Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still not over her preaching natural remedies, COVID being a hoax and vaccinations being poison whilst pumping her face full of filler/botox.

She shared a video (of a bleeping man) talking about tampons being poisonous and toxic and you should be careful what you put in your body.

BAM. More unprotected sex with a random and another mistake to boot.

She clearly thinks everyone else has the IQ of a peanut, or a strawberry.

Reactions: 14
Makes you wonder though, Annie's boys will be well brought up in my opinion Annie doesn't shove them in everyone's faces and they don't seem like the kinda children who would be entitled unlike dragged up giro who hasn't a hope with that mother what happens when the 3 lads are old enough to see what that disgusting beg is doing, they would probably struggle to not tell that spiteful witch what they think of her and her son.

If she was dragging my mum I'd grab that prolapse and stretch over her ugly face #improvements
The last bit of that got me good and proper 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she was spinning like a tea top in the Maldives in November are we assuming she was not Preggo then ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sodding Kyle.

Not put a tribute to Queen Annie but posted a video of him being really cute with a mascot. How dare he make me smile?!

Prick.
---
When she was spinning like a tea top in the Maldives in November are we assuming she was not Preggo then ?
I'm not 100% she's pregnant now.

If we assume she announced at 12 weeks (most people don't announce until after that) she'd have conceived around 12 December so "ickle" Chirstmas miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sodding Kyle.

Not put a tribute to Queen Annie but posted a video of him being really cute with a mascot. How dare he make me smile?!

Prick.
---

I'm not 100% she's pregnant now.

If we assume she announced at 12 weeks (most people don't announce until after that) she'd have conceived around 12 December so "ickle" Chirstmas miracle.
That story in the scum said she was quite far along

Reactions: 5
Kyle still got his wedding ring on lol I hope they do stick together imagine how riled up smelly hole Lauryn will get when they work through their problems 🤣🤣🤣 meanwhile she's a single mother of 2 by 2 who wanted to pretend Kyle had went there again 😂😂😂 she's defo the most tragic desperado to grace this earth 🫣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she not uploaded any inspirational mothers days quotes today? Maybe she's realising she's no mother 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All part of her scam so she’s not evicted in 15 years
She has her own home she shouldn’t be given another
Court wouldnt change the fact when hes 18 shell be out on her arse just cos she had someone elses kid tho. She will do anything to keep living the kw funded lifestyle for a bit longer tho wont she

Reactions: 11
Annie’s post for her boys is just adorable. U can soo tell the love she has for them unlike man face who hates her kids and loved their money

• Heart
Reactions: 24
048985F3-D81E-4D5A-AF07-A6A5874A60D9.jpeg

Annie is absolutely BANGING 😍 no wonder lauryn is a green eyed obsessed monster

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Annie is Goals 😍😍 unbothered queen. Don’t worry Annie anyone who supports trollop is either missing a few brain cells or has misplaced morals!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
3 kids and that figure. Unreal!!! Bet Loz sad act goodman will want 3 boys to be just like her idol and muse, the OG Mrs Walker.. you'll never be her Hun that's for sure...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Annie is just insane. Kyle you bleeping idiot what the actual duck were you doing with the ugly broad!!!!!???? She is a MILF and he fucks around with Lauryn. MIND bleeping BLOWN

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.