Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the other day, why does she never share anything about her apparent Endometriosis anymore? If she actually has it, why would you stop raising awareness for it?

Molly Mae has done the job properly. People are more inclined to follow and listen to her story. She is now pregnant after struggling for so long. Her and Tommy would have been trying for a while and have been together for a good few years now. She is very careful how she words her videos because this sort of stuff can trigger a lot of people, myself included. Lauryn on the other hand has basically just insulted anyone who is struggling to have babies. Tan beds, bracelets, everything she does, does not show the true impact of this horrendous condition. In the you know what documents, she hadn’t even had that very important operation that she needed someone to pay for. Even the man with the wig said if it’s that important, it would have been an emergency or been done sooner.

Her everyday goal is to dig at and copy a family, she inserted herself into uninvited. She might share the odd crap review on those bracelets but that’s about it. She doesn’t ever share a video, or charities etc. With her 106k fake following, she could do 9000 squats for an endometriosis charity to raise money like ANYTHING ANYTHING AT ALL. But nope, she’d rather spend her life stalking the Walkers, getting everything for free because she’s such a lazy witch. Things are never as hard as she makes out and she literally is her own worst enemy and probably doesn’t even realise that lmao

Anyway, when I first came on to this thread, I mentioned myself and my partner were struggling to make babies. Fast forward nearly two years and I’m finally on the route to getting checked. The endometriosis, PCOS journey. It’s sad and heartbreaking but after watching Molly Mae, I have a lot more hope. I’m even doing research tests and scans too to hopefully help Drs help women in the future. I have lots of prodding around tests coming up and I’m not just doing it for myself but for other ladies who struggle. It’s hard but always hopeful.

To end on a lighter note… Kurly’s hair looks like curly fries drenched in oil xox
Good luck on your journey, I really hope your dream comes true. I tried for 12 years at one point before I had my son by fluke, never give up hope ❤

I'm okay. Got my surgery tomorrow. Not going to lie, I'm terrified this time. BUT I can watch Bridgerton in hospital so all good haha
Good luck, I hope your surgery goes well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.