Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes honestly bleeping hysterical. The walkers live rent free in that pan shaped heed of hers. She should be protecting her bleeping miracle sprog instead of being depserate for any association to the man that isnt interested in either of them. Tragic tragic human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Obviously pictures from nursery. Look at the name ๐Ÿ™„
Reminds me of those pics they show psychopaths, to see what they can see in them. Bet she can see that 'kai' ๐Ÿคข has drawn them as a happy fam together and the other is them at the world cup vip seats of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do her polls always go the same way

Who thinks my son is super ultra talented at everything

Yes
Or
Hell yes

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thoughts?

Kai has drawn a striking resemblance toโ€ฆ
A. The thought processes of Laurynโ€™s brain
B. The tit show of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 18
that makes my skin crawl!!!!! The name kyle gave his prozzies whyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ itโ€™s as if she has used her own child to troll the walkers by naming him that. There is no way that she doesnโ€™t know that the prostitutes said in that article that he calls himself Kai when booking, we all know she spends her days searching for anything to read about the walkers ๐Ÿ˜‚ I WISH someone could ask on her Q&As why did you name Kai after the name his dad used to meet prostitutes, but she will just block

Reactions: 19
Just seen her dancing looking at the camera with yet another filter ( yesterdays post)
How old is this slag ?
She canโ€™t even show her real face, trying to show sheโ€™s suited and booted being driven around thanks to the walkers
woman

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can really imagine her scurrying around trying to find a name that isnโ€™t Kyle but is either a name beginning with K or a name she can change to K and then shorten it to Kai. She also calls him Kylo. Why didnโ€™t she just stick with Kyle. She has no shame giving him his last name? Or what about calling him Kale ๐Ÿฅฌ ๐Ÿ˜‚ or Kyal or Kylon. This whole Netflix show idea is absolute BS, I know we all know but it really shows how she does a little bit of a conscience. Am I being to nice about her? Probably but she goes on about how strong and independent and how she will stand up for whatโ€™s right so why change his name? Why the duck doesnโ€™t she just call him Kyle Andrew Walker and stick with it lol. Even better why doesnt she call him Kyle Andrew Annie Violet Kilner RRR Walker? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bringing up puma gate again bcz why the duck not!!! Puma called!!!!! Donโ€™t remember that but they called her and decided to tell Kyle what he can have on the boots where he chooses what he wants personalised on them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and yet the names remain on every pair since ๐Ÿ™ˆ must have been one or your other personalities than called u hun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.