Goodman sisters #61 New low for walker according to his stalker, not enough funds left for the daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my last laugh of the evening….. she was earning £300 a month prior to Kyle. 3 hundred measly pound. yet portrayed a very different life via social media, acting superior to us normal people, when I’m sure many of us earn a lot, lot more than £300 a month.

these insta girls are delulu, she must have fainted when she secured them 8bags a month for the next 18 years.

How much was she making from benefit fraud?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if her auld slag mother was in the delivery room with her egging her on push the next cash cow out you can do it OMFG her nose is massive bet she flew out like never before with her wide mangled prolapse

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tbf as we have gotten older our sex life has massively changed for the better 😂 he’s on a sex ban until the results are back 😂😂😂 got scared shitless so we sorted it 😂😂

Lauren I don’t share my man tho sorry
I’m still waiting for Mr B to go docs. Got a pregnancy test sitting upstairs waiting for me to do in the morning 🙂

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Wonder if her auld slag mother was in the delivery room with her egging her on push the next cash cow out you can do it OMFG her nose is massive bet she flew out like never before with her wide mangled prolapse
I can see her NOSEEEE
KEEP PUSHING THE SOONER SHE’s HERE THE SOONER I CAN PRESS SUBMIT ON THIS CLAIM COME ON MY FAVE DAUGHTER
💰 💵 💰 💴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly cannot comprehend the nerve this greedy bleep has! Most people wouldn’t dream of asking for money for themselves, that’s not his responsibility. The levels of money she was requesting were obscene!

I think we all learned that Goodman has no shame and no bar is ever too low, after she requested funds from Kyle to fix her saggy fanny and dangleberry piles! I’ve never heard the like!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Lauryn needs to remember kyles responsibilities lie with financially contributing to the CHILDREN not her lifestyle! That’s a hard pill for her to swallow for some reason though
Imagine complaining constantly about the man who funds your entire existence whilst contributing absolutely NOTHING towards it yourself!
How do you contribute to their life lauryn? And don’t bother with the “I look after the house and them 24/7” “I take them out and on holiday” no that’s kyles money funding that, what do YOU personally contribute to your kids upbringing? I’ll wait…

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Recollections don’t vary with me

Clicked on this article and there’s videos attached of Lauryn posing, her Chloe and Amelia begging it at Fantastic beasts … it’s just playing in the background of the article 🤣

The blusher on her on this one that was playing 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought earlier if the genes are ‘In built’ so her son will be a great footballer… does that mean they’re also in built to be a professional nut job and benefit fraud too?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t keep up with this thread so apologies if this has been asked.

Annie is pregnant …would she have known about Lauren’s baby daughter at the time/before she got pregnant? Or did she only find out very recently?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.