Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably thinks she inspirational to people who don’t want jobs or have jobs people who live off other people so her and her day ones.

Reactions: 13
Why does she think anyone wants to see a unemployed witch at gym After they’ve had all the work done
Filtered to fuk
Just go back to your tit stained carpets
She gets a tan every 3 working days yet is scared about chemicals from a jab
Make it make sense
Why would you tan that much it’s ridiculous
That’s a good point about the tanning she’s always going on about natural this and that and she’s hammering the sunbeds

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he has been made to pay and backdate it. It’s the house that is slow. She still stays with her mum coz she spends 6000 more than she earns per month. Ie ( salary/maintenance trollop)
Does that mean she has got every month he has not paid at once? Imagine spending more than what she gets a month and still looking like a woman 😂

Reactions: 7
surprised she hasn’t just took herself in excuse me this is Kyle walkers son 😂
Or he's Kyle Walkers son, the one he doesn't acknowledge, so please can we have sympathy season tickets.
I can just see her emailing places pretending she's caroline rowland pr, I am the mother of Kyle Walkers son, what freebies can we have?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or he's Kyle Walkers son, the one he doesn't acknowledge, so please can we have sympathy season tickets.
I can just see her emailing places pretending she's caroline rowland pr, I am the mother of Kyle Walkers son, what freebies can we have?
They probs have her picture up refuse the fucker entry 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey all 👋 I was a lurker on the early threads, but then got re-directed back here recently courtesy of BYG thread. Sooooo I’ve spent the last few days devotedly catching up on all the previous threads/wiki/other relevant information. My take home from it all is that we all know how utterly low these types of girl are in general- but this one is in the gutter! 😳 Also echo the majority in that she is a god awful tit mother, the worst of types, & feel very sorry for the boy.
Anyway- just to say HI - and I think il be sticking around 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She'll be reading this like 'good idea miss Jolie, I'll get on that now' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she in court today? She’s in London wearing a cheap suit jacket.

*ignore me think it’s Brighton

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her recent story in the car reminded me of this scene x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pan face is looking flatter than usual. The heatwave has caused her waxy face to drip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet them shoes bleeping stink that house out Carron me joolie having to wear earplugs up her nose

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.