Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Who’s The Daddy ?

• KW

Votes: 29 15.3%
  • Tyrone The Name

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Harley Benn

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Grunt

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Demari

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Jamal

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • The Mystery Cousin

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Paul Care

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Ryan

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Sperm Bank

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Unknown Jamaican

Votes: 52 27.4%
  • She’s Not Preggo

Votes: 39 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous Thread;

Well Done @4FoxAche !!! second winning thread title in a row.

Recap

Lardy & Dumpy are bullying Annie
That is all

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve said it loads before, but I just feel so gutted and sad for Annie. Publicly bullied by Lozza and Vardy. I hope she takes Vardy to the courts and she has to pay out another lump sum

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If vardy is coming out in support of you you know your in the wrong , all this just looks like two women bullying a person so hasn't said a thing and the sun article wouldn't say have the tit if it was Annie like he her ex for a start

@Spongebob86

Last message

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t remember why people think she has a link to Harley Benn can someone remind me please?
She was sniffing around his mother going out with her
Then she was sniffing around Harley
They were following each other and then they made the joke about Harvey price.

Reactions: 13
Yeah Annie and Kyle haven’t seen giro in 3 years but Annie care so much about the new baby being extended family and can’t stop talking about lozza. 😂 sooo believable lozza try harder. Lozza is also not far on her pregnancy so that’s again her pushing for everyone to believe mistake 2 was conceived sooner. Liars and cretins. Lozza thought Annie would dump Kyle and she could quickly abort this kid to try and have another go. He not interested hun

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Again people get mixed up. ANNIE KNEW THAT LAURIN WAS A LYING CHEATING HOMEWRECKER WHO GOT PREGNANT ON PURPOSE FOR MONEY & FAME. Annie was never under the illusion that hoerat was infertile

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We all know this isn’t going to be the case!!!

.. but imagine if all this time it was Annie, imagine if Annie was the actual leak and Vardy got all the tit for years then I feel like even loz the proz should give Annie some credit for pulling that one off!

Reactions: 7
Think Vardy is in on it? She’s pushing for an argument between Annie and lauryn and when Annie finally bite back the stress will make her lose her baby ??

Reactions: 15
I’ve said it loads before, but I just feel so gutted and sad for Annie. Publicly bullied by Lozza and Vardy. I hope she takes Vardy to the courts and she has to pay out another lump sum
Not sure how people can be judged for coming on here but go on insta to tear a woman down
It doesn’t sit right with me
She’s gone Court and lost
She really should sit this one out

Lauren didn’t even like her (Vardy)
Don’t believe anything in that article is true
Stay silent Annie
It’s killing them
I’m gonna keep repeating myself and hoping she sees this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just something soooooo off with it all!!
Kyle is the one in the wrong yet Annie’s getting all this tit

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not sure how people can be judged for coming on here but go on insta to tear a woman down
It doesn’t sit right with me
She’s gone Court and lost
She really should sit this one out

Lauren didn’t even like her (Vardy)
Don’t believe anything in that article is true
Stay silent Annie
It’s killing them
I’m gonna keep repeating myself and hoping she sees this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
annies a better woman than me I’d lose my tit but your right her silence is killing them

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She was sniffing around his mother going out with her
Then she was sniffing around Harley
They were following each other and they made they joke about Harvey price.
Oh yeah another example of miss positive/be kind bullying someone via insta that time a child

Reactions: 11
At what point is BV going to get cancelled for being a vile bully? Remember the whole 'be kind' movement? The Woman is ugly inside and out, as is Loz the Proz. Poor Bloody Annie

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Annie girl if you’re reading this get your gorgeous self, your little boys and your equally gorgeous sister a sea villa in the Maldives for two weeks, turn your phone off (only turning it on once to post a picture of yourself living your best life) and leave them morons to argue between themselves! That’s what I’d be doing anyway 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I actually feel bad for Annie- staying silent is the dignified thing to do but I don’t think gammon flaps would be broadcasting a pregnancy unless it was Kyle or someone that she considers baby daddy worthy - she ain’t in this for the love of her children- she’s in it for what she can can get - and I’m still not 💯 convinced she’s pregnant- that belly could be an all inclusive holiday belly with a miscarriage following - it’s sad but she’s a proven liar - and you can guarantee if she loses the baby- fyi it’s a girl

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How can 2 slags that have involved themselves in something that has duck all to do with them all of a sudden become the victims 🫣😂😶 I am seriously bleeping baffled at this?! Annie just needs to remain silent leave the attention seekers to it. They're actually embarrasing playing the victims I am bleeping confused😂😂😂

Reactions: 28
Didn’t you want lauryn dead ?
Did she send a hit man ?
Vardy’s on dumpys payroll
She’s proper involved herself in f all
If I was Annie the story would say £80 a night loz from Brighton one night stand’ would not say ex at all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.