Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the fact that Lardy and Lasagne want everyone to think they are stunning, when the wee stumpy bochles are anything but 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Annie at this point needs to walk away. Kyle bleep face has zero respect for her their kids or both families. She's starting to look like a mug & it's heartbreaking to watch.
How much more does she need to take before she goes. Their father is the worst role model & look I get she wants her family to stay together but he's not going to change. Getting married didn't stop him being an hole. She deserves better & more importantly her boys do!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Annie at this point needs to walk away. Kyle bleep face has zero respect for her their kids or both families. She's starting to look like a mug & it's heartbreaking to watch.
How much more does she need to take before she goes. Their father is the worst role model & look I get she wants her family to stay together but he's not going to change. Getting married didn't stop him being an hole. She deserves better & more importantly her boys do!
I wonder at this point weather she worries about losing face by leaving? Like she doesn’t want Pan face thinking she’s eventually won? I could be completely wrong and I agree she deserves soooooo much better, but I do wonder if she has stayed more out of pride and not letting slaggy pants begman think she’s won.
I also believe she will have stayed for the sake of their boys too.

Reactions: 20
I wonder at this point weather she worries about losing face by leaving? Like she doesn’t want Pan face thinking she’s eventually won? I could be completely wrong and I agree she deserves soooooo much better, but I do wonder if she has stayed more out of pride and not letting slaggy pants begman think she’s won.
I also believe she will have stayed for the sake of their boys too.
You know what it could be that pet. I mean look we all know staying together for the kids can cause more harm than good. Nobody (except bleeping Kyle the doylum!) wants to break their family up but god love her she's tried & it's made no difference. The wedding vows etc! How she hasn't put him under the patio a la brookside I'll never know.
Easier said than done I know but after Lauryn I honestly don't know how she copes. She must be living on her nerves! Bastard 😡💜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I hope there’s a plan for when he retires divorce grounds of audultry and clean him out and leaves him with nothing and it turn quagmire on the streets where she belongs!!
Hope all you ladies had a lovely Mother’s Day I’m sure step daddy XXL pete showered the mummy to be in gifts and love yesterday 🥰
The lack of “amazing mum posts” for her speaks volumes just like her birthday messages 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think annie has gone away with the kids for s break and to think about what to do next . I hope she figures it out x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly if Kyle did post something for Mother’s Day, he’d just be ignoring what he really needs to be posting about and BV and Lozagne would probs kick off again because they’d take his post as Annie has decided to stay and so would be shouting from the rooftops about her being a doormat.

Reactions: 13
Bless her that’s so lovely.

I’m with you @flossy30 I think there probably is an element of her staying because she doesn’t want Lauryn to think she’s won. We really don’t know what goes on behind the scenes either (sorry to use pan faces line) they might have an open relationship or agreed just to stay together till the boys are older or till she has another kid if she still really wants another. Whatever the case is I wish he would stop publicly humiliating her.

Reactions: 10
Bless her that’s so lovely.

Whatever the case is I wish he would stop publicly humiliating her.
I wonder if that’s part of the appeal for him. Some people love feeling that power over others🤮 Boost their ego.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Lauryn if you're reading
YOU'LL NEVER BE HER!!
---
Thread suggestion
Whoevers impregnated the pan faced trout, must be wishing he'd pulled the feck out
THIS ONE THIS ONE THIS ONE.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Annie wins … LOOK AT HER 😍

honestly begman &BV will be sat sick as pigs when they get wind of this pic.

Can’t even compete !!
[/QUOTE]
She wins looks, personality and parenting wise.

She lose RE Kyle, because she's still got to put up with the bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not defending Kyle but nobody knows what happened that weekend they might have had a row and she called it off and he went on a mad one . Kyle goes out a lot and it’s the first time he’s done that . I think maybe they did row and he’s gone on a mad one . I do think kyle loves Annie nobody forced him to marry her he clearly loves her to beg for her back after lauryn . Whatever Annie decides to do she is the innocent party she’s done nothing wrong . She’s raised three beautiful children and keeps private x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.