Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris Brown AGAIN!!!!
Kyle not only do we both love chocolate buttons we both love Chris brown!!
Soul mates 🙌🏽 We belong together!!
What is with the nasty hi tops in the gym???
also Big shout out to Mr Walker for paying for her membership 😜
Has she had her implants removed?

Reactions: 3
Has she had her implants removed?
Breast implants? Didn’t no she had any but she’s defo mega flat these days, maybe bcz she’s the worlds greatest 1st ever breast feeding super mum they are now flat 🤷‍♀️
can pay for those to be removed but not to fix her prolapse isn’t that interesting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Breast implants? Didn’t no she had any but she’s defo mega flat these days, maybe bcz she’s the worlds greatest 1st ever breast feeding super mum they are now flat 🤷‍♀️
can pay for those to be removed but not to fix her prolapse isn’t that interesting 😂😂
Sure she had implants ages ago

Reactions: 4
‘Your honour! I haven’t got short dumpy legs! Wish Jellybean would duck off saying I have!’

Still in them stinky shoes I see 👀 and no child in sight. She really hates her meal ticket, doesn’t she?

Also, BASIC. Just like Lozza the Prozza
She’s foreshadowing her next man. Kyle, the Karibbean was first, next up is Michelangelo, the Mediterranean😂😂😂😂 Maybe Carron Joolie introduced her to some young thing she snagged in Benidorm😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How the duck does she think she is relatable to other single mamis and most mamis in general. All she is posting at the moment is her without child, standing in a gym with the most unsuitable gym gear for proper workouts, when she can afford even the basic of gym gear, then swans off for more skin cancer inducing uv rays on a sunbed, meanwhile a normal person will be running about daft in the school hols not getting a minute to themselves. She's a bleeping idiot.

No matter what she does she ll never be beautiful or striking, give it up love and wash those manky shoes ya dirty cow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guy running behind her mustve been like state of that bleeping 30 something idiot posing up a storm in the gym in the hope of showing her 1 night stand what hes missing pmsl up the road to your miracle sprog you freak. Im sure a new pair of tits will be on her hit list of how to work her way through her maintenance intended for her son. Omg shes revolting inside & out!!!

Reactions: 11
Notice she still hasn't put her boys profile in insta properly yet, bet she barely gets any followers as most people aren't weirdos following a 2 year old. She makes such a fool of the pair of them on a daily basis

Reactions: 11
I think the money has not started yet and that is why she keeps saying that things are slow. If she had been getting that every month for the last two years surely she woudnt still be at her mums house, i wonder what is taking so long with the money for the house. Your right there must be an explanation lol
I think he has been made to pay and backdate it. It’s the house that is slow. She still stays with her mum coz she spends 6000 more than she earns per month. Ie ( salary/maintenance trollop)

Reactions: 6
So this is why she put the song over it… gross

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she wearing those high tops to the gym! Wtf! This is annoying me more than is normal, she just annoys me in general and can you imagine the smell of her feet in them minger! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unless you’re an athlete or fitness model recording yourself in the gym is utter cringe. Nobody cares about your workout. Nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chris Brown AGAIN!!!!
Kyle not only do we both love chocolate buttons we both love Chris brown!!
Soul mates 🙌🏽 We belong together!!
What is with the nasty hi tops in the gym???
also Big shout out to Mr Walker for paying for her membership 😜
I’m loving the new filter keep using that one… pan size it actually fits 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she think anyone wants to see a unemployed witch at gym After they’ve had all the work done
Filtered to fuk
Just go back to your tit stained carpets
She gets a tan every 3 working days yet is scared about chemicals from a jab
Make it make sense
Why would you tan that much it’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.