blackman (sorry Jamal & Dj Han) recollections may vary the story was wild & untrue!! 🙃
Please don’t get lawyers, we apologise 😭

Lauryn’s rise to fame & fortune;
Proz sold a story she was connected to Marcus Rashford that she venomously denied 🧐

Instead she was being raw dogged by his manager who was also his Brother Dane Rashford! Their relationship was allegedly kept private 😅 side piece springs to mind!

According to Liaryn they were so in Love they were planning a baby & with her fertility issues their only option was IVF 🤥

Bear in mind Loz & Dane were only allegedly “together” around a year July 2018 to February 2019, a short time to consider fertility treatment in my opinion. 🤡

Kinky Katy, Paton King & Lisa A without a doubt giving her tips to bag herself a man with money. Loz used Dane to get her Vagina in the door with the England players & her obsession with Kyle Walker began.

Lauryn went on to conceive mistake 1 with Kyle in April 2020 which proves Slagman didn’t take long to move on from IVF treatment with Dane Rashford to conceiving Kyle Jr only 6 months later 🤢 FACTS

Dane went on to have a child with his girlfriend summer of 2022, so clearly no fertility problems his side shortly after he was arrested for assaulting his girlfriend 😕 no mention of him & Prozza again!

Loz wants this life she doesn’t want it to stop she not only wants to be rich she wants to be famous & now she is for all the wrong reasons 🤢😎🤡
If you can’t tell by my 3 previous rants Chloe has pissed me off today
She also wanted a Black man not sure how grunt fits in here
To Jamal and Hannah b I’m so sorry you got dragged into this because bluebells mummy aka loz and Pete decided to troll you
Makes me wonder if loz shagged Jamal and was pretending he’s the dad
She’s capable of anything

Reactions: 24
I’m not 💯 that’s just the answer my husband gets when he suggests spicing it up.

“Go hire someone darling”
Mr Fox has accepted he's a human dildo for me now. He gets cuddles afterwards, I treat him like a Princess 😂

• Haha
Mr Fox has accepted he's a human dildo for me now. He gets cuddles afterwards, I treat him like a Princess 😂
Tbf as we have gotten older our sex life has massively changed for the better 😂 he’s on a sex ban until the results are back 😂😂😂 got scared shitless so we sorted it 😂😂

Lauren I don’t share my man tho sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbf as we have gotten older our sex life has massively changed for the better 😂 he’s on a sex ban until the results are back 😂😂😂 got scared shitless so we sorted it 😂😂

Lauren I don’t share my man tho sorry
That's good news! Hope he's firing blanks for you babe.

Mr Fox isn't in the side chick business, either. I would say let's give men some credit - none of them would have her as a side chick but, we all saw what Konk did.

Honestly, worry about men sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder at what part in the delivery suite after her first go , did prozza think I can’t wait to do this again all on my own .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.