Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’ll call the second baby junior - coz remember it’s a family tradition - isn’t that the line she sold to press claiming he was called junior??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if she’ll call the second baby junior - coz remember it’s a family tradition - isn’t that the line she sold to press claiming he was called junior??
Family tradition yet she said he’s the first boy? Where’s the tradition came from unless her dad was called junior at birth which I highly doubt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Family tradition yet she said he’s the first boy? Where’s the tradition came from unless her dad was called junior at birth which I highly doubt 😂
The goodman name means nothing to her remember...yet she changed it from kairo walker to kairo goodman

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know if she has changed it tbf I know in Scotland there's a record of each baby with mum's name if parents are unmarried when they're born. My daughter has her dad's name but there's a record of her with my surname also.

Reactions: 4
I don't know if she has changed it tbf I know in Scotland there's a record of each baby with mum's name if parents are unmarried when they're born. My daughter has her dad's name but there's a record of her with my surname also.
She has changed it

Reactions: 8
Shame she didn't follow tradition in not shagging someone else's bloke and getting pregnant. Junior!! Cringing hell😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And notice she doesn't wear her dog collar anymore, well not that I've noticed.

Why would you make such a tit of yourself and name a child after a man that detests your whole existence 🤔

Reactions: 16
She has changed it
This is what I find so hilarious but equally annoying!
All the bloody shite we’ve had to endure and listen to about how important it was to have the name walker and the bloody hashtag on everything, to change it anyways 🙈 talk about make yourself look like a tit!!

I wonder what made her change it?
---
And notice she doesn't wear her dog collar anymore, well not that I've noticed.

Why would you make such a tit of yourself and name a child after a man that detests your whole existence 🤔
Exactly, I would never have given my child his dads last name if he had ignored his entire existence! Why would you?
Out of principle he would have be given my last name, famous dad or not! That would have been my way of saying F you!!
Plus won’t kiro have issues legally when he’s older? I could be wrong on this but won’t he have to provide proof of name change? Or does that only happen if you change it when you’re an adult?
My friend has legally changed her daughters name because when she split with her ex he washed his hands of their daughter 😡 and hasn’t bothered since (5 years) so that I understand, but this has left me curious lol if anyone can clear it up for me 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is what I find so hilarious but equally annoying!
All the bloody shite we’ve had to endure and listen to about how important it was to have the name walker and the bloody hashtag on everything, to change it anyways 🙈 talk about make yourself look like a tit!!

I wonder what made her change it?
She's never admitted she changed it. We just found it.

I assume because she'd have to provide consent to leave the country if he didn't have her surname/proof she's his mother and have additional security checks.

It's more convenient for her to have him as Goodman because Kyle can't block her umpteenth holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing is as well Walker is a very common surname, so #walker everywhere just makes her look nuts, bet she always wants to #kylewalkerthefootballersson #kylewalkerinfinitypool, #kylewalkerwantsusinacupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's never admitted she changed it. We just found it.

I assume because she'd have to provide consent to leave the country if he didn't have her surname/proof she's his mother and have additional security checks.

It's more convenient for her to have him as Goodman because Kyle can't block her umpteenth holiday.
Thank you lovely. That actually makes sense! And I knew that part of the law too bloody hell 🤣 because my little one has his dads last name and not mine, we looked into this actually if I ever took him abroad without his dad (dad’s terrified of flying) it states that I would have to travel with both mine and my sons birth certificates and written consent from his dad for me to take him out of the country.
But thanks for clearing it up, minds all over atm as my little one has the chicken pox 😢 I keep catching up when I can xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you lovely. That actually makes sense! And I knew that part of the law too bloody hell 🤣 because my little one has his dads last name and not mine, we looked into this actually if I ever took him abroad without his dad (dad’s terrified of flying) it states that I would have to travel with both mine and my sons birth certificates and written consent from his dad for me to take him out of the country.
But thanks for clearing it up, minds all over atm as my little one has the chicken pox 😢 I keep catching up when I can xx
sorry to hear that hope ur both ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cant wait to see what shite she posts today
Heavy filter, looking like Sylvester Stallone
Thanking a toddler for making her a miracle mother.
Thanking baby Kash for coming into her life at such a rocky time when she never imagined being a single mother again.
Thanking her followers for following her journey and believing her #LIES

Oh big Pete will be passive aggressive on her page saying being a single mother is so fukin hard but she wouldn’t change it for the world. Well she would but she can’t.
She will explain first born can’t do any wrong but Remi is her wild child and EVERYONE knows it😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One things for sure big Caz mi joolie won't be getting a mother's day mention, paid nanny help is beneath lauryn to thank publicly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.