Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tryna locate a certain document and I’ve tried so much and failed the site seems to think I’m not a human. Take that Capcha, I think you’ll find I have nailed selecting all of the bicycles present!

IMG_5231.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 109

Neo2021

VIP Member
I’m a lurker but today the tour at Wembley was interesting.
Kicking off to get your kids names on his boots worked Lauren. Not……
c246d7b1-1bd5-45de-8d75-c099d2fb86bb.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Better mum than me. Mine goes straight in the bin 🙂

Also, I’ve decided why she doesn’t show their faces. She thinks Kyle would be interested and gagging to see them, so she hides their face from him
I guarantee she will release their faces when Annie has baby 4
Tenant- please be careful with attaching items to the wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Oh Chloe, balls deeper in this thread than grant in olivia.

Darling turkey teefy: I don't need to embarrass myself by looking uncomfortable promoting butt plugs, I have a real and well paid job 😘

You live in your dad's house as all your family do is beg, scrounge and sponge.

You're ma is an old tart and raised you 3 goons appalingly.

My man doesn't go around shagging young lassies, getting them pregnant and begging them to abort. And even if he did, dear, I certainly wouldn't be marrying him.

The begmans always settling for the shite they deserve 😘😘😘

Toddle along Chloe and clean your butt plugs, gawd knows the bacteria on them if you're sharing them with your family 😊😊😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
More threats .... Waiting on legal to approve.

She will never just fuck off, she's too bitter. Imagine writing a blog about your kids and your 'long standing , loving and intimate boyfriend ' but having to get legal to approve it's ok.

Who's paying for all this legal business? Suit her better go back to collage and train to be a solicitor do something useful with her time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Chloe you must be on tattle with us ?
How do you know about it ? Xxxxx
Your mans marked as safe because he is a wet wipe hun
Probably shagging your sisters tho

• Haha
Reactions: 64

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
My DM’s are always open x
No seriously hope you’re okay ???? Xxx
Thank you so much!
End of a relationship, being moved out the area due to DV, and not the best support network due to previous relationships 🙃 Probably why I love this little community on here so much 💕 sad I know xx

And very little progress has been made with the packing!
---
Sorry that should have come with a TW.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

lola212

Thanks to those who shared the links to the old threads! I was up all night reading/pissing myself and am in the dog house this morning.

All I can say is I can’t believe he’d ‘go’ with her again 🤯

Was it some weird flex for Kyle that after allllllll of that she’d still climb on top of him in a heartbeat?? And somehow the silly fucker managed to knock her up again. How on earth could you be dumb enough not to use protection.

Pumagate was just something else 😂 her and her mummy minions really thought they’d get Puma, Man City and Kyle cancelled. Even saying he shouldn’t have been picked for the england squad?! Did she not realise their target audience of football fans would have thought she was more mental than we do?!

Anyway I know it’s old news. But mother of fucks, if she had a brain she’d be dangerous.

And just to add a SS of one of my personal highlights…

The audacity of Loz ‘having to work to buy her child a pram’ 😱
But we know from the secret docs that she got a pram for free 😂
6D437D91-24FC-408E-B3DA-9A10F61E3195.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Apologies it’s the pic with the two lion and curly hair
If you can’t be a good mum with 8k a month ( including carers allowance)
No mortgage to pay
New car every 4 years
2 holidays a year minimum
Private schooling for your kids
And all the rest then maybe you shouldn’t have had baby #2 ?
So many doing it on 0

Just a thought x

• Heart
Reactions: 59

OtherMoon

VIP Member
I find it curious this sudden change in narrative around Annie.
In the Sun article, and seeing as that's where Annie and Kyle have both given exclusives their sources are probably good, about her fling with that Josh Cox it said Kyle was shocked that Annie had always been the perfect partner.
That doesn't sound like someone who cheats and trust me if there is gossip on a forum like this the people involved such as Kyle have heard the gossip. And Kyle has a big Ego I don't get the impression he would tolerate it.
Equally if there had been any evidence at all the papers would have printed it when it all kicked off with Baby No.1.

Considering she's been with Kyle since she was 15 getting called the 'town bike' in her teen years sounds like jealous school girl talk that's now been taken as gospel.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

SasseT

What Sian inboxed me back was very short but put it this way they be laughing with us ladies . 😉 and I ain’t giving that big lump of grapes any ammunition.. 😊😊😊

this was for the comment that tagged me 🙂
---
BTW guys I was the Walker stalker account and the trollop got me shut down I’ll make another soon 👀🫡😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Chloe just confirming what I always thought, she’s had Lozza’s back the whole time and no doubt encourages it!

When did she grow a set? Usually limiting comments and doing a dirty delete!

I love how they have it in their heads that people on here don’t have a life 🤣🤣 anything to make yourself feel better doll!

Least I’m no promoting butt plugs desperate for cash, and my man’s not out pumping other women!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Chloe you surgery botched from head to toe slag
There’s more dedicated mothers in this thread than you’ll ever be
If we all introduced ourselves
Our struggles
Our successes you’d be shaking
Our children will never have to google our name and see us whoring ourselves for £££
Or finding out their dad got a young girl pregnant
So many of us don’t even get financial support from our children’s fathers
We crack on
So who the fuck do you think you are
Your sisters shagging your man when you’re out
#AllOrNone
Hope your daughter is proud of you when she sees the stuff you got up to for a buck or two
Slag like your mother and sister

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54