Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap
Still a skank
Still single
Still ignored by kyle
Still got no genuine friends
Still wants to be annie
Still obsessed with the walkers
Still cakes kairoons hair in products
Still in cazza joolies box room
Still pumps tit in her face...the bill is still footed by kyle
Still hated by chloe and amelia
Cant move cos of endo yet has been pictured numerous times in the gym in her sisters sweaty vans

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hate to be grim reaper message from previous threads by mods

All, for the benefit of everyone and to stay out of any grey areas we cant have any information shared that compromises privacy. Even if an influencer has posted themselves pretty much making it easy to find we can't have it repeated here.

I hope you all understand why we have to take this stance. Please do report any posts you're concerned about to us.

Thanks

well done @Lucymyers again !!!! 🤣

welcome back to the tit show can’t believe we are at number 5 x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Recap
Still a skank
Still single
Still ignored by kyle
Still got no genuine friends
Still wants to be annie
Still obsessed with the walkers
Still cakes kairoons hair in products
Still in cazza joolies box room
Still pumps tit in her face...the bill is still footed by kyle
Still hated by chloe and amelia
Cant move cos of endo yet has been pictured numerous times in the gym in her sisters sweaty vans
AND ….. still not sang like a Friggin canary 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right loz lets talk not talk about the child pushing boundaries lets talk about you doing it. Stalking weirdo!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh, stop it 🙄

Omg he doesn’t miss what he never had…. My child has an allergy to wheat which he grew out of… never had biscuits still won’t eat them… doesn’t miss them.. he probably plays up as she doesn’t discipline him properly laughing when she says no.. how is he meant to know what’s right and wrong 😑

Reactions: 13
Alpha female - in her bleeping dreams the begging cow. Benefit fraud & getting up the duff on purpose to a man with money under her belt. She really does talk a power of shite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg he doesn’t miss what he never had…. My child has an allergy to wheat which he grew out of… never had biscuits still won’t eat them… doesn’t miss them.. he probably plays up as she doesn’t discipline him properly laughing when she says no.. how is he meant to know what’s right and wrong 😑
I know. She’s an absolute twit. Maybe this is a dig at Grunt also…

Off topic, but jealous of your boy. I had wheat for 26 years and then got diagnosed as a coeliac so miss all that stuff (although I may slip up at times 👀)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh a new thread, thank you to all of the crew involved, I've had a shite week, then I remember I don't have a pan face like lauryn clown the 1st, and all is good in the world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Alpha female - in her bleeping dreams the begging cow. Benefit fraud & getting up the duff on purpose to a man with money under her belt. She really does talk a power of shite!!!
An alpha female.. but doesn’t even have a career and own income.. ok lauryn 😂 will there ever be a day she doesn’t humiliate herself

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.