Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Kyle don't let us down ruffle some feathers of the delusional get a post up to the amazing woman who brought your 3 boys into the world looks amazing and carries herself with class and dignity regardless of what you have and continue to put her through... 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He can’t even post his mam or wife in peace without the Brighton gangsters and dms going crazy
Everyone leaves their jobs whenever he does a thing !
#uproar

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mums, trying to become Mums, grieving Mums, expectant Mums, foster Mums, Just like Mums and those of you who've lost your Mums.

Sending love to each and every one of you.

Except to Lauryn who is an appalling example of a human being and has caused so much damage to her poor baby I genuinely consider her abusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Lauryn knows no laws, either. Steals Government money, lies to get more money from Kyle and hopefully a new fanny so Kyle will want to enter her again, tried to sue Kyle and possibly Puma because they bullied her son when in actual faced, only SHE has bullied little fruit and nut and well, she slanders and stalks the walkers until her prolapse is draping Brighton Seafront when she arrives home after a day of bin sitting in Alderley Hedge. So you know, maybe pick better memes, Loz.

Happy Mother's Day. Something else you only have because of one of the Walkers and a few lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm at footy with my son and always have a giggle to myself, picturing Loz here. You can just imagine her stomping about like the A Lister she thinks she is. Telling every poor fucker that he is thee Kyle walker's Son junior. No pictures please😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember how she shaded rrr saying how giro would make it on his own merit as if Kyle could buy his kids a career :sick:

Reactions: 11
Remember how she shaded rrr saying how giro would make it on his own merit as if Kyle could buy his kids a career :sick:
How mature of a mother in her 30s to through shade at 3 innocent young lads whose life she is determined to destroy.

No wonder lauryn prolapse goodman always complains about being tired it must be absolutely exhausting to carry that much hate around all the time

Reactions: 16
She is literally lowest of the low, he was scraping the barrel going with her in the first place. She kicks off, accusing Kyle of bullying the kid but she bullies Kyle's older boys? She's disgusting. She stalks their home, their parents and she's doing everything she can to try split their family up (yes he's to blame also but she's worse.) She went in about the boots, and in a roundabout way said "if you aren't going to care about Kairo and have him on your boots, treat your older kids he same and remove them." She'd have him abandon his eldest and Annie and only support her Kairo, the woman he didn't want and the kid he, as sad as it sounds, he didn't want. She needs canceling and outing in a way that leaves no comeback.

Reactions: 17
Own merit would be Kairo Goodman Brighton Fc’s finest
Not Kairo kerching Walker following in his estranged fathers footsteps
So another #lie
We all know why she uses that surname

Makes you wonder though, Annie's boys will be well brought up in my opinion Annie doesn't shove them in everyone's faces and they don't seem like the kinda children who would be entitled unlike dragged up giro who hasn't a hope with that mother what happens when the 3 lads are old enough to see what that disgusting beg is doing, they would probably struggle to not tell that spiteful witch what they think of her and her son.

If she was dragging my mum I'd grab that prolapse and stretch over her ugly face #improvements

• Haha
I didn't know about Kyle and Annie before all this. Were they together before he had the money? I'm only asking, as if so, then surely Lauryn knows nobody believes the 10 years friendship tit? Haha

Reactions: 10
I didn't know about Kyle and Annie before all this. Were they together before he had the money? I'm only asking, as if so, then surely Lauryn knows nobody believes the 10 years friendship tit? Haha
yes they were together since they were teens and the 10 yrs friendship is def bs how anyone believes that is beyond me

Yeah they were together when they were like 15 or 16 very young, well before the money and before anyone would have known who Kyle was.
Prolapse only wants to know cos he's famous and has money now

yes they were together since they were teens and the 10 yrs friendship is def bs how anyone believes that is beyond me
I know sometimes, a couple can be together ages and not have met ever single friend their partner has but NO WAY would you not at least KNOW about one lasting 10 years with another woman. How she thought anyone would believe it, I don't know. She obviously realised she'd get slated for having a baby with someone who was in a relationship, quickly thought up the 10 year friendship whilst in panic mode and didn't think of what saying it would mean.

She is CRAZY and no single mother should tar themselves with the same brush. She tries to say all single mums are the same and they're not. Some are up all night with their child, get up at 5 and then WORK for a living, pick their kid up and do tea, bath and bedtime and get only an hour alone before going to bed exhausted and they would NEVER change any of it for the world. That's a DECENT parent. Someone Lauryn won't ever be.

Reactions: 16
I know sometimes, a couple can be together ages and not have met ever single friend their partner has but NO WAY would you not at least KNOW about one last 10 years with another woman. How she thought anyone would believe it, I don't know. She obviously realised she'd get slated for having a baby with someone who was in a relationship, quickly thought up the 10 year friendship whilst in panic mode and didn't think of what saying it would me. She is CRAZY and no single mother should tar themselves with the same brush. She tries to say all single mums are the same and they're not. Some are up all night with their child, get up at 5 and then WORK for a living, pick their kid up and do tea, bath and bedtime and get only an hour alone before going to bed exhausted and they would NEVER change any of it for the world. That's a DECENT parent. Someone Lauryn won't ever be.
exactly! I know single mums that made the difficult decision to leave crappy/abusive partners and are working so hard to raise their kids, which you absolutely cannot put lozza in the same box as them

exactly! I know single mums that made the difficult decision to leave crappy/abusive partners and are working so hard to raise their kids, which you absolutely cannot put lozza in the same box as them
If Kyle offered her £1 million and a shag in exchange for giving him and Annie Kairo, it wouldn't surprise me if she did it, or at least considered it. She wouldn't know how to be a hardworking parent if she tried.

Reactions: 12
She'll pick a W name and be like baby W for attention... Watch this space... Weirdo
She might go the full hog and go for Walker Goodman…….. good for either sex.. 😬
Edited to add, stick in a middle name beginning with ‘A’ and she’s finally a WAG…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.