Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn't think Kyle has done anything wrong, she thinks Annie is the reason behind how tit lauryns life it, can't admit that Kyle didn't want her scabby warty baggy vag

Reactions: 12
She really doesn't think Kyle has done anything wrong, she thinks Annie is the reason behind how tit lauryns life it, can't admit that Kyle didn't want her scabby warty baggy vag
Innocent big nose joker getting away with murder,
Whilst Annie runs the mafia wanting the Brighton bike dead.
Eeeediot gal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lozza is 100% save baby daddy drop
He deffo hates his life. That video of Chloe telling him she was pregnant with Isla and him saying to Lauryn in a pissed off way "don't you have your own home?" Says it all hahaha.
Anyone got a copy of this 🤣 I didn’t join tat till pumagate xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Innocent big nose joker getting away with murder,
Whilst Annie runs the mafia wanting the Brighton bike dead.
Eeeediot gal
He will continue to do what he likes bcz no matter what the duck he does NOTHING happens he just continues his life like duck it!!
He will get the shock of his life when he’s not playing football anymore and he won’t be allowed to pull his Willy out 😂😂
Bad day when he’s more interested in showing his Willy off that he is showing that quagmires kid is his kid 😂😂😂 and that dumbass still excuses him bcz it’s Annie’s fault

Reactions: 9
She's a big attention seeker into the bargain also... Nothing much else to offer other than her A-list sprog

Reactions: 7
He looks like if he could speak he'd be telling her too duck off just like his sperm donor did meanwhile she's looking at him like a psycho with pound signs in her eyes I mean with a mothers love...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember AGES ago a guy commented on her photo ‘you’re still a sweet one’ and she said you’ve still got a soft spot for me then, then she posted a photo quoting it and date night.. maybe baby daddy? Or leonreidtrack1 - who wrote on her ‘don’t be afraid to jump in’ photo that it was a hint for him.

if it is Kyle I’d be staggered but he’s always been and always will be a walking red flag

• Haha
Mysterious begman will probably not announce the surname and the baby will be called jnr mk2 and she ll keep the gender quiet until that's life cough up £100 for an 'exclusive' and she ll perm her hair dye it black and crank that Caribbean sunbed up and she ll say she identifies as a Jamaican as her children is black so she wants to be in line with them,

Family: completed it, mate
Introducing half Persian, half Jamaican mamacita aka lozza (in a few years and more 'miracle' kids)
She speaks fluent Jamaican Patois and broken Spanish. Also Iranian somehow. The Goodman name means nothing to her and she will not be disinherited 💃🏽🇯🇲🇮🇷✌🏾

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lozza is 100% save baby daddy drop

Anyone got a copy of this 🤣 I didn’t join tat till pumagate xx
If I remember rightly it was on a story? But it was SO bleeping awkward. She was filming (cos he looked at the camera when he said it) and Chloe basically had her two bleeping sisters there, to tell him the biggest news ever and he looked livid Lauryn was there 😂😂

Although if I remember rightly, didn't Chloe say she was using ovulation tests to fall pregnant with Isla and Grant didn't know? Or was is Lauryn who outed her or something?

Reactions: 9
If I remember rightly it was on a story? But it was SO bleeping awkward. She was filming (cos he looked at the camera when he said it) and Chloe basically had her two bleeping sisters there, to tell him the biggest news ever and he looked livid Lauryn was there 😂😂

Although if I remember rightly, didn't Chloe say she was using ovulation tests to fall pregnant with Isla and Grant didn't know? Or was is Lauryn who outed her or something?
Oh really I must have missed that one sneaky witches eh? But in Chloe’s case it working her baby daddy still there!!

Just been reading daily mail comments on the pregnancy story. Someones insinuated grunt is the daddy 😆 then theres jermaine defoe and a millionaire wrinkly client she had in the maldives

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.