Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheโ€™s so pretty ๐Ÿ˜

*said no one. Bet Kyle put a paper bag over her head when he shagged her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
With the money she receives each month that she likes to spend on herself why the duck does she wear the same minging pair of shorts every time she goes to the gym?! ๐Ÿคขbet they ainโ€™t been washed ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
My gawwwd swing her jaw begman, that pan face seems to get flatter and flatter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With the money she receives each month that she likes to spend on herself why the duck does she wear the same minging pair of shorts every time she goes to the gym?! ๐Ÿคขbet they ainโ€™t been washed ๐Ÿคฎ
Probably got secret prolapse support in them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe her lasagne fanny dictates what she wears.. with all these prolapsed extremities she claimsโ€ฆ..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Filtered to duck tryna show how motivated she is
I doubt she pays them, sheโ€™s an influencer๐Ÿคฅ

Reactions: 9
Kyle mate if u cave at this next court battle and pay to fix her prolapse any chance of a few extra bucks to get that jaw pushed back in ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thereโ€™s no need for that on a Monday morning ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Sheโ€™s trying to look all sexy giving me the absolute boak ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Kyle buddy, why?!!!!!! How were u even able to get a hard on little on finish ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, what's this yin like eh? Swinging her pants at Kyle, swinging her jangle bangles in the direction of any rich man, swinging her jaw at the gym for attention ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, what's this yin like eh? Swinging her pants at Kyle, swinging her jangle bangles in the direction of any rich man, swinging her jaw at the gym for attention ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
shes needing to swing herself to the job centre and get a bleeping job๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Slightly more representative of the real Lozza Begman โ€ฆ and this is still filtered ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ Oaft ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Fucken hell. She has def been watching Annieโ€™s vids working out. Does she ever wash that dog chain round her neck. What a bogging woman. Nobody will think KW is Kyle walker. They just think what a cheap chav ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone see the full frontal Tommy lee posted think Kyle has that situation going on??
anytime I see that KW necklace Iโ€™m just like nooooooo!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I just donโ€™t get how she believes in her heart and soul this is normal behaviour is creepy and fucked up ๐Ÿ™ˆ
The wee kiaro one is cute id wear my kids names

Reactions: 12
I literally couldnโ€™t be paid to shag her โ€ฆ let alone paying her for it ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.