Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most votes went to

Lozza’s second ‘surprise’ conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that pan face and get an erection

by @jimginjan
Might need some help do you need special permissions to create a new thread? I'm following the instructions online but I've got no option to 'Post thread'........sorry if I'm being dumb x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Might need some help do you need special permissions to create a new thread? I'm following the instructions online but I've got no option to 'Post thread'........sorry if I'm being dumb x
If you tag a mod to close this thread they may be able to explain further to start a new one, I’ve never done it myself so I’m as useful as beggys fertility bracelets

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I messaged mods try again now

Reactions: 5
Ive done it

Mod edit remember to report, add the # number and link

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.