Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re not playing BUT…. She had it right at the bit where the commentator was mentioning Man City in her story! “Football mad” Only one that is in anyway mad is that Loonball!

Roll on the World Cup 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she will be off the scale!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Saying to cash baby “he’s warming up (about the player) that’s what you do isn’t it” 🙄 sure he does his squats and leg swings before he goes off after a football in the park.
Jesus christ, so she's got the poor kid watching all the matches. No doubt she made him watch 'daddy's then🙄 proper nutcase.

Reactions: 10
Shame she just makes an arse of that wee boy daily 🙈look how much he’s like his daddy, they are watching football kiaro was saying did he score? Then saying he’s warming up that’s what u so don’t u? He’s 2 🙈 he will love football if that’s the last thing she does and I hope to god the wee soul actually enjoys it when he’s older 🙈 what 2 year old watches the footie they want cartoons ffs

Reactions: 11
If I had 8k a month and was making extra money on top of that calling the paps on myself at every given opportunity, i'd be going on the under armour or bo+tee website and just saying "one of everything" so why oh why the duck is lorraine exercising in a pair of shorts she looks like she's borrowed from grunt at the same time she borrowed his money, an ali express calvin klein crop top (not a sports bra), and whatever dusty high tops she can lay her hands on....very bizarre...even if you were skint you'd go to h&m active or to primark gymwear but shes not skint, very much confuses me has she got some sort of hard drug dependency?!?!?! serious question, cos im struggling for any other explanation as to why someone has so much cash yet lives like a peasant.

Her face looked exactly like this during that "workout"

ac68f11dc6d0538ad7d660f8ebeef757.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine a man humiliating and making you look like a total fanny by not only ignoring you but your child and youre still infatuated with him. Shes actually bleeping tragic with zero self esteem or respect for herself. I hope her 8k a months worth it because money is all the loser has.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine a man humiliating and making you look like a total fanny by not only ignoring you but your child and youre still infatuated with him. Shes actually bleeping tragic with zero self esteem or respect for herself. I hope her 8k a months worth it because money is all the loser has.
See this is what gets me just what the duck!!!
I would be soooooo embarrassed and angry and be like nah duck u kid would be named after me and I wouldn’t announce who the daddy was and he would be told to shuv his money up his arse I wouldn’t take jack tit of Kyle!! How is she gna look kiaro in the eye and bad mouth his dad when he’s providing what he is oh honey I did it all myself when she has every intention of getting a nanny too! She is so far from an independent single mum is just bleeping laughable at this point

Reactions: 14
If I had 8k a month and was making extra money on top of that calling the paps on myself at every given opportunity, i'd be going on the under armour or bo+tee website and just saying "one of everything" so why oh why the duck is lorraine exercising in a pair of shorts she looks like she's borrowed from grunt at the same time she borrowed his money, an ali express calvin klein crop top (not a sports bra), and whatever dusty high tops she can lay her hands on....very bizarre...even if you were skint you'd go to h&m active or to primark gymwear but shes not skint, very much confuses me has she got some sort of hard drug dependency?!?!?! serious question, cos im struggling for any other explanation as to why someone has so much cash yet lives like a peasant.

View attachment 1520481
I’m surprised she’s not decked out in Sweaty Betty after someone said on here they saw Annie out wearing it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
See this is what gets me just what the duck!!!
I would be soooooo embarrassed and angry and be like nah duck u kid would be named after me and I wouldn’t announce who the daddy was and he would be told to shuv his money up his arse I wouldn’t take jack tit of Kyle!! How is she gna look kiaro in the eye and bad mouth his dad when he’s providing what he is oh honey I did it all myself when she has every intention of getting a nanny too! She is so far from an independent single mum is just bleeping laughable at this point
it’s so this. She’s completely delusional on all fronts.
She’s using the name to open doors. It won’t, because it’s attached to Beggy.
Imagine not working or having any commitments and having a full time nanny for one kid, then claiming to be some super mum. God I dislike her and everything she stands for. Lying, saggy fanny own face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1520481
I think the money has not started yet and that is why she keeps saying that things are slow. If she had been getting that every month for the last two years surely she woudnt still be at her mums house, i wonder what is taking so long with the money for the house. Your right there must be an explanation lol

Reactions: 9
I think the money has not started yet and that is why she keeps saying that things are slow. If she had been getting that every month for the last two years surely she woudnt still be at her mums house, i wonder what is taking so long with the money for the house. Your right there must be an explanation lol
Think it has started tbh she is pissed at the house delay

Reactions: 11
Think it has started tbh she is pissed at the house delay
I really hope Kyle rips the arse out of getting her a house just drags it out for as long as possible 😂😂😂 then we can get another rant about how she’s coming to his door 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh yes drag it as long as poss🤣. Let her have a taste of a mansion paid for by someone else, then boot her honking hole back to her hoaching boxroom in brighton

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.