Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure lozza will spend the weekend stalking the walkers since it’s their youngest sons birthday. How dare aunty Sian want to get him a Man City cake 😂. Wee reign had to endure a lot since he was only 1 when his wee family was tarnished with the biggest, ugliest, laziest scrounger to grace the world.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure lozza will spend the weekend stalking the walkers since it’s their youngest sons birthday. How dare aunty Sian want to get him a Man City cake 😂. Wee reign had to endure a lot since he was only 1 when his wee family was tarnished with the biggest, ugliest, laziest scrounger to grace the world.
Fyi 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember the other week when she said that K looks like Kyles second to youngest 🙈 He is Kyles youngest as Kyle doesn’t acknowledge K as his child (or youngest child seeing as that’s what she was claiming) 🙈 She’s causing that poor boy so much emotional damage. Imagine being constantly told your Dad this, your Dad that when his ‘Dad’ doesn’t want or acknowledge him. It’s absolutely mental that she’s like this. It’s cruel

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Remember the other week when she said that K looks like Kyles second to youngest 🙈 He is Kyles youngest as Kyle doesn’t acknowledge K as his child (or youngest child seeing as that’s what she was claiming) 🙈 She’s causing that poor boy so much emotional damage. Imagine being constantly told your Dad this, your Dad that when his ‘Dad’ doesn’t want or acknowledge him. It’s absolutely mental that she’s like this. It’s cruel
She will be showing him on tv look that’s your daddy is such a shame 😭

Reactions: 13
I know. She’s an absolute twit. Maybe this is a dig at Grunt also…

Off topic, but jealous of your boy. I had wheat for 26 years and then got diagnosed as a coeliac so miss all that stuff (although I may slip up at times 👀)
Because she’s mad that he’s asking for his money back😂 Not very alpha of him, not wanting to give his gf’s beg of a sister another free ride😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awwww look at Chloe and MJ watching grunt play football bet quagmire wishes her and kiora could be at Man City watching daddy lol!! Stick to watching him on tv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awwww look at Chloe and MJ watching grunt play football bet quagmire wishes her and kiora could be at Man City watching daddy lol!! Stick to watching him on tv 😂
I was gonna say the same! Plus, bet Annie and Sian get a proper vip box,not grubby seat at the front with hardly any fans!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you reckon they all have the same Dad? Chloe and Loz have the whole moonface vibe going on but Amelia’s features are lot daintier.

Reactions: 8
Do you reckon they all have the same Dad? Chloe and Loz have the whole moonface vibe going on but Amelia’s features are lot daintier.
Yeah big Sean all their dad I reckon
goodman name means nothing to Lairen apparently tho

i find Chloe pretty just tit teeth dunno why she did that
Amelia does look quite diff

Carron Joolie do you have a confession ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Instead of when theres a will there’s a way, Greedy goodmans translate that to Where there’s maintenance there’s a lay. 🤣unwanted egg donations going to the higher bidder.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Who knows? Loz says king messiah looks like Amelia now though? Amelia looks nothing like the sisters. Like khloe Kardashian and her sisters. Even though none of those hoes have their own faces now anyway😂😂

Reactions: 8
I think MJ looks like she’s had a lot of fillers ect Chloe is pretty just fucked it with her teef and Laurin well Iv said it once I’ll say it a million times she has nothing going for her at all fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on road down

• Haha
Just watched the match day snaps with the empty seats maybe MJ & TT think they are in VIP considering no one’s there lol

also funny Lairen is not there because she should be in Manchester City families stand
Seeing as she thinks she’s family when she ain’t the head

mj and TT are extremely close so doesn’t matter where Lairen moves to, she clearly isolated herself clinging onto Instagram friendships with new day ones

Reactions: 12
Where is everyone? Was out all weekend and was looking at a good hangover read 😂😂. Someone poke her with something just make sure there is 30 condoms on it 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.